Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't blame the stupid cow for getting them birds wrong I mean she thinks that statue looks like her dad 👀🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine setting up a chippy "picnic" in front of a statue full of bird tit and piss, (you just know that some pissed up chav has had a waz up against it on a drunken night out 🤢) that looks nothing like your dad whatsoever, and then proceeds to chat to the big ton of metal and repeats over and over "I love you".
She needs an intervention for sure because it really isn't normal behaviour. She's a psychiatrists wet dream come true.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can see the headline now” mentally challenged idiots, mistake lump of granite for real Les and proceed to have a chavvy picnic”
They are a thick bunch , just the 1 brain cell btwn them both then, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Chazza! Now you're referring to F2 as Phil Mitchell. Hats off to the Belter who made that comparison. 😂

I honestly can't see a young Chazza banging on the window of the funeral car and shouting "Dada". Our Trace certainly made that one up. 🙄

And no, that is not an ORB over F2's cot, it's camera flare ffs. 👻👻

Hopefully Les is visiting his other three beloved children he had with Meg.

charlottedawsy_1718062037216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ she’s bleeping illiterate!

‘There grandad’ and ‘your not here’. Embarrassing.
---
She probably can hardly remember him. To even get on like that is ridiculous.
She was 8 months old when he died. She absolutely does not remember him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re/their/there. You’re/your. Learn the difference Chazza, that private school education really was jizzed up the curtains on you (like she should’ve been)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine setting up a chippy "picnic" in front of a statue full of bird tit and piss, (you just know that some pissed up chav has had a waz up against it on a drunken night out 🤢) that looks nothing like your dad whatsoever, and then proceeds to chat to the big ton of metal and repeats over and over "I love you".
She needs an intervention for sure because it really isn't normal behaviour. She's a psychiatrists wet dream come true.
Stupid question - why did she not have a private picnic at Bagpuss’s house which is where - after grave gate - Les’s ashes are. A nice chippy(?!?) picnic, on grass - I’m assuming, no other folk around disturbing their fam remembering him moment?

(Not public enough? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it an orb?! 👻
It’s very clearly a bit of cobweb from that corner ceiling love….
bit like Robin/Sparrow-gate 🤣 desperately trying to generate anything to put on insta…. If only derek accora were still with us, he’d be in there, chatting with Sam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she show the boys the videos of the old house and say "this is the house that Nanny Trace pissed up the wall and had to sell"
And the photos of them looking forlorn stood infront of all Les' possessions before they sold them.
Very short memories

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The absolute state of that minging tanning shite of hers. Certainly not a good advert Chazza. 🤢

Screenshot_20240611_100736_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_101050_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_100656_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_100452_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here we go, a visit to Granite Grandad today with Our Trace. Chips n graveh obviously on plan!

View attachment 2986529View attachment 2986530View attachment 2986531
View attachment 2986535
View attachment 2986539
And she has the cheek to ask people concerned about her children's welfare - "ya-alriiiiight?"

Yet, she takes her kids for a picnic at a bleeping statue of her dead dad! That is some weird tit, that Charlotte!
---
The absolute state of that minging tanning shite of hers. Certainly not a good advert Chazza. 🤢

View attachment 2987456
View attachment 2987459
View attachment 2987457View attachment 2987458
Content, content, content - everything is just content to her.

'IF' she is really feeling like this, then Tracy really has done a job on her daughter. This is not normal or right. It's insane. I remember Les Dawson, and he really wasn't a megastar, he was just a bloke on Sunday night telly. He certainly wasn't funny - nothing more that a misogynist of his time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.