Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee her ma will be all ‘you’re a great mum , your dad is here , that could happen to anyone’

yes accidents do happen , that kid has been out more this weekend ALONE than I have been out all year.

I hope SS do get involved , but I think they would close the case as they would get a load of lip servicenoff Them all.

So sad , Noah is gravely under stimulated , he doesn’t really babble. Then when he does go out, it’s over stimulation with loud noise and people. It’s a car crash we just sit and watch.
I can only imagine what my mum would have to say if it was me, let’s just say there’d be some serious words

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion: ‘Someone help Noah, the parenting standards are just getting lower’

shame that’s not actually a funny title, it’s the truth!

Reactions: 30
They’re the parents who will let their kid do anything, pester people, run havoc in restaurants, be as loud as they like, but if anybody pulls them up on it they’ll kick off as if they’ve done duck all wrong.

Noah is a gorgeous little boy, he doesn’t seem very stimulated does he? I mean he’s older than 12 months now and doesn’t do anything other than eat, sleep and do shakeh shakeh 🤯
Was nice to see him playing with the blocks the other day, now he needs coloured toys and blocks with numbers, letters and animals on them, not bloody boring coloured aesthetically pleasing (to the parents, no fucker else) shite!
He always seems worn out and quite bewildered, which is no surprise considering the life he has with those two idiots.

Reactions: 10
I can only imagine what my mum would have to say if it was me, let’s just say there’d be some serious words
My mother would call SS on me !!! Unfortunately, maybe it generational , maybe they’re all as thick as one another , either way , all very wrong.

Reactions: 13
Thread title - Trashy and gadget are off their heads, les is still dead, nowurr is knackered and it’s time for bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she hasn’t done a ‘a first engaged, unconscious kid’ selfie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
According to her ‘talent’ page on her mgt website she’s launched candles - Dawscent! Wtf - what do they smell like? Hangover? Is there a masculine one called Ken or Mac? Also I suggest everyone disgusted with this weekend’s events emails her mgt and contact any journalist who wrote the story about poor noah in hospital and tell them the full story. Looks like damage limitation already started on insta, her stories gone but tell them to check poor noah exhausted in the hotel restaurant after a night in A&E.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder why she’s been so quiet today. Could social services already have paid a visit? I hope so. Their behaviour is so selfish and concerning. What has to happen to him before they decide to put him first??

Reactions: 11
In and out of this thread, but where do these "celebs" "influencers" draw the line when posting their kids on social media? They have both absolutely failed at being parents, and continue to fail that little boy!

Reactions: 12
My mother would call SS on me !!! Unfortunately, maybe it generational , maybe they’re all as thick as one another , either way , all very wrong.
Let’s face it I don’t think they can be too bright if they keep lugging around a life size pop up Les that comes out on every given opportunity 😂🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so angry and saddened watching that poor baby 😥 the fact they are posting the pure neglect shows they think it absolutely normal. I bet it's much worse for him than we see 😥

He looks so thirsty and dehydrated to me. He looks like he was pulling beer bottles towards him because he needed a drink. I've not seen him with a beaker at all. Hopefully he was checked for this in hospital.

I usually just read these threads but had to create an account to comment on this poor baby. It's shocking. Someone needs to take action to help that poor baby 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can not believe that poor baby has been dragged out to a pub. He looks dog tired and poorly. Its not right. They are both a pair of wronguns!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In and out of this thread, but where do these "celebs" "influencers" draw the line when posting their kids on social media? They have both absolutely failed at being parents, and continue to fail that little boy!
There should be a law where children need to consent to being put online

I would never ( if I had kids ) put them online

Wonder why she’s been so quiet today. Could social services already have paid a visit? I hope so. Their behaviour is so selfish and concerning. What has to happen to him before they decide to put him first??
No her mgt team will have seen the comments on SM and mail online, they’ll have told her to keep her head down, especially after she told everyone who was criticising her parenting to chuff off! Few hours later, the poor kid is in A&E. Not a good look

Reactions: 21
According to her ‘talent’ page on her mgt website she’s launched candles - Dawscent! Wtf - what do they smell like? Hangover? Is there a masculine one called Ken or Mac? Also I suggest everyone disgusted with this weekend’s events emails her mgt and contact any journalist who wrote the story about poor noah in hospital and tell them the full story. Looks like damage limitation already started on insta, her stories gone but tell them to check poor noah exhausted in the hotel restaurant after a night in A&E.
It was a collab of scents they already did !

Reactions: 3
Let’s face it I don’t think they can be too bright if they keep lugging around a life size pop up Les that comes out on every given opportunity 😂🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
And she’s got one, a statue, at her door in her porch hasnt she in the porch hahahahaha tye bleeping FRUIT LOOP

• Haha
It’s broke my heart seeing him in that high chair 😞 he needs to be wrapped up at home getting cuddles and sleep.
It’ll be true, she’ll be catching up on her sleep and told Matt to take him out.

They are disgusting. As someone who yearns for a child of my own- it makes me sick that people like that get blessed with such a lovely little boy and completely take advantage of it. Hopefully they will get reported

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That child looks SHATTERED in that video today. Like emotionally and physically shattered. They are not the eyes of a vibrant child. That poor baby.

Reactions: 16
What really pisses me off as well is she posted a pic in A&E. When my little girl was ONE WEEK old she was vomiting bright yellow fluid and had blood in her nappy. She was rushed to hospital and allsorts of scans ran on her tiny body whilst I just stood there in a bleeping daze absolutely petrified. I thought she had sepsis, I thought I could actually lose her. We were in there for five days..It turned out she had an allergy to the protein in her formula and had a bad reaction.. She's now 8 month old and thriving thank god!

But the fact is not a thing was posted on my social media. Nobody knew because my concern was my baby not how many fake arse concerned comments I could get! It didn't even occur to me to stick a pic on to beg attention. My child was my only concern and this is why this witch needs a massive wake up call because that boy should be the centre of her world! And his! The pair of them are next level shallow and selfish and this surely has given them the shock they need! I actually hope social services are crawling all over them right now because someone has to protect that precious little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Feel like she’s gone quiet before when she knows there’s a backlash? I’d like to say when she knows she’s done wrong but I don’t think her or the shiny skinned Chewbacca ever admit or even believe they’ve ever done anything wrong childish fucks

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.