Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW: CHILD ILLNESS

I don’t comment often on this thread. I read it more than anything and was mostly on the fence/indifferent about her, I just can’t believe the stories this past few days.
Last night was atrocious, the last thing I’d think of doing when I’ve had to take my child to A&E is take photos of him for clout.

My son is 2 and a half and about 2 months ago he caught a sickness bug, never had one before and he just randomly threw up all over me after he’d been fine all morning. He was sick 5 times in the space of about an hour and a half.
I was completely beside myself crying on the phone to 111, to my partner (his dad) who came home from work to take us to the hospital to get him checked out. One of the most scary days I’ve had so far as a parent as I thought something was seriously wrong as he was struggling to stay awake, so lethargic and unlike himself in every way.

Turns out he just had some sort of stomach bug thankfully but my god I was so, so frightened. Then she’s there putting stuff on her stories and they’ve not even taken him home, but instead carted him off out for a pub breakfast?

I just can’t fathom it at all. That boy always seems so disoriented of late, the way he’s looking around that pub restaurant totally bewildered, not smiling, yawning his poor little head off, he must be constantly exhausted.

If she reads here, I hope she FINALLY takes note of what people are begging her to do. First off, sleep is one of the most important things, it helps the brain to store information, it helps children with their development and learning more than you can imagine.
I really beg her to look it up. Not every child can work with the 7pm-7am sleep window, but he does need a consistent sleep, the right amount of sleep, and a routine of some description.

He’s not a party animal, he’s a 1 year old little boy who needs structure desperately. He’s being failed by them at the moment massively, they need to stop being so selfish.
The party animal comment just proves how truly thick, self centred, and childish she really is. You’d maybe buy it more if he was bouncing about having the time of his life but he looks lost, tired and miserable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Odd that he’s banged his face & head hard enough to knock him out but there’s no bruise.
I don’t know at this stage if she’s purposely making herself unlikable and taking on the villain role. There’s plenty of ‘celebrities’ make a career out of it. Because I can’t believe she thinks she can behave this way and get away with being aspirational or influence anyone.
Unless he toppled backwards and bang the back of his head ... that would knock an adult out cold ..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure a&e have to get in touch with the authorities if they’ve presented so much?
Imagine going to a&e with your baby and you’ve been drinking 😬
yes they do tend to. My child had been on 3 separate occasions in a year 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ One suspected arm injury from the park.. all fine.
second one she fell off my mums sofa onto tiled floor hit her head. Cried then passed out. I rang an ambulance. All was fine though.
3rd she put a stone up her nose 😂😂😂

I got a call from social services. To ask about the 3 visits. I explained. Told them they are more than welcome to come round. They decided not to.

so yes they should be informed and make contact... will they for these z listers probably not 😞 I doubt it will even be flagged.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow them 2 need reporting ASAP, hopefully the hospital have put a call in as I’m sure if they took him it would be very obvious they had been drinking! Where are his family in all of this? His parents or siblings as it that was my grandchild believe you me they would be getting told straight!

Reactions: 10
Glad to see she’s keeping quiet so far today, let’s hope she’s looking after Noah and not just nursing her hangover

Reactions: 6
TW: CHILD ILLNESS

I don’t comment often on this thread. I read it more than anything and was mostly on the fence/indifferent about her, I just can’t believe the stories this past few days.
Last night was atrocious, the last thing I’d think of doing when I’ve had to take my child to A&E is take photos of him for clout.

My son is 2 and a half and about 2 months ago he caught a sickness bug, never had one before and he just randomly threw up all over me after he’d been fine all morning. He was sick 5 times in the space of about an hour and a half.
I was completely beside myself crying on the phone to 111, to my partner (his dad) who came home from work to take us to the hospital to get him checked out. One of the most scary days I’ve had so far as a parent as I thought something was seriously wrong as he was struggling to stay awake, so lethargic and unlike himself in every way.

Turns out he just had some sort of stomach bug thankfully but my god I was so, so frightened. Then she’s there putting stuff on her stories and they’ve not even taken him home, but instead carted him off out for a pub breakfast?

I just can’t fathom it at all. That boy always seems so disoriented of late, the way he’s looking around that pub restaurant totally bewildered, not smiling, yawning his poor little head off, he must be constantly exhausted.

If she reads here, I hope she FINALLY takes note of what people are begging her to do. First off, sleep is one of the most important things, it helps the brain to store information, it helps children with their development and learning more than you can imagine.
I really beg her to look it up. Not every child can work with the 7pm-7am sleep window, but he does need a consistent sleep, the right amount of sleep, and a routine of some description.

He’s not a party animal, he’s a 1 year old little boy who needs structure desperately. He’s being failed by them at the moment massively, they need to stop being so selfish.
Exactly this! How awful is it seeing your child suffering in any kind of way and if they were in A&E with an injury I would be in a state not posting to Instagram saying "ffs" like its a huge inconvenience for her and if anything this should be enough to scare her into being a proper parent but no instead the poor boy is carted off so they can have their hangover breakfast. Even if they couldn't take him back to his own home surely you'd just stay in bed with him and let him rest and just eat upstairs so you're not dragging him out i hardly doubt she's short of cash and could probably afford room service but then again our darling chazza is so chuffin relatable to us mere peasants and wouldn't want to order room service because darlings she's just a local northern lass.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why the hell would you take your child out on another outing after being in A&E??

