Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before , it’s obvious from their interactions not on her SM, there are lots wrong in that relationship. He is clearly a control freak who I would say goes off the handle at her talking to others , or even having a life before he met her.

Reactions: 13
Maybe that’s why they keep pushing the wedding back because they keep arguing too much?

It’s not normal to drag Noah around to every event / place you go :/

Reactions: 5
My heart hurts for that little baby. As a mum of a baby a week or two younger than him I can't imagine doing half the tit she does. How can you give time and energy to a baby when you're constantly hungover? How could you justify keeping your baby awake all hours for the sake of your social life and Instagram feed? It's just so wrong. He looks lost and scared sometimes at the parties. Someone really need to intervene. Noah being poorly should be a big wakeup call for them. He needs proper care.

Reactions: 15
My heart hurts for that little baby. As a mum of a baby a week or two younger than him I can't imagine doing half the tit she does. How can you give time and energy to a baby when you're constantly hungover? How could you justify keeping your baby awake all hours for the sake of your social life and Instagram feed? It's just so wrong. He looks lost and scared sometimes at the parties. Someone really need to intervene. Noah being poorly should be a big wakeup call for them. He needs proper care.
It’s horrible to watch and she’s either so selfish or totally ignorant to it. It seems to just be getting worse too😠

Reactions: 8
Notice she hasn’t said why he’s in A&E. Something happened because he was surrounded by pissed up cokeheads?

Reactions: 12
Well according to her story she’s in A&E, Noah is with her so doesn’t say if its her or him, hope he’s ok, poor little lad he’s had a shocking few days being dragged all over and kept up late. She’s a disgrace and social services need to go round and tell her to clean up her act.

Reactions: 15
Well according to her story she’s in A&E, Noah is with her so doesn’t say if its her or him, hope he’s ok, poor little lad he’s had a shocking few days being dragged all over and kept up late. She’s a disgrace and social services need to go round and tell her to clean up her act.
I think she posted a story of her with vomit in her hair so I'm guessing he's been sick and maybe taken a bad turn

I think she posted a story of her with vomit in her hair so I'm guessing he's been sick and maybe taken a bad turn
Although suppose one of her piss head friends could have thrown up on her 🤢

Reactions: 10
She’s probably there for herself , took Noah though cos he loves being out, and so what if it’s just another night off his routine ??? It’s only just past his bedtime to be fair.

Who in their right mind takes selfies with their infant child, doing a ‘poor me’ expression and uploads it to social media for attention? WTAF Charlotte.

Reactions: 22
Is it any wonder he’s sick? Crawling on dirty floors, bottles of beer being stuck in his gob after God knows who has had them in his mouth. Last night he had his shoe in his mouth! Charlotte its clear you read tattle, so for the sake of your lovely little boy, get a grip because you’re putting him at risk.

Reactions: 23
In A&E what a shock….. what does she expect. Babies are not supposed to be partying and around cokeheads nearly everyday of the week.

N looks so pale and absolute whacked. My 3 year old is knackered after a bounce round the bloody hottub, he’s be on a drip if I made him do what Noah has to endure.

She needs to make some serious decisions about her life and what she’s putting that child through.

Reactions: 19
I actually feel my blood boiling. I cannot stand her. I actually used to really like her but omg true colours have shone through now. Poor poor Noah. He’s clearly unwell 😢 prob spewing cause of the alcohol he’s been allowed to lick. Good luck explaining that one to social services Charlotte love. Someone local should report her.

Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind takes selfies with their infant child, doing a ‘poor me’ expression and uploads it to social media for attention? WTAF Charlotte.
She’s trying to show that she cares after being called out again all weekend for the piss poor mum she is. We all know it’s an act and she really doesn’t give a tit, N is just a content filler for the gram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.