Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I bleeping hate this new trend for fluffy brows, most of the time they just look a mess

And what do brows have to do with Dawsylicious Tanning? Doesn’t really fit the brand

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can bet a few bob that she is not raking it in. Well, certainly she’s managed to scam a sizeable wedge from her 4 week liquid diet - sorry I meant Belleh blaster plan - but there is no doubt in my mind it’s all being squandered the second it comes in. She will be heartbroken carrying on like this will last forever & suddenly the tap stops. Regulatory changes & increase in Ad awareness will change her income dramatically. It is different for those who use their following for genuine education / helpful purposes with rare & selective ad campaigns.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s been given a lump sum and blown it

I also contemplated her having some sort of hedge fund and that coming in now (I think she has turned 30 hasn’t she?)

Smoke and mirrors, regardless.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I bleeping hate this new trend for fluffy brows, most of the time they just look a mess

And what do brows have to do with Dawsylicious Tanning? Doesn’t really fit the brand
So glad someone else hates fluffy brows. I think there so scruffy. KHM's fluffy brows look awful too

Reactions: 16

KHM’s brows keep me awake at night, they’re horrific! I’ve never seen a set of fluffy brows that’s made me think “good look”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do think the ASA have had a word because I’ve noticed a lot more things which have been marked as ads but the colour and placement of it still makes it really difficult to see
She was warned back in December about the placing of #AD on her reels/posts etc.

She places it as small as possible but still puts it there 😡 stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s been given a lump sum and blown it

I also contemplated her having some sort of hedge fund and that coming in now (I think she has turned 30 hasn’t she?)

Smoke and mirrors, regardless.
I don't think she got much from Les, it was all left to Tracey the gold-digger.

Can I just say, when she does that tongue licky thing when she says sexeh - it makes me feel a bit sick.

She really needs a new sales pitch, she is just a bore now.

She was warned back in December about the placing of #AD on her reels/posts etc.

She places it as small as possible but still puts it there 😡 stupid bint
She certainly didn't when she was in Dubai! Every single story was an ad of some sort. I think they have written to her 'people' again because she was absolutely taking the piss. If she can spend the time putting up discount codes then she can spend an extra second to put #ad

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s bad enough they have him forward facing but how is this even safe! His straps will not hold him in if they crash 😣 car seat safety is horrendous in the UK as it is she should be promoting it, not letting people think that is acceptable strapping in.
Im sure it’s actually against the law until the child is at least 15 months to sit forward facing, but these two scroats won’t care. And the fact his straps aren’t tight enough means it’s won’t prevent him from being hurt if the unforgivable happened

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Im sure it’s actually against the law until the child is at least 15 months to sit forward facing, but these two scroats won’t care. And the fact his straps aren’t tight enough means it’s won’t prevent him from being hurt if the unforgivable happened
yes it is 15months although more to do with weight and Hight.
Even then it’s still unsafe. Honestly didn’t think it could get worse, just unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
They’re not toght enough, they're tangled, sitting in the wrong position. He looks like he can’t even sit up straight so regardless of his height or weight he should be facing backwards and angled so his hips are taking much weight. That looks dreadful I’m actually so shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s bad enough they have him forward facing but how is this even safe! His straps will not hold him in if they crash 😣 car seat safety is horrendous in the UK as it is she should be promoting it, not letting people think that is acceptable strapping in.
Also is it just me or does he look massively overweight ? He only eats tit from what we see and to me he looks very overweight. Sort it out Charlotte and your sad excuse for a bf!

Reactions: 7
think she’s removed this story I can’t see it. Must have got some backlash. Quite rightly, that’s SHOCKING

edited: to add ive just seen its on Her boyfriends story! SHOCKING

Reactions: 7
My 6 year old granddaughter and
2 year old grandson have car seats that you can tilt back so they can sleep on long journeys ( they live 4 hours away and often travel in the evening to stay with us) They are a pain in the ass to get them in as they fit really snugly but I know my grandchildren Ar as safe as can be .

Reactions: 5
Also is it just me or does he look massively overweight ? He only eats tit from what we see and to me he looks very overweight. Sort it out Charlotte and your sad excuse for a bf!
He does in that photo but I think maybe it’s the angle? He looks pretty normal weight wise usually but if she continues feeding him the way she does that won’t last. I’d be more concerned about him being deficient in vitamins etc seeing as all he ever eats is shite.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.