I really hope someone gives a good talking to Charlotte , she really needs to wake up

Reactions: 13
Unless he toppled backwards and bang the back of his head ... that would knock an adult out cold ..
She said he hit his cheek (I wrote it wrong before) so I really would expect to see a bruise if she's being honest.

Reactions: 6
She said he hit his cheek (I wrote it wrong before) so I really would expect to see a bruise if she's being honest.
She said his cheek and head ...and absolutely there would be a bruise if hit himself that hard and knocked himself out ...of course if she's exaggerated to gain sympathy / attention seek there will probably be no evidence, but he's so fair skinned you would think there would be a bruise sadly.

Reactions: 7
yes they do tend to. My child had been on 3 separate occasions in a year 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ One suspected arm injury from the park.. all fine.
second one she fell off my mums sofa onto tiled floor hit her head. Cried then passed out. I rang an ambulance. All was fine though.
3rd she put a stone up her nose 😂😂😂

I got a call from social services. To ask about the 3 visits. I explained. Told them they are more than welcome to come round. They decided not to.

so yes they should be informed and make contact... will they for these z listers probably not 😞 I doubt it will even be flagged.
Long time lurker here - I was wondering what A&E’s policy is now re young children banding their heads etc, when my son was 10 months old, he banged his head. I rushed him to A&E (first time mum, I was petrified), he was fine and sent home after being examined, but the doctor told me they have to refer all head injuries to social services, so to expect a visit. I was mortified and rang my health visitor, who reassured me it was all it and just routine. Now, this was 16 years ago but I’d like to think the same protocol was in place to safeguard any vulnerable children. Charlotte needs a wake up call, I’m sure she loves her son, but she’s got to start putting him first - isn’t projectile vomiting after a banged head a sign of concussion? (I’m not a medical professional tho.)

Reactions: 18
I hope this is the wake up call they both need. Just bleeping care for your baby and make sure his needs are put before yours!

Reactions: 11
And now they’re in A&E, you couldn’t make it up
Just seen this, then his stories looked like they were in a hotel or some place for bfast. Surely if she took him to a&e she would’ve then took him home. No wonder he fell if theh 2 are 2 busy getting pissed

I think you’re right the disgusting chavs! I assumed they would’ve taken him home after a&e! If they went back to the hotel so they could have breakfast they are even more bleeping appalling than I thought they were!
Snap. Who in their right mind takes a baby whos fell back to a hotel rather than his own house 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Long time lurker here - I was wondering what A&E’s policy is now re young children banding their heads etc, when my son was 10 months old, he banged his head. I rushed him to A&E (first time mum, I was petrified), he was fine and sent home after being examined, but the doctor told me they have to refer all head injuries to social services, so to expect a visit. I was mortified and rang my health visitor, who reassured me it was all it and just routine. Now, this was 16 years ago but I’d like to think the same protocol was in place to safeguard any vulnerable children. Charlotte needs a wake up call, I’m sure she loves her son, but she’s got to start putting him first - isn’t projectile vomiting after a banged head a sign of concussion? (I’m not a medical professional tho.)
Yea I’m a medic and it’s a sure sign of concussion

Can I just add that she hasn’t posted today only Matt so I’m guessing she needs to ‘charge her batteries’ after a late night at A&E so Matt needs to take Noah out so she can get some sleep!! Seriously couldn’t make this tit up!! Selfish selfish twats!

I dare say her sycophantic fans will be saying to her “it could happen to anyone, it was an accident”.
Yeah, an accident waiting to happen in her case, I’ll never forget when they were in Dubai how she just allowed Noah to crawl about in that dining room among the tables with trailing tablecloths, just one tug from him and he could have had the lot over him, boiling drinks included.
They’re a disgrace as parents.

Reactions: 23
On Matts post today poor Noah looks shattered and not well...he needs to be at home recovering not dumped in a restaurant/pub high chair.

On Matts post today poor Noah looks shattered and not well...he needs to be at home recovering not dumped in a restaurant/pub high chair.
What an utter disgrace after being in a&e. Dragged out yet again !!!!

What does it take for these fuckwits to listen to people and let that bleeping child REST

Reactions: 17
I dare say her sycophantic fans will be saying to her “it could happen to anyone, it was an accident”.
Yeah, an accident waiting to happen in her case, I’ll never forget when they were in Dubai how she just allowed Noah to crawl about in that dining room among the tables with trailing tablecloths, just one tug from him and he could have had the lot over him, boiling drinks included.
They’re a disgrace as parents.
They’re the parents who will let their kid do anything, pester people, run havoc in restaurants, be as loud as they like, but if anybody pulls them up on it they’ll kick off as if they’ve done duck all wrong.

Noah is a gorgeous little boy, he doesn’t seem very stimulated does he? I mean he’s older than 12 months now and doesn’t do anything other than eat, sleep and do shakeh shakeh 🤯
Was nice to see him playing with the blocks the other day, now he needs coloured toys and blocks with numbers, letters and animals on them, not bloody boring coloured aesthetically pleasing (to the parents, no fucker else) shite!

Reactions: 19
Guarantee her ma will be all ‘you’re a great mum , your dad is here , that could happen to anyone’

yes accidents do happen , that kid has been out more this weekend ALONE than I have been out all year.

I hope SS do get involved , but I think they would close the case as they would get a load of lip servicenoff Them all.

So sad , Noah is gravely under stimulated , he doesn’t really babble. Then when he does go out, it’s over stimulation with loud noise and people. It’s a car crash we just sit and watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.