Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has the cheek to ask people concerned about her children's welfare - "ya-alriiiiight?"

Yet, she takes her kids for a picnic at a bleeping statue of her dead dad! That is some weird tit, that Charlotte!
---

Content, content, content - everything is just content to her.

'IF' she is really feeling like this, then Tracy really has done a job on her daughter. This is not normal or right. It's insane. I remember Les Dawson, and he really wasn't a megastar, he was just a bloke on Sunday night telly. He certainly wasn't funny - nothing more that a misogynist of his time.
Yeah I remember him too and he was just someone on TV but I didn’t really find him funny and there was better than him. I just thought it just wasn’t to my taste so it was just on Blankety Blank I’d see him. I know it’s all for content and attention but I find the picnic yesterday very worrying and she’s passing it down to the two boys too. I lost my Dad many years ago and I feel sad at key times that he isn’t around still with my mum and missing seeing his grandchildren and great-grandkids. He’ll be in my mind too on his anniversary but that’s it and I know people have different ways to deal with it but I’m not the sort to make it public. I’m not saying everybody is like this but people I know on my social media who constantly bang on about anniversary and loved-ones are doing it for attention. I suppose Chazza has nothing else in her life so is grasping onto her father’s name. She could’ve had a platform for when she hired that scam baby expert and gone down that route but she just seems so lazy and wants it all to come to her. Trace is to blame for it all but then again we all know right from wrong so Chazza has no excuse now she’s adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it an orb?! 👻
It’s very clearly a bit of cobweb from that corner ceiling love….
bit like Robin/Sparrow-gate 🤣 desperately trying to generate anything to put on insta…. If only derek accora were still with us, he’d be in there, chatting with Sam 🤣
Used to love Derek.

"Mary loves Dick". 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I remember him too and he was just someone on TV but I didn’t really find him funny and there was better than him. I just thought it just wasn’t to my taste so it was just on Blankety Blank I’d see him. I know it’s all for content and attention but I find the picnic yesterday very worrying and she’s passing it down to the two boys too. I lost my Dad many years ago and I feel sad at key times that he isn’t around still with my mum and missing seeing his grandchildren and great-grandkids. He’ll be in my mind too on his anniversary but that’s it and I know people have different ways to deal with it but I’m not the sort to make it public. I’m not saying everybody is like this but people I know on my social media who constantly bang on about anniversary and loved-ones are doing it for attention. I suppose Chazza has nothing else in her life so is grasping onto her father’s name. She could’ve had a platform for when she hired that scam baby expert and gone down that route but she just seems so lazy and wants it all to come to her. Trace is to blame for it all but then again we all know right from wrong so Chazza has no excuse now she’s adult.
She was a baby when he died; she has no personal memories of him and the two kids are going to have a dysfunctional view on death shaped by someone who died 30 years ago when they grow up ( to go with the rest of the dysfunctionality)

Reactions: 27
When she says it's just feels like yesterday, WHAT feels like yesterday. You where 8 months old how the hell do you know what it feels like, I'm going to use her favourite saying now lol, I actually can't cope with her. Can someone please shut her up and tell her she is making an absolute fool of herself.

Again tell me you read here without telling me you read here. It wasn't a cobweb or anything like that. It was my dead dad floating around my child's cot, for the love of God get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Chazza has had an 'emotional morning' and can't stop crying. She thinks her dad has come back as Jude now. 🙄 She's still banging on about the 'orbs' over Jude's cot (they were not orbs but camera flare) and she can't believe it has been 31 years. Well believe iit love. 🙄

She seriously needs professional help. 💯

charlottedawsy_1718104132073.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Chazza we know you read here it’s really obvious. You didn’t know your Dad at all. I have my Dad on video but my children, who didn’t meet him, don’t know him at all! She’s bonkers!

Reactions: 14
She is become
Chazza has had an 'emotional morning' and can't stop crying. She thinks her dad has come back as Jude now. 🙄 She's still banging on about the 'orbs' over Jude's cot (they were not orbs but camera flare) and she can't believe it has been 31 years. Well believe iit love. 🙄

She seriously needs professional help. 💯

View attachment 2987665
View attachment 2987667
View attachment 2987670
View attachment 2987672
View attachment 2987673

She is becoming more deranged , her already-tenous grip on reality is slipping...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she sits there crying in front of Noah and Jude saying things like “Mummy needs a cuddle cos she’s sad” “Mummy is sad cos she misses Grandad Les” - narc parenting at its finest. Funny how Matt isn’t around supporting her on such a devastating day 🙄 hence why she has to use her small children as an emotional crutch. I don’t understand how she can’t see how unhealthy this is. Someone close to her really needs to intervene.

