Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words fail me at that jazmin..
I have never seen such a tacky girl in my life 😩😩 that dress, hair, mask make up...absolute chavs the lot of them. I'd be mortified to be associated with them. Matt must be on Paul's runner boy sheet again

My bleeping arse that's someone she knew previously who helped with noah, guarantee she met her last night and thought Il take a pic to make it look legit.
How come the new trend for makeup seems to be making your face up like a reverse panda, with the white areas below the eyes? Looks mental

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Jasmin girl has done the impossible and made Charlotte look classy in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you take notice all her so called friends are all coke heads or druggies of some sort who she associates with. Is wandering how you lost that weight so quick Charlotte!!! And it’s not from bleeping exercise I can bet on that!!!
honestly I met a bloke who at the time I didn’t realise was a coke head. He got me onto it (I’d never tried it but he made it sound appealing) and I ended up doing the “coke diet”. I lost weight so fast and looked exactly like her.
saggy flat bum and no muscle at all.

if she was working out she’d be in better shape not. There’s no way she’s been exercising!!

luckily I saw sense and haven’t done it since 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The sad thing is there will be people who follow these dicks who yearn for a life like they have.
So fake and phoney just like the other instacunts on here 🙄

Reactions: 12
Just seen her story she’s at breakfast seems to be just her & Noah same way it was when they were in Dubai, and again he’s not dessert for breakfast crawling about the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just seen her story she’s at breakfast seems to be just her & Noah same way it was when they were in Dubai, and again he’s not dessert for breakfast crawling about the floor
If I was one of the other guests I’d have to ask her to stop letting her kid crawl on the dirty floor and pick him up and put him in a highchair instead of just bellowing “nowurr” louder and louder. No Charlotte it’s not funny, you are classless and I can tell you now that your Dad would be horrified. My mam came from the same background and shared the same standards of the working class and this behaviour would have been given short shrift. Your Dad was a very erudite man, he was not his stage persona, he would be horrified by you and your constant need for attention, and your neglect of that poor little boy. Clean up your act and be a proper Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Noah in his jarmies for breakfast , clearly haven’t even brushed his hair or washed his face , probs in his stinking pissing nappy from last night. CHARLOTTE WE CAN ALL SEE THIS AND I FEEL EMBARRASSED THAT A NIGHT ON THE MARCHING POWDER WITH RANDOMS WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN CHILD.

Reactions: 24
She has literally just pulled him out of his cot to feed her hangover. Crawling around on a dirty floor videoing him 😩😩😩😩😩 I can’t get over it!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine staying in a posh hotel, coming down to enjoy a leisurely Sunday breakfast and hearing NOOOAAHHHH!! I'd turn round and walk out. The waiting staff shouldn't be trying to avoid a child crawling over the floor while they are serving hot food and drinks.

Reactions: 22
Well Charlotte actually looks ok..dress is a bit OTT but Jazmin what was she thinking with her 'outfit'? its hideous and so tacky!
You’re speaking as though autism is a result of parenting skills?! It’s not something that develops over time, albeit easier to identify when they hit age 3 but you’re born with it or you aren’t.
I actually thought Charlotte looked ok here too - but that other girl 😳

Reactions: 6
Considering that little boy eats everything with his hands you would imagine his mother would realise crawling on a filthy floor that people walk over in outdoor shoes would be a really really bad idea..also why does she imagine on a Sunday morning people enjoying their breakfast want to hear her foghorn voice pretending to call her child back?..? and the filming herself doing it is just bloody weird!

Reactions: 19
Are people blind , look at charlottes makeup 😂 as bad as the other one
Is Charlotte an actual trained make up artist? I know she’s done make up stuff in the past but just wasn’t sure if she had trained as one. Lots more money in name dropping your dead dad 24/7 though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.