Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Practically straddling the poor woman. She just can't stand normally can she? Has to be on high alert to look slimmer at every opportunity.

How she doesn't feel like a prize prat for showing up in a mini dress and heels is beyond me! Not to mention how unfit she is to give parenting advice to ANYONE!

The sooner these deluded, arrogant witches are knocked off their pedestals, the better!
In no way shape or form do I claim to be super nanny or Mother of the year but surely asking shambolic Chazza for parenting advice would be akin to asking Rose West for gardening tips 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but she really winds me up with all this fake grieving tit over a Dad she never knew. I lost my Mum 18 months ago and the pain is still so raw...my Mum was 89 and I have a lifetime of memories with her. Charlotte has no memories at all because she was a tiny baby. Yes she can miss the fact that she didn't have a Dad growing up but it is nothing like the pain of losing someone you have loved and spent time with for many years. All this "I can't stop crying " today is just for sympathy it's not real grief. One day she will experience the real thing and then maybe she will realise what a twit she is making of herself picnicing by a statue of someone she didn't know!
I understand you,my pain is pure emptiness,I cry most days,8 months on from when she passed.
My mum was 80.😢
She doesn’t grieve she just grief theives
I dislike her so much.😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2986097
Dumbass can’t tell a robin from a sparrow!
bleeping hell.
One doesn’t need to be Bill Oddie to know the clue is in the name. Robin RED breast.
I bleeping despair for that kids I really do.
She’s thick as a week old pot of burnt mince.
---
Chazza has had an 'emotional morning' and can't stop crying. She thinks her dad has come back as Jude now. 🙄 She's still banging on about the 'orbs' over Jude's cot (they were not orbs but camera flare) and she can't believe it has been 31 years. Well believe iit love. 🙄

She seriously needs professional help. 💯

View attachment 2987665
View attachment 2987667
View attachment 2987670
View attachment 2987672
View attachment 2987673
If orbs could speak:
“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHARLOTTE WOULD YOU GET THOSE KIDDOS A BEDROOM”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wiki Ref: 08/06/24

Still banging on about the bottle of wine and saying that people are weird, although she's a fine one to talk!! 🤡 Apparently at the Baby Show yesterday she burst out crying during the Q&A and has been crying this morning. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I bet she sits there crying in front of Noah and Jude saying things like “Mummy needs a cuddle cos she’s sad” “Mummy is sad cos she misses Grandad Les” - narc parenting at its finest. Funny how Matt isn’t around supporting her on such a devastating day 🙄 hence why she has to use her small children as an emotional crutch. I don’t understand how she can’t see how unhealthy this is. Someone close to her really needs to intervene.
She really is a needy bleep

Reactions: 18
That’s not orbs Charlotte love, it’s dust. Try cleaning more often.

She seriously needs some support and help, I hope she gets it for the kids sakes.

Reactions: 25
I understand you,my pain is pure emptiness,I cry most days,8 months on from when she passed.
My mum was 80.😢
She doesn’t grieve she just grief theives
I dislike her so much.😡
She's sad fishing 🎣, she really is pathetic. She doesn't know real grief. She'll know all about it when she does experience it for real 💔

Reactions: 23
I think the whole thing with her dad is that she genuinely believes that her life would have turned out better if he was alive throughout her youth. She thinks he would have mentored her in comedy and instead of having to flash her fanny on MTV and sell crappy tan she’d be a proper nepo baby, regularly appearing on TV, basically someone like Katherine Ryan. When the reality is more likely Les would have faded into obscurity in the 90’s. Like what famous uk comedians from the 80’s are still relevant in popular culture?

