Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His clothes are never on properly, why they have him in that Range Rover in the house when they could go out for a nice walk and he could be out playing in that I don’t know - lazy fuckers, he’s only given tit to eat and no cutlery or plate, he can’t talk and only form of communication is that laugh he does, he always looks knackered and confused, she constantly shouts ‘shakey shakey’ at him even when he’s eating and he’s dragged from pillar to post with no routine. It’s absolutely terrible and makes me so angry!!!!!!!!
They NEVER seem to take him outside

Reactions: 9
Danielle Armstrong is away in Dubai and she’s put a story up saying oh I’ve seen people in Dubai using babysitters but I just couldn’t do it …. Fair play to them, surely it’s a dig though 🤣

Reactions: 19
Danielle Armstrong is away in Dubai and she’s put a story up saying oh I’ve seen people in Dubai using babysitters but I just couldn’t do it …. Fair play to them, surely it’s a dig though 🤣
Oh dear , good on her though. She’s decided to be a parent 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why is she filming him playing with his busy board? It’s not even interesting? Poor lamb has a phone shoved in his face so often. You can see he doesn’t like it. You can play with your son Charlotte without documenting it to the gram you absolute narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 17
Is that the only thing he’s got toy wise that tit busy board? Anything else he can play with or is that and the car? Too busy flashing cash on blag designer clothes booze and beak 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Kid will end up like Hinch’s, and I’ve said this before , with delayed speech and them sat there wondering why.

They are both lazy duck wits who have no idea how to care for a child.

Reactions: 19
Is that the only thing he’s got toy wise that tit busy board? Anything else he can play with or is that and the car? Too busy flashing cash on blag designer clothes booze and beak 🙄
He’s got one one of those cheap push along toys too🙄. I believe that ridiculous car was a gift from someone.

He doesn’t seem to have anything educational, have we seen any books? Or anything to promote his motor skills aside from the bloody board?

Reactions: 6
I see that and thought good for her!
Definitely a dig I thought.
also she took her daughter to a proper splash park!

He’s got one one of those cheap push along toys too🙄. I believe that ridiculous car was a gift from someone.

He doesn’t seem to have anything educational, have we seen any books? Or anything to promote his motor skills aside from the bloody board?
Exactly! Where are the building blocks like duplo, the colouring crayons, the playdoh...poor little bugger ! She's absolutely clueless!

Reactions: 7
Kid will end up like Hinch’s, and I’ve said this before , with delayed speech and them sat there wondering why.

They are both lazy duck wits who have no idea how to care for a child.
I believe strongly Ronnie is autistic ( hinch’s eldest ) , all the traits are there & also I was tested myself. It’s so sad. Poor kids get babied too much.

• Heart
I’m sorry, not body shaming but bikini shaming. I can’t imagine this looks good on anyone but fake boobed or untouched by gravity 20 year olds 🤦🏼‍♀️ No one wants to see dangly baps being squashed out of peep hole surely. All the money and resources she could have such style but she chooses such tat!
7821338E-0C1A-4DD1-BCBF-082A892310C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Think you're all being a bit unfair.
Noah does go out, he goes to see granite grandad...shakey shakeh

They NEVER seem to take him outside
That's unfair....he does go out.
He goes to see granite grandad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That's unfair....he does go out.
He goes to see granite grandad.
Very unfair he goes to the pub too or round other people's houses while his parents get pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the new diet scam is exactly the same diet scam but with a new title ? All she's done is change her bra and knickers to a bikini ?!? Shameless !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.