Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
almost 3 stone in 10 weeks😂😂😂😂😂 GET FUCKED😂😂
Utter bleeping bollocks. I slaughtered myself before my wedding to lose 2 stone and it took me 11 weeks to do it with a PT and healthy eating plans.

She is defo piling the weight back on, ready for a winter belleh blaster 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where the duck has her nose gone?!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop using stupid chuffinnnnnng filters, makes you look abnormal more than usual ya bloody dingbat.

Screenshot_20220323-231918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
duck me the pair of them really are thick as pig tit. On what planet do you think it’s a good idea to let your 1 year old stand up in a slippy bath and watch him shake from side to side. You can see the moment Noah nearly slips over, all the while his Dad just films him.

49C296B3-9E34-4C49-9492-06648F20E35F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
duck me the pair of them really are thick as pig tit. On what planet do you think it’s a good idea to let your 1 year old stand up in a slippy bath and watch him shake from side to side. You can see the moment Noah nearly slips over, all the while his Dad just films him.

View attachment 1146881
Thick as mince these two… takes a split second for that that kid to hurt himself or worse! Owt for the gram though eh?

Reactions: 9
Does Noah sleep in their bed?!
Pulling her hair again, she’ll be sorry soon enough 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I hate that ‘There is nothing more special than being a mama’ comment and I say that as a mother myself.

I may well be being over sensitive (due my period so every fuckers getting it tonight😂) but I find comments like that, especially when you have a large following (who are predominately women) rather insensitive.

There are a huge amount of woman who a) can’t have children so will never experience that ‘most special’ feeling or b) don’t want children at all and find their most special experiences elsewhere🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So they're wanting to move then..Ken Doll said on his stories today, just the garden to do then move house. Bellah blasters paid dividends.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.