Reactions: 39
Right enough is enough chazza,men in white coats need to get your sorry arse into a clinic.
bleeping moron,you need a bleeping reality check woman,and a picnic around some dirty statute that the homeless piss on at night.
Jesus Christ please just duck of you loon.😡
---
My mum died last year,absolutely devastating it was awful,the pain etc.
But anyway if I was to act like her I swear my mum would have said to me,stop acting like a silly cow.
Honestly she’s mentally not well.
---
My mum died last year,absolutely devastating it was awful,the pain etc.
But anyway if I was to act like her I swear my mum would have said to me,stop acting like a silly cow.
Honestly she’s mentally not well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Belters - I'm back (been in Jamaica for three weeks). 💗 I need to catch up but I see the scammer has a new Porsche Cayenne!

Hope everybody is well? 😘

View attachment 2984572
View attachment 2984576
View attachment 2984578
View attachment 2984583
View attachment 2984584
View attachment 2984585View attachment 2984586View attachment 2984587
Just shows what F1 is like with F2 when chazza doesn’t have a camera in his face, proof he’s like a performing monkey 😢
---
The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". bleeping idiot.
Totally oblivious to anyone else around her, she’s that self centred!
---
Wow, £1k a month, 12.9% Apr & £31k final payment 🤣🤣
They’ve defo seen her coming, what idiot agrees to those terms ! 🙈🙈

Or maybe it’s gifted … if it is, I hope she’s declaring that to the HMRC as a ‘payment in kind’ in her annual tax return 🫣
The annual tax return she doesn’t file? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've heard it all now...so she thinks her dad had been reincarnated and came back as Jude. bleeping looney!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:
Chazza is still absolutely screwed, “Les are you there?”…No it’s just Jude.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I lost my nan just before Xmas and today is her first birthday dead. (Sorry how I've worded that 🤣) I haven't posted anything on my social media. Of course I miss her but she gone. (Maybe I should go and have a picnic outside her old home and hope a Sparrow Sorry a Robin will show up.)

Chazza was a baby when her dad passed I'm sure she misses what could have been. But the whole thing is so so strange. Also if he was just ya plain old les that lived on a council estate she wouldn't even mention him. It's only because he was on TV. Bore off and seek some mental health Chazza

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet those 3 lads in the background were pissing themselves at Chazza with her boobs hanging out, while eating chippeh under granite grandad. Wonder if they pinched the flowers😅 And look at how ill Les looks in those photos, you can see he wasn't long for the world.
Screenshot_20240611-155257_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240611-155501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240611-155543_Photos.jpg

Reactions: 9
That statue is infront of a car park on the 'wrong' side of St Annes Pier. The other side are lovely rock gardens and is busy with visitors, Les' side is by a shelter and looks like it's definitely been an afterthought of where to plonk him.
It's not a place to eat and sit on the floor :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's often said how if her dad had been an ordinary bloke she wouldn't mention him
If he'd have been ordinary Les , the plumber , would she even exist? Would our Trace have given him a second glance ? Would she have been a should for him to cry on? 🤑🤑🤑💰💰

Reactions: 22
It's often said how if her dad had been an ordinary bloke she wouldn't mention him
If he'd have been ordinary Les , the plumber , would she even exist? Would our Trace have given him a second glance ? Would she have been a should for him to cry on? 🤑🤑🤑💰💰
So true,if les was a bin man she wouldn’t mention a single thing.
Sam giffens dad died years ago when he was a kid,he never mentions him because his dad was a woman beater and alcoholic.🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 06/06/24

Yet another claim that she has been reported to Social Services and received yet another telephone call from them. This time, it was concerning a bottle of wine seen on the pool table on one of her stories.

Chazza stated that they had 'just been shopping' and had put all the shopping bags on the pool table (and to correct you Chazza, it is not a snooker table). She then took the bottle of wine out and forgot about it. Most people put their shopping in the actual kitchen for unpacking but you never went shopping did you........ 🤔

If you refer to the Wiki entry of 28th May, you will clearly see that both boys were in their pyjamas and eating cakes at breakfast time when the bottle of wine was spotted. So you all went out before the boys had their breakfast? Oh no you didn't. 💯

She clearly has yet again read on here about it. There are so many inconsistencies in this Jackanory story it is indeed quite pathetic. You really must try harder Chazza!! 😂 🍷🍷

Screenshot_20240611-180625~2.png
Screenshot_20240611-021132~3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but she really winds me up with all this fake grieving tit over a Dad she never knew. I lost my Mum 18 months ago and the pain is still so raw...my Mum was 89 and I have a lifetime of memories with her. Charlotte has no memories at all because she was a tiny baby. Yes she can miss the fact that she didn't have a Dad growing up but it is nothing like the pain of losing someone you have loved and spent time with for many years. All this "I can't stop crying " today is just for sympathy it's not real grief. One day she will experience the real thing and then maybe she will realise what a twit she is making of herself picnicing by a statue of someone she didn't know!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.