Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Helen, you silly, silly woman!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but she really winds me up with all this fake grieving tit over a Dad she never knew. I lost my Mum 18 months ago and the pain is still so raw...my Mum was 89 and I have a lifetime of memories with her. Charlotte has no memories at all because she was a tiny baby. Yes she can miss the fact that she didn't have a Dad growing up but it is nothing like the pain of losing someone you have loved and spent time with for many years. All this "I can't stop crying " today is just for sympathy it's not real grief. One day she will experience the real thing and then maybe she will realise what a twit she is making of herself picnicing by a statue of someone she didn't know!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how it feels, I lost my mum 6 months ago and she was only 60. It is a gut wrenching hurt and I miss her so much some days more than others. As you say this is all for sympathy as my grief is very private to me and I don't shed a few tears I full on ugly cry lol
---
Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing! 😂😂

View attachment 2989292View attachment 2989293
View attachment 2989294
View attachment 2989295
View attachment 2989296
View attachment 2989297
---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a bleeping cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite. 🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 2989304
Not again with these two and now nanny is jumping on the bandwagon. In what world do these 3 numpties have the full on experience to talk about such sensitive topics. Not one of the 3 of them have the first clue about any of it. I would actually love to know WHO exactly asked for it to even begin with

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how it feels, I lost my mum 6 months ago and she was only 60. It is a gut wrenching hurt and I miss her so much some days more than others. As you say this is all for sympathy as my grief is very private to me and I don't shed a few tears I full on ugly cry lol
---

Not again with these two and now nanny is jumping on the bandwagon. In what world do these 3 numpties have the full on experience to talk about such sensitive topics. Not one of the 3 of them have the first clue about any of it. I would actually love to know WHO exactly asked for it to even begin with
Aww, so sorry for your loss sweetheart. Sending much love to you. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rumour going round, if Pob didn't wear the Peacocks clobber she was going to take the little light out of his trainers. 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Even musketeers is spelt wrong!!!
How dare you!! Chazza is so good at spelling dontcha know! 😂😂😂
---
I see Flash Sales, Flash Sales everywhere!!!!!

charlottedawsy_1718190183241.jpg

---
At last, have the ASA actually given her a bollocking?

Good! 😂👍

Screenshot_20240612-135900~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s defo been on the Ozempic or the ❄ she ain’t lost that weight on the belly blaster .. she’s always got a glass of wine and choc choc shoved in her fat gob ( I can say fat cos I am )

• Haha
I see she's objected to the compulsory strike off for Dawsylicious so it's been suspended. There's a compulsory strike off for the other company too - how difficult is it to get your books done in time?!!

Reactions: 14
F1 is a brat he knew Judy wanted that coloured spinner, and instead gives him the not age appropriate Batman and there thick bleep of a mother doesn’t even take it off Judy.

Judy is always trying to escape from F1, you can see that every time F1 is grabbing him you can see Judy trying to push and get away from him. I bet F1 has hurt him a few times.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Haha, that Greenchef advert. "I cook for all the family" and she's proud about cutting up some veg ffs. Watch Pob tasting it at the end looking like a right prick. What about your Bellehblaster Plan Chazza?

Jude's being chucked in nursery one day a week too.

charlottedawsy_1718210997765.jpg

Reactions: 9
Haha, that Greenchef advert. "I cook for all the family" and she's proud about cutting up some veg ffs. Watch Pob tasting it at the end looking like a right prick. What about your Bellehblaster Plan Chazza?

Jude's being chucked in nursery one day a week too.

View attachment 2990133
View attachment 2990134
View attachment 2990135
View attachment 2990136
View attachment 2990137
View attachment 2990138
View attachment 2990139
View attachment 2990140
View attachment 2990142
View attachment 2990143
View attachment 2990144
That’s Greenchef getting binned and told. Ridiculous!

I wish skanks like this would stop thinking they are experienced in answering any questions with regard to grief and suicide. Fame/money hungry the lot of them
It’s actually dangerous & I would encourage anyone needing support in this area to contact a recognised private support line (Samaritans can be reached on 116 123 24/7).

And Who is all…? RichWalker19622022 ???

I’ll be interested to see how many tune in - with 100+ likes and 15 comments on a recent post - engagement is brilliant for someone with 1.3 million followers.

Reactions: 18
Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing! 😂😂

View attachment 2989292View attachment 2989293
View attachment 2989294
View attachment 2989295
View attachment 2989296
View attachment 2989297
---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a bleeping cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite. 🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 2989304
I am quite a calm human but her language is driving me bleeping insane.
All the Z’s.
Quezzies?? It is making me angry inside.
Feel like punching her every time she bastardises another word #pezza

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That photo with pob & his two offspring........

...unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wiki Ref: 10/06/24

Here we go, a visit to Granite Grandad today with Our Trace and the boys. Chips n graveh obviously on Plan.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.