Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike. My mother in law did the belleh blaster thing (well gave up then restarted) now she’s saying she’s exciting for the bikini one she’s brought both. What an absolute tool, Iv always known she wasn’t the smartest but wow. 43 and dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can anyone leave two designer bags at the airport , can’t imagine she is that rich that she just has that cash to splurge

Reactions: 7
How can anyone leave two designer bags at the airport , can’t imagine she is that rich that she just has that cash to splurge
Even worse , imagine helping someone and they send you a Canti bottle of Prosecco !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His clothes are never on properly, why they have him in that Range Rover in the house when they could go out for a nice walk and he could be out playing in that I don’t know - lazy fuckers, he’s only given tit to eat and no cutlery or plate, he can’t talk and only form of communication is that laugh he does, he always looks knackered and confused, she constantly shouts ‘shakey shakey’ at him even when he’s eating and he’s dragged from pillar to post with no routine. It’s absolutely terrible and makes me so angry!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE
They were prob to hungover today to do anything. Looks like she was in her jammies all day
prob fakes from Dubai lol. But cmon surely with all her cash she could’ve gave the girl something other than her own fake tan and a bottle of Prosecco 🙄

Reactions: 12
I believe strongly Ronnie is autistic ( hinch’s eldest ) , all the traits are there & also I was tested myself. It’s so sad. Poor kids get babied too much.
You’re speaking as though autism is a result of parenting skills?! It’s not something that develops over time, albeit easier to identify when they hit age 3 but you’re born with it or you aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s my opinion , it’s an opinion site. Chill out
Alright but that’s offensive to anybody who has an autistic child. It might be your opinion but it’s factually incorrect and stupid tbh - “getting babied too much” these kids have additional needs so I think it’s necessary they are mothered properly and taken care of. They don’t develop at the same rate or in the same way. But I guess we can agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Go on mumsnet more suited to you 🤣
Mate, you’re talking about autistic children, that’s like talking about a child with cerebral palsy or any disability. That isn’t me being Mumsnet that’s me being decent and you hitting low, below the belt. You can talk about the parents and how crappy they can be but not potential disabilities 🙄

On another note just caught up with her stories - well quick click through - and bleeping canti! Those bags are defo fakes they look tit and if you really had the money to buy them you’d give at the very least a bottle of champers and a decent tanning brand if you wanted to give something tacky like that as a thank you.

She is something else and she has absolutely no shame.

Shes also out out, again. Wtaf. There should be worst parent of the year awards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She is something else and she has absolutely no shame.

Shes also out out, again. Wtaf. There should be worst parent of the year awards.
Does she drink every night? I honestly don’t know how she functions properly the day after, you can tell she doesn’t have a job to go to. I went out for a meal for mine and my husbands anniversary (not on the piss 😂) a few weeks ago on a Wednesday night, I had 3 glasses of wine with dinner and the next day at work I had a headache all morning - won’t be making that mistake again!! It’s not surprising she sits in that house all day with Noah if she’s hungover, and she must be hungover a lot with the amount she drinks.

Her and Matt are both just selfish, immature bastards.

Reactions: 19
Think you're all being a bit unfair.
Noah does go out, he goes to see granite grandad...shakey shakeh

Think you're all being a bit unfair.
Noah does go out, he goes to see granite grandad...shakey shakeh

That's unfair....he does go out.
He goes to see granite grandad.
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
59511A5E-DFB5-465F-824F-2BE205EC1E51.jpeg

The state of this. A middle aged woman forcing her daughter to pose next to that bleeping statue so she can get a like and a mention from Charlotte 😂😂😂 She even tagged Charlotte and Tracey in it the sad cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This bloody Dubai performance!! “Special times with my boyos” mate! Your pic album was bursting at the seams whilst you were there, stories never ever stopped, and even still you’re posting as you didn’t get them all out during the trip!!! Are we really supposed to believe you had special times with your boyos??? And didn’t just have your phone glued to you the entire time, curate scenes for instagram, argue with Matt when he couldn’t be arsed posing????

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.