Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised that she had an older brother and sister (on her mum's side) until recently, I assumed she was her mum's only child - I'm guessing she doesn't have anything to do with Les's kids?

She is desperate for fame but completely talentless. I think if her dad had lived longer she might've turned out differently, might've diluted her mum's influence (who always came across as a money grabbing opportunist. Oh and was a benefit cheat too of course!)

The fiance is a drug dealer (allegedly) probably explains why he's given up rugby.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's something so likeable about her, shame about all the scams she's promotes but the final straw is that muppet she's tied herself to. I'm sick and tired of bleeping drug dealers being glamourised when they are the lowest of the low. These women all know what they're getting themselves into. She shouldn't be demonised as she isn't the criminal but nor should she be living this gifted lifestyle. Society is ill.

Reactions: 21
I do like her but I also find it weird how she is obsessed with her dad, she mentions him every single day and it gets tiresome.

Always wondered what happened to her clothing brand, I know she had a deal with topshop in Manchester to stock her brand there and then it just disappeared. Very odd.

As for her fiancé, she’s always referring to him as Ken i.e the Ken Doll from barbie and he never really seems that interested in her.

Reactions: 17
The siblings she’s always pictured with have a different father

This is exactly what I wanted to say!! She won’t remember him - yeah it’s sad. I know from experience losing a parent as a child isn’t nice but I lived with mine , lost him when I was school age and 20 years later I’m ok about it! Life goes on.
I didn’t want to sound horrible but I don’t understand how you can grieve someone you don’t remember meeting? Sorry to hear that ❤

Reactions: 11
I remember she did mention her clothing brand a few months ago saying she will explain everything that happened once she can legally apparently going through the courts or something.
It's the constant chuffing this chuffing that and now that she has a boy on the way she's definitely going to ride on the coattails of her dad and call him les. I can just imagine the birth it will be plastered with pics of her dad everywhere and constantly saying how much the baby looks like her dad 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I didn’t want to sound horrible but I don’t understand how you can grieve someone you don’t remember meeting? Sorry to hear that ❤
You can’t miss someone you didn’t know! That’s like expecting my kids to miss their grandparents that they never met? Crazy ! She misses what she didn’t have. I cannot imagine it’s healthy to be so obsessed on grieving after all these years. Also, he’s her hero as he wasn’t ever able to let her down. No one can compete with that

Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s sad her dad died ( experienced the same myself ) but honestly stop using it at every opportunity. Big gender party but no announcement?
I’m glad somebody else said this. It’s tragic that she lost her Dad but it unsettles next how much he is brought up, cardboard cut outs at every event or lying around the house. I often wonder if he wasn’t famous would there be a cardboard cut out at every party?

I also didn’t realise she was only about 9 months old when he passed away.

Reactions: 27
You're right, she does have something there now. It's a pretty normal size for someone who's 20 weeks. She barely had anything two weeks ago and has been holding that bump like she's 30+ weeks since she announced.. she's literally been holding a carb belly like she's about to give birth... Whilst promoting period pants and spanx??????
The cradling of the bump and the showing of the engagement ring just turned me to unfollow. Fucks sake. Absolutely ridiculous.

It’s been announced. She is having a wee boy. Mini Matt Mini Dad she said 😕
Those daily gurney faces to get the ‘omg hon your the image of your dad’ was also pissing me off.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed. Can’t cope with the invasion of privacy when it comes to her chuffin fiancé , the constant bump rubbing, the constant reference to her engagement ‘first lasagne as a fiancée’
Wtffffffffff
She’s lost the plot, I used to think she was alright but not anymore!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Unfollowed. Can’t cope with the invasion of privacy when it comes to her chuffin fiancé , the constant bump rubbing, the constant reference to her engagement ‘first lasagne as a fiancée’
Wtffffffffff
She’s lost the plot, I used to think she was alright but not anymore!!
Same. I used to find her really funny. And now I think she’s a major wannabe who’s trying to prove how unbelievably happy she is, and how great her life is. I’m sick of these z listers advertising all of their free loot and paying for duck all in general.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god WHY has she given Matt a babygrow that says “happy birthday daddy” on it, most pointless thing ever, clearly they baby isn’t going to wear it 🙄 waiting for the post that says “first birthday engaged” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I used to like Charlotte, but I find the whole Dad thing so irritating. Imagine using your dad as a way to stay relevant?? The cardboard cut out, constantly mentioning him in things that aren’t even relevant to a passing. I don’t mean to be harsh, but didn’t he pass away when she was young - too young to even remember him? I’m not saying you can’t grieve someone you can’t remember, after all it is her dad, but I just find the whole thing so strange. Just because there was an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds doesn’t mean it was a gift from your dad.
This is exactly what I wanted to say

