Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she showed herself cooking healthy recipes it would be a massive bonus for her ‘diet plan’ as it is, it might as well be called “Eat crap but still lose weight - A temporary fix at best”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she showed herself cooking healthy recipes it would be a massive bonus for her ‘diet plan’ as it is, it might as well be called “Eat crap but still lose weight - A temporary fix at best”
I dont get how she can promote the diet but doesn't show herself sticking to it or even eating the food. 100% think there's more going on behind then scenes. How can you drink and eat that much rubbish and maintain weight loss?

Reactions: 11
Nothing worse than parents who let their kids make a mess and don’t clean up after them when eating out and parents who let their kids roam free pestering other people while they’re trying to eat/drink/read etc

Chavtastic Chazza does both 🤮

Reactions: 23
Remember in Dubai when she had the coconut water on maybe the first or second day and said she’d changed because it would usually be a cocktail and then got absolutely tit face bladdered for the rest of the three weeks?! 🙄 she’s such a liar and a fraud it’s funny!!
You would think that she would be showing receipes, workouts to keep people going but she does the exact opposite. Drinking 247, crappy takeout, shows how much she doesnt give a tit about her followers it's all about the cash. Let's face it her followers are probably uneducated, chav mums who think shes bleeping hilarious but any decent person think shes a bleep

Reactions: 13
I dont get how she can promote the diet but doesn't show herself sticking to it or even eating the food. 100% think there's more going on behind then scenes. How can you drink and eat that much rubbish and maintain weight loss?
The magic white powder helps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sun is cracking the flags today, and her last post is Noah playing in the house. Get him out and too the park… take him the zoo, take him anywhere but give the kid some fresh air.

Reactions: 16
Sun is cracking the flags today, and her last post is Noah playing in the house. Get him out and too the park… take him the zoo, take him anywhere but give the kid some fresh air.
No pubs in the zoo or park 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably too busy getting hold of her dealer and snorting her coke to take little Noah out 😢

Reactions: 10
Can I just say regards the food thing as well, that that holiday was the perfect opportunity for Noah to get to try all kinds of healthy foods as it was all inclusive and then if he liked certain things at least she could try to learn to make them? I can only imagine the array of fruits, salads, veg and other healthy food that was available in that hotel….. yet she went straight to the chips 🙄

Reactions: 21
Taking Noah to McDonalds says it all really......as my Mum used to say “common as muck” 🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who she’s trying to kid pretending she eats healthy. If she eats so healthy why doesn’t she make sure Noah is too? The poor kid is constantly eating tit - chips, Nutella, crumpets and now McDonalds 🙄 Never see him with a plate either, just either scraps of crap on his high chair tray or Charlotte shoving chips in his gob.
Has he even been seen with any cutlery either? I did baby led weaning but introduced cutlery fairly early on just to get him used to it?

Like in Dubai, suitcases and suitcases packed with their tit but not even a toy for Noah let alone a stick on plate🙄🙄

Can I just say regards the food thing as well, that that holiday was the perfect opportunity for Noah to get to try all kinds of healthy foods as it was all inclusive and then if he liked certain things at least she could try to learn to make them? I can only imagine the array of fruits, salads, veg and other healthy food that was available in that hotel….. yet she went straight to the chips 🙄
Lazy parenting

why is that child up messing around in their bed at 9pm! Where’s the bedtime routine? His own space? The wind down. That’s so incredibly Selfish of them. Shocking.

why is that child up messing around in their bed at 9pm! Where’s the bedtime routine? His own space? The wind down. That’s so incredibly Selfish of them. Shocking.
Oooft, 9pm is an early night for Noah!

That video she’s just put up advertising the mattress.. She’s actually so bleeping embarrassing. My entire body is cringing, what an absolute clown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not doing anything wrong in terms of social services to be honest she’s providing care, nourishment etc. What would you report her for? There are far, far worse parents and at risk children out there that, rightly so, they wouldn’t waste resources investigating someone like her.

I genuinely think that Jazmine has that dress on back to front
That's what I felt when it was suggested about reporting them - yes it is inappropriate to take kids out like that but social services have limited to resources so they have to only investigate genuine cases of neglect and/or abuse (physical, sexual, emotional etc.) of children - situations were there is danger. Irresponsible parenting that is bad for the kids but doesn't fit the category of criminal behaviour can't always be dealt with by social services.

Reactions: 6
She’s the biggest fake ever, her stories of the mattress that she’s apparently had the best last few nights sleep on then she shows videos of her looking like a twit trying to get it up the stairs and she’s got exactly the same pyjamas and hair and make up 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.