Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that she only announced her pregnancy in August. It feels like she’s been pregnant for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We think it's bad now, wait until baby Les is here 😴💤😴

I give it 6 months TOPS before Matt fucks off with his running gear, double wear foundation and headband on

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How is she stilllllll pregnant ?! It’s been 17 years ?! 40 weeks more like 400 weeks . Jesus I had to unfollow .. can’t take anymore and the child isn’t even here yet !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you risk your unborn child’s life just because she doesn’t want to be induced 😭 I was induced at 37+3 and she didn’t come till 37+6. All for the fact she wants him to come on her dads birthday 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I see she hasn't had her baby yet, jesus I dont even follow the woman but she appears on my search page!! Still unbearable as ever

Reactions: 3
I see she hasn't had her baby yet, jesus I dont even follow the woman but she appears on my search page!! Still unbearable as ever
Unfortunately she’ll only get worse. She’ll be dancing around and gurning in her Scottish accent with baybeh Les in her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know why I put myself through watching her stories, it's a bit like car crash, isn't it? But I'm here for the dramas because I could do with a laugh! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good luck to her...

Can I just ask one question??

why in the duck is he wearing a bleeping go pro like he’s going hiking up a bloody mountain? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has got to be the most irritating bleep I’ve ever come across.
The problem we have is she has all the wee chavvy mums telling her how amazing she is. So she keeps getting her belly out and dancing about cause she thinks it’s hilarious when I fact it’s really just sad that a mum to be is acting like that.

Reactions: 9
Cant even cope with the gas and air and waters breaking picture.......get the bin the pair of you! And the gro-pro like one of those air ambulance paramedic programmes.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Cant even cope with the gas and air and waters breaking picture.......get the bin the pair of you! And the gro-pro like one of those air ambulance paramedic programmes.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
Literally everyone else just posts when they’ve had the baby... she can’t help it because she wants everyone to comment on her posts and keep her relevant

Reactions: 5
Mini Les is almost here. Get ready for the onslaught guys! Tbh most newborn babies look like Les Dawson so you can predict what’s going to happen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.