Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so hot on car seat safety, I won't even let my mum have my 16 month old because I dont trust others to rear face him or fit him as safely as I know he is 😭 this is so horrible to see!! Sad that she's not even the type of person that would take advice, she'd see it as a Criticism or an attack! Poor Noah.

Reactions: 8
Them brows look ridiculous. I take it this style is the latest craze, seen so many people with them like this just lately. bleeping awful.

Screenshot_20220312-205858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Them brows look ridiculous. I take it this style is the latest craze, seen so many people with them like this just lately. bleeping awful.

View attachment 1121072
She looks like a twit as usual. There is absolutely nothing attractive about her - her pan face, her horrible cheap market outfits and her weird skinny fat body make me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They don’t give a tit about Noah, anyone who sends them anything about his car seat will get called a troll! It’s shocking but I’m not surprised with these pair of wallopers as parents

Reactions: 10
Honestly , I skip her stories so quick now , I don’t take notice. She bores me. She’s an attention seeker ie the car seat story with Noah

Reactions: 5
I’m just shocked at that car seat. Poor Noah. Anyone can pull out at anytime into them or drive into the back of them. Omg they have got tit for brains! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
3 wks on the booze then home 5 days and on it again along with Noah at a party, another late night for him

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone who Charlotte listens too , needs to have a word with her about all this drinking. I know issues when I see one as my dad struggles with his drinking

Reactions: 9
I think all parents do deserve a break , but come onnnnnn! Not full days surely?? Two half days I would support , but the pair of them do sweet FA!
Silver linings though as said , Noah gets some proper interaction, possibly structured day time naps and proper snacks.
Some nurseries have a 2 full days minimum rule (so they can bond with your kid properly) mine does.

It’s bad enough they have him forward facing but how is this even safe! His straps will not hold him in if they crash 😣 car seat safety is horrendous in the UK as it is she should be promoting it, not letting people think that is acceptable strapping in.
Made me feel a bit sick seeing this!

Reactions: 7
Some nurseries have a 2 full days minimum rule (so they can bond with your kid properly) mine does.

Made me feel a bit sick seeing this!
Plus people actually speaking to him nicely and not barking shakeh shakeh at him constantly and that weird fake laugh that seems to be his only speech! I know children progress at different rates but he doesn't even seem to have even the most basic vocabulary and that's because they never speak to him in sentences or are consistent with thank yous etc ...and don't get me started on the fact they kept him harnessed into chairs constantly instead of letting him toddle holding their hands. Really is poor parenting when taking outfit pics is more important than your child's progress. They are very lucky he's such a chilled baby ..won't last though !

Reactions: 21
Seriously, stafu!! This is beyond ridiculous. Les would be labelled a sexist obnoxious old man if he were around in this age. He really wasn’t that great 🙄
Noah found or he was plonked there for yet another photo opportunity so folk can be reminded that she’s his daughter and that’s his grandson. Oooohhh I hope we get a photo later of one of them gurning, that would be great and really hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure what money she gets from ‘bellehblasters’ as the company behind it is ‘Angel Media’ and Charlotte is not listed anywhere with the company…
Angel Media were also behind Amber Gill’s (LI) fitness plan…. Basically scamming people under ‘fitness’..

Not sure what money she gets from ‘bellehblasters’ as the company behind it is ‘Angel Media’ and Charlotte is not listed anywhere with the company…
Angel Media were also behind Amber Gill’s (LI) fitness plan…. Basically scamming people under ‘fitness’..
They are now selling a new plan to sign you up for more money now the 3 month plan has ended for those who signed up at Xmas. Another £20 on offer and it’s 6 weeks bikini slim down

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Probably paid a percentage of each sign up.

It is a scam because all it's only calorie counting no science involved! These gullible people who have signed up for it really could just do it all themselves. All UK food packaging has nutritional values on it. Easy peasy.

Dragging their poor baby to yet another party full of adults if their heads. Seriously these selfish twats need to remove their heads from their arses and start learning how to be parents. They’ve spent a month on it in Dubai you’d think they’d come home and at least do fun things with Noah rather than go to another party and get smashed leaving their baby to his own devices. Shocking

Reactions: 17
Some people just shouldn’t have kids (I’m one of them, I know I’m too selfish and like my life the way it is) these two just seem to want to party constantly, they need to grow up and start putting Noah first

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.