Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers really are so bleeping thick.

How on earth would an influencers crappy diet plan that involves eating microwave meals and prancing around with your arms in the air help to heal abdominal separation? ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 2983247View attachment 2983251Canโ€™t stop laughing at Judeโ€™s outfit, why has she dressed him like a gypsy? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m sorry but he really is an unfortunate looking baby. Pobโ€™s bleeping twin.
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That is one massive head he has ๐Ÿคญ sorry not sorry ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wiki Ref: 09/05/24

Day drinking in charge of young children. Utterly disgraceful witch. ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 10
It was the volume of her honking laugh. Why does she have to be so loud all the time. She needs to learn to use her โ€˜indoorโ€™ voice.
Itโ€™s because she truly thinks sheโ€™s some high flying celebrity and wants to be the centre of attention and for everyone to look at her when in reality she is a stinking chav with absolutely zero class, intelligence or talent.

Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she correct Noah when he says 'Yez instead of Les. She's such a lazy parent

Reactions: 16
Here we go, a visit to Granite Grandad today with Our Trace. Chips n graveh obviously on plan!

charlottedawsy_1718050772820.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718050792348.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718050802757.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". bleeping idiot.
God knows where that hand has been ๐Ÿคข I absolutely hate people like this, think theyโ€™re entitled and just get on like theyโ€™re the only ones in the place. Common as muck really and no sense of place. Think god I donโ€™t live anywhere near!!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
---
What in the name of duck is this monstrosity she's selling on Vinted? You'd have to be the size of the Jolly Green Giant with Mr Tickle arms to wear that tit.

View attachment 2985363View attachment 2985364
ยฃ60? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldnโ€™t clean my dogs arse with that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This munter and Jake Quickenden are in a competition for who is the biggest grief thief!!View attachment 2984736
Honest to god Never gets easier for someone she didnโ€™t know.
---
A new 'project' starting today and getting excited about that before she starts talking about the anniversary of Les' death. "I can't believe it's been 31 years".

It's all me, me, me with this one! ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 2985879
View attachment 2985881
View attachment 2985882
heโ€™s 100 percent not my hero or anyone except hers! people her age wonโ€™t know who he was, so the younger generations have no chance of knowing. his comedy isnโ€™t up to to date he would be cancelled and F1 is only laughing at the video so that she will give him attention, he knows thatโ€™s what she likes to see so heโ€™s doing his usual performing monkey for her. But you keep kidding yourself on chazza that he would be funny in todays world

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Does she still wheel cardboard Les out? I got blocked a long time ago but he doesnโ€™t seem to have made an appearance in a while๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaannnddd she's off , I can't believe it's 31 yrs since my dad died ๐Ÿ™„ she won't even remember him why she talking like she can? And cacan someone please give me an idea of what 'legend status ' he'd have in this time ? Who would he be on par with ? Are we talking Peter Kay? Ant and Dec? Or Stephen Mulhern๐Ÿคท
" My Dad would be 141 years old today, if he was alive" ..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€ no, he wouldn't. He'd be dead. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I laugh every time she says โ€œhurts so much you arenโ€™t hereโ€ - he wouldnโ€™t be here anyway and would never have met Jude and most probably Noah either. The poor bloke was a cardiac arrest waiting to happen, thereโ€™s absolutely no chance whatsoever he would have made it to his 90โ€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.