Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Noah playing with toys the minute he got home. Clearly missed the stimulation. Her apologising to anyone who saw her wearing Matthews jumper, like they would be shocked at her lack of fashion sense on a flight ffs. (Like she has any anyway) trust me, no one cares about how you look apart from you luv.

Reactions: 29
Piled the timber back on during this holiday hasn’t she, just proves she lost it all so quickly by barely eating, not on the healthy eating plan she’s flogging!

Reactions: 13
Aww the poor little bugger is so happy to get home to his toys. That’s bloody made me sad that. Clearly had no stimulation the entire trip. Hopefully now they’re home they can focus on him and get into a good routine-but we all know that won’t happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m glad Noah is home around his toys , sickens me that so many good parents get wrongly accused & have social services called on them then you see these twats

Oh Christ , I’ve spotted him
This is what infuriates me. If a ‘normal’ couple carried on the way this pair of wannabe celebs did then social services would be all over them surely?

But because they’ve got money then nah, it’s absolutely fine to pimp out your kid for likes, take him on boozy nights out, film your partner dunking him unexpectedly underwater and generally be an absolutely shite parent.

Reactions: 20
This is what infuriates me. If a ‘normal’ couple carried on the way this pair of wannabe celebs did then social services would be all over them surely?

But because they’ve got money then nah, it’s absolutely fine to pimp out your kid for likes, take him on boozy nights out, film your partner dunking him unexpectedly underwater and generally be an absolutely shite parent.
I live on the Costa del Sol, Spain - I assure you these buffoons did not act out of the ordinary for your average Brit on holiday. Usually, the kids are completely unattended and left to their own devices. It doesn't matter if they are in the exclusive restaurants in Marbella, at the Sotogrande Beach Club or the cheap all inclusive in Torremolinos. It makes me thoroughly ashamed to be British.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He’s seems so delighted to be back with his toys poor lamb. I doubt those fuckers packed a single toy for him😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Noah will be palmed off with Nana Trace for the next week now while Mother and Father of the Year get their "rest."

bleeping idiots!!

Reactions: 18
Was it easy to keep off? I have 4 months till my wedding and need to loose 2/3 stone😩
I kept every pound off for 2 years and only gained weight because I had a baby.
Don’t do it though, I was a horrible person for those 4 months 😆

Reactions: 9
Aww I’m so happy to see Noah back home, playing with toys, being stimulated, and being able to walk… I think he would be walking by now if he wasn’t strapped into a high chair for the last month by the parents of the year… I have no doubt they love they have for him, but I find it credibly selfish of the pair of them. Queue Our Trace to sweep in while they sleep for the next few days. And Charlotte if you’re reading this, this isn’t trolling, this is calling you out for being a selfish mother

Planning on sending that outfit back are you Charlotte so keeping the tags on? Hahaha the embarrassment
The shame 🥴

Reactions: 16
Planning on sending that outfit back are you Charlotte so keeping the tags on? Hahaha the embarrassment
Absolute embarrassing classic fail right there ! You don't forget to remove labels if you intend keeping something..especially when it's a label that big on a small top! Hilarious!

Reactions: 11
Absolute embarrassing classic fail right there ! You don't forget to remove labels if you intend keeping something..especially when it's a label that big on a small top! Hilarious!
Definitely one of those wasters who puts clothes on for a pic then sends it back

I wonder how many pictures she’s had with expensive bags just to send them back 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a messy instagrammer - was doing home made content away and now content whilst away when back . If only she had spent more time doing her job than getting pissed and sourcing nannies eh.

Reactions: 8
£520 that outfit cost, she’s deffo sending it back😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.