Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is that child up messing around in their bed at 9pm! Where’s the bedtime routine? His own space? The wind down. That’s so incredibly Selfish of them. Shocking.
Pi$$ing me off how she’s making a game out of him pulling peoples hair and making it funny ( hers & then at bedtime MATT’s)🤦🏻‍♀️

He’ll do it to an older toddler thinking it’s funny & get a hair pulling or a whallop back 🥺

Charlotte my love, there are times for fun… and times to teach your child right from wrong - they are like sponges at this age.

Reactions: 14
Seems whoever gifted her that expensive nursery for Noah wasted their money.
Don’t think he’s ever slept in it.

Reactions: 17
Pi$$ing me off how she’s making a game out of him pulling peoples hair and making it funny ( hers & then at bedtime MATT’s)🤦🏻‍♀️

He’ll do it to an older toddler thinking it’s funny & get a hair pulling or a whallop back 🥺

Charlotte my love, there are times for fun… and times to teach your child right from wrong - they are like sponges at this age.
Parent rule 101 - hair pulling is not a game or funny or to be encouraged. I feel so sorry for Noah, when they suddenly decide its no longer funny ( when he pulls another child's hair and makes them cry ) he's going to be so confused. 😔

Reactions: 16
A ’mothers day’ sale, nothing like empowering women to loose weight under the guise of Mother’s Day…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why does that little boy not have a bedtime routine and why is he still in between them idiots. He was literally bouncing off the walls last night at 9pm and yet again she finds this bleeping hilarious 😡 What about a bath, reading a book and in his own bloody bed Charlotte!!! Oh that’s far too difficult though! She’s just one lazy tw@t!!!

Parent rule 101 - hair pulling is not a game or funny or to be encouraged. I feel so sorry for Noah, when they suddenly decide its no longer funny ( when he pulls another child's hair and makes them cry ) he's going to be so confused. 😔
The thing is though if he was to pull another child’s hair and they react, do we really think Charlotte & Matthew are the type to reprimand him? Absolutely not. They’re the stereotypical 21st century parent, their little angel can do no wrong. If he got wrong at school, for example, they’d be straight to the head demanding to know why teachers are picking on their son as he’s perfect and would never misbehave. They can’t be bothered to parent, they’ll let him do whatever the hell he wants to do. The child will be a little bully by the time he’s 10 but it’ll be the other kids fault, never precious little Noah.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The thing is though if he was to pull another child’s hair and they react, do we really think Charlotte & Matthew are the type to reprimand him? Absolutely not. They’re the stereotypical 21st century parent, their little angel can do no wrong. If he got wrong at school, for example, they’d be straight to the head demanding to know why teachers are picking on their son as he’s perfect and would never misbehave. They can’t be bothered to parent, they’ll let him do whatever the hell he wants to do. The child will be a little bully by the time he’s 10 but it’ll be the other kids fault, never precious little Noah.
There is a fine line between letting them have fun and teaching them what is acceptable behaviour. He won't understand its ok to pull mummy's hair but it's not ok to pull another child's hair at nursery. She's not the brightest spark clearly but surely she must know this ? He was pulling her hair in Dubai so its definitely behaviour that is escalating. Little Noah is going to be one of those kids that will be taught basic manners and behaviour from external sources like teachers because his parents are too lazy and daft!

Reactions: 11
My youngest has ARFID, so trying to get her to eat a varied diet is bloody hard work.
We've resorted to making shapes with her sandwiches ( today its a lion & bunny ).
But she drinks her milk and the limited diet she's on I can hide vegetables in some things.

Charlotte is just a lazy boot who uses that baby as a prop and drags him out of the comfort of his own bed for clicks on insta.

As for that belleh buster.. you can't target certain areas for weight loss .Charlotte, you massive,saggy arsed cockwomble

• Haha
Has she deleted this ??
No - it’s a Bellehblasters post that she’s been tagged in - look at her tagged in posts..👀👍🏼

So it’s posted on here about his diet and that he never gets taken to play centres etc and…. You’ve guessed it…..
He’s eating a healthy ish breakfast followed by a trip to a kiddies play centre…👀😳

Well done Charlotte 👏🏼👏🏼
Now get your poor child in some routine and stop being a selfish twonk!!!🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh look, Matt has a story of Noah in ball pool play area… about time they took him out to play like a proper child 👏🏼 Matt and Chazza I’m glad us tattlers can give you parenting advice, as I’ve noticed you have given him a healthy breakfast on a plate… now maybe give him cutlery to help him with his motor skills

I dont get how she can promote the diet but doesn't show herself sticking to it or even eating the food. 100% think there's more going on behind then scenes. How can you drink and eat that much rubbish and maintain weight loss?
Like this
👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really can’t stop laughing at the fact the spinach wasn’t even sautéed , just lashed in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s the biggest fake ever, her stories of the mattress that she’s apparently had the best last few nights sleep on then she shows videos of her looking like a twit trying to get it up the stairs and she’s got exactly the same pyjamas and hair and make up 🧐
She'd only been back for one night too...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.