Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s disgusting the way Charlotte’s set up a go fund page to raise money for her sister, after the passing of her husband. They’re asking for money when they’re stood there with designer handbags, holidays by the minute, throwing parties. Disgraceful!
Oh wow thank you for reminding me about that! I remember thinking it was so odd at the time when she shared it. So many people set up Go Fund Me now, whilst some clearly have genuine needs, it’s really hard not to think for some “why aren’t they paying it themselves”? Definitely the case in this instance.
Just checked and they raised over £2K, why on earth couldn’t she have contributed this?

Reactions: 5
I know/knew her in real life and my god she is such an awful human being. Desperate to be famous.

Her Instagram is ridiculous now but it's all an act. She is besties with a guy from Big Brother who is equally cringey.

Reactions: 12
Where is the just giving page?
She put a link to it on her if page. It’s something like “just giving for glen Saunders” if you google it

Oh wow thank you for reminding me about that! I remember thinking it was so odd at the time when she shared it. So many people set up Go Fund Me now, whilst some clearly have genuine needs, it’s really hard not to think for some “why aren’t they paying it themselves”? Definitely the case in this instance.
Just checked and they raised over £2K, why on earth couldn’t she have contributed this?
She probably spent more than that on that tacky baby shower

Reactions: 8
I know/knew her in real life and my god she is such an awful human being. Desperate to be famous.

Her Instagram is ridiculous now but it's all an act. She is besties with a guy from Big Brother who is equally cringey.
Omg please tell us more about the chuffin daft twit 😁

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve had to unfollow I cannot bear the constant ads and swipe ups. I used to really like watching her too.

Reactions: 3
She drives me mad I feel her laughable daft side is all for the gram she’s clearly fame hungry & desperate to be in the Public eye more, didn’t she date gaz Beadle for a while to? Sure I seen them on EOTB

Reactions: 3
I wrote this on a previous post but I have 2 mutual friends with matt and charlotte and I have met them..they are volatile and he has a nasty streak! he deals the odd bit of coke now and again. She is loud and commands attention and comes across a bit fake, people arse lick her but I could see straight through her.

Reactions: 20
I can’t even watch her videos Cos I absolutely die for her. I’m bewildered how anyone finds it funny. It’s so forced and false it’s embarrassing. This is awful so please forgive me but she absolutely Milks her dad! Yes it’s awful he died and she was so young but I find it hard to understand how you could be so emotional over someone you never knew?? Let’s face it if it wasn’t for his name she would be nothing. And that gender reveal was ridiculous. Her boyfriend is like a bleeping cardboard cut out

I wrote this on a previous post but I have 2 mutual friends with matt and charlotte and I have met them..they are volatile and he has a nasty streak! he deals the odd bit of coke now and again. She is loud and commands attention and comes across a bit fake, people arse lick her but I could see straight through her.
She is absolutely unbearable I can’t stand her videos and can’t believe anyone finds them funny. It’s so forced and of she was my daughter she’d be getting a bleeping slap

I never realised that she had an older brother and sister (on her mum's side) until recently, I assumed she was her mum's only child - I'm guessing she doesn't have anything to do with Les's kids?

She is desperate for fame but completely talentless. I think if her dad had lived longer she might've turned out differently, might've diluted her mum's influence (who always came across as a money grabbing opportunist. Oh and was a benefit cheat too of course!)

The fiance is a drug dealer (allegedly) probably explains why he's given up rugby.
Someone said he looked like ken off toy story and I can’t unsee it. She posted vids of when they first met and he was so wooden!!

I didn’t want to sound horrible but I don’t understand how you can grieve someone you don’t remember meeting? Sorry to hear that ❤
Completely agree with this I’ve said it in my post below!

Unfollowed. Can’t cope with the invasion of privacy when it comes to her chuffin fiancé , the constant bump rubbing, the constant reference to her engagement ‘first lasagne as a fiancée’
Wtffffffffff
She’s lost the plot, I used to think she was alright but not anymore!!
She just tries so hard to be relatable and she really isn’t! The closer mag shoot with her showing her bunions in glory and calling them
Bob and Belinda was an absolute embarrassment I could’ve been sick. Still find it strange she has them so bad at a young age. She’s awful and so cringe I don’t get her hype at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not in the slightest bit funny. The Heinz AD is embarrassingly, she really does have no shame at all. I don’t understand what’s funny about scrunching your face up, gurning, wobbling your belly and a tit Scottish accent.

Reactions: 10
Not in the slightest bit funny. The Heinz AD is embarrassingly, she really does have no shame at all. I don’t understand what’s funny about scrunching your face up, gurning, wobbling your belly and a tit Scottish accent.
Honestly it’s so forced and try hard it’s embarrassing. If I went on like that my mam and partner would disown me. She thinks her chippeh belleh is relatable but it’s not. I have to skip her stories Cos I die inside every time

Reactions: 9
Nooooo, her latest paid ad 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I swear she doesn’t have one bit of class in her, she actually repulses me, wiping sauce all of her “belleh” knocks me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.