Reactions: 5
I used to like Charlotte, but I find the whole Dad thing so irritating. Imagine using your dad as a way to stay relevant?? The cardboard cut out, constantly mentioning him in things that aren’t even relevant to a passing. I don’t mean to be harsh, but didn’t he pass away when she was young - too young to even remember him? I’m not saying you can’t grieve someone you can’t remember, after all it is her dad, but I just find the whole thing so strange. Just because there was an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds doesn’t mean it was a gift from your dad.
Totally agree! So Les Dawson actually has four children, because he has three with his ex wife. I don't see them posting anything and milking their fathers legacy!
Charlotte's mum has three kids including Charlotte. So in total there is six children between them.

Totally agree! So Les Dawson actually has four children, because he has three with his ex wife. I don't see them posting anything and milking their fathers legacy!
Charlotte's mum has three kids including Charlotte. So in total there is six children between them.
I think this speaks volumes... they have little contact and she runs to the papers to air it? 🙄

I think this speaks volumes... they have little contact and she runs to the papers to air it? 🙄

Wow this is shocking..
Firstly, the quote 'They were made worse by a disagreement over who should pay for Les’s funeral.' ... I can't believe that were was a court dispute between who pays for this guys funeral and yet they have the audacity to shout to the rooftops about how much they love and miss him. I am so lucky that both my parents are alive, but if a tragedy like hers happened to me I would absolutely in a heartbeat pay every penny I could to ensure they had a quiet and peaceful funeral... I would NOT be arguing a court dispute about who should pay it!!!!!

I'm really upset by that. That's just dreadful.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know nothing about him, so from her insta I assumed he didn’t have other children. It would be interesting to hear their side of the story and to know what they think of her!

Wow this is shocking..
Firstly, the quote 'They were made worse by a disagreement over who should pay for Les’s funeral.' ... I can't believe that were was a court dispute between who pays for this guys funeral and yet they have the audacity to shout to the rooftops about how much they love and miss him. I am so lucky that both my parents are alive, but if a tragedy like hers happened to me I would absolutely in a heartbeat pay every penny I could to ensure they had a quiet and peaceful funeral... I would NOT be arguing a court dispute about who should pay it!!!!!

I'm really upset by that. That's just dreadful.
I was shocked to read that as well, especially considering he was married to Charlotte’s Mum and they got the estate which was no doubt a hefty sum? It’s sad to read the others had just lost their Mum and I expect it was difficult to come to terms with their Dad starting a relationship with a woman 17 years younger than him. The fact it’s all being discussed in a newspaper 20 years on says enough really.
Charlotte should have had some sort of counselling, as someone pointed out she’s grieving someone she doesn’t know even now 27 years later

Reactions: 15
I think it’s disgusting the way Charlotte’s set up a go fund page to raise money for her sister, after the passing of her husband. They’re asking for money when they’re stood there with designer handbags, holidays by the minute, throwing parties. Disgraceful!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I think it’s disgusting the way Charlotte’s set up a go fund page to raise money for her sister, after the passing of her husband. They’re asking for money when they’re stood there with designer handbags, holidays by the minute, throwing parties. Disgraceful!
They were in Turkey a week ago 🤯 why a go fund me and not donations to the likes of Samaritans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.