Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the stories at McDonald’s … the drink just pissing down the table. Bet none of them cleaned it up either. That little boy is going to be wild, not his fault either poor little thing.
Most Mums would be grabbing handfuls of tissues to mop it up, not filming it pouring all over the floor 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Only a year old and already on the happy meals 🙄 healthy lifestyle eh Charlotte?
And she’s proud of it too. 🙄 she finds everything bleeping hilarious 🙄 bangs on about losing weight and all they eat is a load of shite! They have no idea about healthy eating. Thick as pigshit!

Reactions: 11
And she’s proud of it too. 🙄 she finds everything bleeping hilarious 🙄 bangs on about losing weight and all they eat is a load of shite! They have no idea about healthy eating. Thick as pigshit!
I don’t know who she’s trying to kid pretending she eats healthy. If she eats so healthy why doesn’t she make sure Noah is too? The poor kid is constantly eating tit - chips, Nutella, crumpets and now McDonalds 🙄 Never see him with a plate either, just either scraps of crap on his high chair tray or Charlotte shoving chips in his gob.

Reactions: 12
Why isn't he using a plate and a little spoon ? He should be by now at least learning to hold a spoon and put food to his mouth. And yes he's only 1 but they really should be teaching him not to be throwing food on the floor constantly, wouldn't take much to teach him to give it back to them if he doesn't want it! Perhaps if she put less effort into scamming people and more into her parenting!

Reactions: 16
Why isn't he using a plate and a little spoon ? He should be by now at least learning to hold a spoon and put food to his mouth. And yes he's only 1 but they really should be teaching him not to be throwing food on the floor constantly, wouldn't take much to teach him to give it back to them if he doesn't want it! Perhaps if she put less effort into scamming people and more into her parenting!
100 percent

You can get some really cute plates & spoons etc for babies too

Reactions: 8
It’s really not that hard I completely agree. My daughter is a couple months younger than Noah and was constantly throwing food on the floor. With a bit of practice and repeating myself 50,000 times, now if she doesn’t want any more, she holds it out to me and says “ta”. But that’s probably too much effort for Charlotte, the mum who can’t even be arsed to give her 1 year old a proper bedtime routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s really not that hard I completely agree. My daughter is a couple months younger than Noah and was constantly throwing food on the floor. With a bit of practice and repeating myself 50,000 times, now if she doesn’t want any more, she holds it out to me and says “ta”. But that’s probably too much effort for Charlotte, the mum who can’t even be arsed to give her 1 year old a proper bedtime routine.
She cares more about Instagram pictures than mothering her son

She’ll never get him in a good routine

Reactions: 14
You worded it exactly how I did it with my child. They soon get used to handing food back with lots of positive encouragement. Children are messy but they don't need to be feral and bad mannered. He is such a sweet little boy but that won't last if they turn him into an obnoxious performing clown that hasn't even the most basic of manners!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who she’s trying to kid pretending she eats healthy. If she eats so healthy why doesn’t she make sure Noah is too? The poor kid is constantly eating tit - chips, Nutella, crumpets and now McDonalds 🙄 Never see him with a plate either, just either scraps of crap on his high chair tray or Charlotte shoving chips in his gob.
I thought exactly this ! Noah only ever eats pizza or chips. FACT.
Most parents will agree, you just eat what the kids have. Life is easier and less to clean up if you all eat the same. We have never seen any fancy dishes being whipped up by her EVER. I doubt she can cook as I am sure she has said that in the past she cannot. She is a fraud with a skinny flat sagging arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most parents will agree, you just eat what the kids have. Life is easier and less to clean up if you all eat the same. We have never seen any fancy dishes being whipped up by her EVER. I doubt she can cook as I am sure she has said that in the past she cannot. She is a fraud with a skinny flat sagging arse.
Her diet plan tells you what microwave meals you can buy… I’ve have never seen a plan in all the fads that I have done advocate a microwave meal that is full of additives and preservatives. She is 100% a fraud where this ‘healthy lifestyle’ is concerned

Reactions: 13
Genuinely supprised she isn't using Noah again to flog baby grows and hoodies like she did last mothers day and Easter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never seen her eat a healthy meal, surely if you’re selling a weight loss programme etc then you show and advertise the foods you’re eating as well as the exercise you’re doing

What happened to her making a that homemade healthy tomato soup for them both? The soup that’s actually not that healthy because she over uses double cream and there’s hardly any tomato in it?

Reactions: 3
Remember in Dubai when she had the coconut water on maybe the first or second day and said she’d changed because it would usually be a cocktail and then got absolutely tit face bladdered for the rest of the three weeks?! 🙄 she’s such a liar and a fraud it’s funny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly dont get how she can go from breastfeeding wonder woman giving Noah the best nutritional start in life (her words) to shovelling junk food in 24/7. I get kids have maccies, pizza etc but he eats crap all the time never see the poor kid with "propper grub" she's an absolute toilet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.