Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact I’ve just had to click on a link in her bio and go to OK to watch 2 adverts to find out she’s having a boy is mad... she’s not even that famous! Also, in that video Matt sounds so stupid and slow 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it's probably his accent that makes you think that because that is exactly how Wigan folk speak... Slow and long 🤣
Now she's added some pics you can see her bump is definitely growing, but I hated it when she was holding her chunky belly at 16 weeks for the OK exclusive 😖
I couldn't be arsed putting on this dreadful cringey persona for the rest of my career..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't follow her on Insta but thought she was hilarious in the Celebrity Hotel show.

It’s funny how when there was a rave thread it was full of people saying how annoying they find her, now as soon as a normal threads been set up all the ravers are over!

I used to really like her, then she started that do the unthinkable diet, which is bloody expensive and a bit pointless as she was pregnant anyway! Now the whole pregnancy she’s going to be insufferable, well she already is how desperate for money do you have to be to sell the rights to your gender reveal to ok mag?!! Also how does she get away with NEVER declaring anything as an AD or gifted 😖

Reactions: 27
I think the relationship with Matt is more off than on and the engagement was all very curated and forced. once she has the baby and is sleep deprived - she wont be able to do the ridiculous tik tok videos and what will her content be then ? I think once she has the child there will a huge amount of " need to loose weight " posts and doing fad diets. I use to like her but its just all boring reshares about the pregnancy.. The rest of the pregnancy will be insufferable.

Reactions: 20
I used to be a big fan but chill with the pregnancy! I hope her relationship lasts but with it being so on/off I doubt it. Having a child is amazing but it won’t make a weak relationship stronger.

Reactions: 10
WELL I have been very much waiting for this thread.

I followed her for a while as I too used to think she was really fun and down to Earth. However the constant adverts made me unfollow, her apparent love of everything she peddled was so fake. She even advertised those fraudulent FX traders.

Does anyone remember the clothing company she had called Freda Funk, that suddenly disappeared? I find that all very sketchy, I don’t believe there was any mention of it stopping at all nor why. Checking Companies House 🤓 it was dissolved in March 2020 and they never submitted accounts, find that quite odd.

I feel it wasn’t that long ago that her and her fiancé had split up for the umpteenth time and they had deleted all trace of each other on social media. He’s also quite a questionable character https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ What is it with reality stars loving convicts 😂 Whether it be for fraud or violence.

Do find it very sad she lost her Dad so young but the cardboard cut out and her constant mentioning of him seems somewhat unhealthy.

That’s my two cents anyway, happy to get it off my chest 🤪

Reactions: 44

I followed her for a while as I too used to think she was really fun and down to Earth. However the constant adverts made me unfollow, her apparent love of everything she peddled was so fake. She even advertised those fraudulent FX traders.

Does anyone remember the clothing company she had called Freda Funk, that suddenly disappeared? I find that all very sketchy, I don’t believe there was any mention of it stopping at all nor why. Checking Companies House 🤓 it was dissolved in March 2020 and they never submitted accounts, find that quite odd.

I feel it wasn’t that long ago that her and her fiancé had split up for the umpteenth time and they had deleted all trace of each other on social media. He’s also quite a questionable character https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ What is it with reality stars loving convicts 😂 Whether it be for fraud or violence.

Do find it very sad she lost her Dad so young but the cardboard cut out and her constant mentioning of him seems somewhat unhealthy.

Oooh that was juicy .... I’ve learned so much I didn’t know about them today, it’s obviously not all rosy!

Reactions: 6
She drives me insane! She keeps coming up on the highlight bit of my insta.

She’s OTT, cringey, and embarrassing.

Her reveal thing was at my friend’s favourite lunch spot, how chavvy did she make it?! It’s put my friend off for life now

Reactions: 10

Omg I totally forgot that happened with Matt!! Left his rugby career behind because he can just sponge off her career and build his own following 😖
Yep the clothing business did just randomly disappear, I know that she went into business with another woman, maybe the relationship went sour as I don't think I've seen her be mentioned since? Also the clothes were just the same usual stuff that is bought from DHD or AliExpress. X

Reactions: 8
Urgh she makes me cringe so much! That stupid pose holding her hand up to show the crappy argos ring and holding her bump.
We know your withchild and engaged ya chuffin daft twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to like Charlotte, but I find the whole Dad thing so irritating. Imagine using your dad as a way to stay relevant?? The cardboard cut out, constantly mentioning him in things that aren’t even relevant to a passing. I don’t mean to be harsh, but didn’t he pass away when she was young - too young to even remember him? I’m not saying you can’t grieve someone you can’t remember, after all it is her dad, but I just find the whole thing so strange. Just because there was an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds doesn’t mean it was a gift from your dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She’s so annoying. And shares far too much. The constant stories of them in bed together. Makes me want to vom. So inappropriate. Just screams insecurity to me. As if she can’t believe she actually has a boyfriend. And my god, the story last week where he was lying naked on top of the bed! What the hell?! Just no need. Keep it private. Jeez. And don’t get me started on her trying to pretend the other day that their matching Rolex watches are real. So embarrassing. She really does drive me insane. Man, it felt good to get that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to like Charlotte, but I find the whole Dad thing so irritating. Imagine using your dad as a way to stay relevant?? The cardboard cut out, constantly mentioning him in things that aren’t even relevant to a passing. I don’t mean to be harsh, but didn’t he pass away when she was young - too young to even remember him? I’m not saying you can’t grieve someone you can’t remember, after all it is her dad, but I just find the whole thing so strange. Just because there was an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds doesn’t mean it was a gift from your dad.
Her siblings don’t seem to have the same weird fixation with their dad, I wonder why?

Reactions: 12
Her siblings don’t seem to have the same weird fixation with their dad, I wonder why?
The siblings she’s always pictured with have a different father

This is exactly what I wanted to say!! She won’t remember him - yeah it’s sad. I know from experience losing a parent as a child isn’t nice but I lived with mine , lost him when I was school age and 20 years later I’m ok about it! Life goes on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.