Reactions: 27
“I need those messages because I’m a narcissistic freak who constantly needs validation, attention and praise to compensate for my low self esteem, because deep down I know I’m an absolutely terrible mother and a complete waste of oxygen - but if enough of you chavvy Universal Credit mums on Insta tell me I’m amazing it definitely makes it true”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing! 😂😂

charlottedawsy_1718174900973.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718174905116.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718174928520.jpg

---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a bleeping cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite. 🤡🤡🤡

charlottedawsy_1718174942577.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I remember him too and he was just someone on TV but I didn’t really find him funny and there was better than him. I just thought it just wasn’t to my taste so it was just on Blankety Blank I’d see him. I know it’s all for content and attention but I find the picnic yesterday very worrying and she’s passing it down to the two boys too. I lost my Dad many years ago and I feel sad at key times that he isn’t around still with my mum and missing seeing his grandchildren and great-grandkids. He’ll be in my mind too on his anniversary but that’s it and I know people have different ways to deal with it but I’m not the sort to make it public. I’m not saying everybody is like this but people I know on my social media who constantly bang on about anniversary and loved-ones are doing it for attention. I suppose Chazza has nothing else in her life so is grasping onto her father’s name. She could’ve had a platform for when she hired that scam baby expert and gone down that route but she just seems so lazy and wants it all to come to her. Trace is to blame for it all but then again we all know right from wrong so Chazza has no excuse now she’s adult.
I really do believe she is surrounded by enablers, Matt being the main one (other than Tracy). He completely goes along with this rubbish but allowing his children to be forced into the mindset too is terrible.

Anyone else think Matt had to do the Peacocks ad or she would withhold his pocket money? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha, seen it all now! Pob in Peacock's clothing! 😂😂

View attachment 2989292View attachment 2989293
View attachment 2989294
View attachment 2989295
View attachment 2989296
View attachment 2989297
---
Definitely not 'The Three Musketeers', more like The Three Stoodges.

I would rather jump off a bleeping cliff than listen to those three old trollops talking absolute shite. 🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 2989304
I wish skanks like this would stop thinking they are experienced in answering any questions with regard to grief and suicide. Fame/money hungry the lot of them

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2989316
Nothing, and I repeat nothing, could ever make this man sexy.
She is obsessed with him too. I never really saw it before these past couple of weeks but she is very insecure about their relationship all this "do you fancy me Matthew? Do I look sexy in this? Matthew is so sexy, Matthew's sexy bum" etc is so insecure and weird.

I wonder what happened to make her do a 180, from just before lockdown?

He certainly has his own agenda in this relationship these days and I would put a bet on her being pregnant by the end of the year.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times, I only dip in and out of this thread but does anyone know what kind of concern social services have to have to be calling her every week? She says they have to follow up but it seems a lot if it always turns out to be nothing (which it obviously isn't because it's all over the bleeping Internet for everyone to see).
Also did she really think the issue was people thinking one of the boys would get the wine...duck me.
---
ETA I don't mean what has she done to be reported...I've seen the tit show, I just mean does anyone know how social services actually responds to such complaints

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times, I only dip in and out of this thread but does anyone know what kind of concern social services have to have to be calling her every week? She says they have to follow up but it seems a lot if it always turns out to be nothing (which it obviously isn't because it's all over the bleeping Internet for everyone to see).
Also did she really think the issue was people thinking one of the boys would get the wine...duck me.
---
ETA I don't mean what has she done to be reported...I've seen the tit show, I just mean does anyone know how social services actually responds to such complaints
I honestly believe 'Winegate' is a load of bullshit and for attention. I have linked the videos of her talking about it in Wiki 22 now and there are just so many inconsistencies to her story. Her body language speaks volumes too with her eyes darting everywhere. She has definitely read here and has got the rage. Personally, I have never known Social Services to ring somebody so consistently without a visit. I think it's all bullshit and she is lying.

She never "went shopping". They were all in pyjamas, it was breakfast time and the boys were eating Mr Whippy cakes for an undeclared ad when the wine bottle was spotted. She is a very bad liar.

Reactions: 22
I agree - she’s ‘milked’ it as a story, it’s boosted her engagement on those SS posts and she made a point of replying to lots, liking their posts which she doesn’t often do…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.