Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I don’t even follow her anymore but everytime I open the insta explore page I’m subjected to her giant belly. PUT IT AWAY for the love of god woman! We get it you’re pregnant round of applause for being the first woman to ever be pregnant and on Instagram 😩😩🤬🤬🤬
I'm so over it... She knows she's so irrelevant because even in videos she literally cannot help herself and moves the camera down to her bump just so we remember it's there...
She tried to do a serious video yesterday about feeling down, but it took literally 10 seconds for the cringey Scottish accent to come on and a quick view on her bump... YAWN

Reactions: 3
What’s the betting as soon as mini Les pops out (for those of you who don’t know, Les Dawson was Charlotte’s dad, she doesn’t really mention it though so just an FYI) she’ll go from gurning with her bump to gurning with her baby in her arms. The thing is though, after the initial year of best cots, best breast pumps, best this and that, you’ve got a one year old with nothing new to flog. Maybe then she’ll duck off once and for all. Or maybe her comedy career will take off 😂😆😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is that doll thing all about?? 😂😂 she needs to find something else other than her dad to roll out to keep herself relevant. It's so bloody pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on here.
That bleeping cushion.....I mean come on 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
I feel sorry for the baby already

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon the fella Matt has had work done? He looks very odd looking... his face looks doughy or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bold as brass breaking lockdown rules, meeting up with her in laws at 9 months pregnant! No care that she could catch Covid, Then be taking it onto the maternity ward putting everyone at risk, never mind her unborn son who she’s already put at risk with her gluttony, causing diabetes! No shame, it makes me so angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
* read in big brother voiceover voice*

Day what feels like 1235 big mama is shovelling more shite in her gob. I'm gasping for a bit of Broccoli, feel like I'm drowning in chuffin gravy. It's 1PM that means she's about to jiggle her belly like a builder turns cement in a mixer. I dunno what feeling sick is, but I'm pretty sure when she does that I feel sick.
At least I can listen to dull sounds, of my dad on that shagging bike to get me to sleep.

Les jr. X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair to Charlotte I don’t think she’s a bad person, just irritating. If I hear the word bumpilicious one more time I actually might start crying 😂

Reactions: 10
Bold as brass breaking lockdown rules, meeting up with her in laws at 9 months pregnant! No care that she could catch Covid, Then be taking it onto the maternity ward putting everyone at risk, never mind her unborn son who she’s already put at risk with her gluttony, causing diabetes! No shame, it makes me so angry!
It annoys me that she's all touchy touchy with her mum. I imagine she has a bubble with 'R TRACE' as she will love alone, but still bothers me how close contact they get..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.