Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, that Greenchef advert. "I cook for all the family" and she's proud about cutting up some veg ffs. Watch Pob tasting it at the end looking like a right prick. What about your Bellehblaster Plan Chazza?

Jude's being chucked in nursery one day a week too.

View attachment 2990133
View attachment 2990134
View attachment 2990135
View attachment 2990136
View attachment 2990137
View attachment 2990138
View attachment 2990139
View attachment 2990140
View attachment 2990142
View attachment 2990143
View attachment 2990144
That filming of her food is making me feel like I have motion sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wiki Ref: 11/06/24

Pob in Peacock's clothing!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha, that Greenchef advert. "I cook for all the family" and she's proud about cutting up some veg ffs. Watch Pob tasting it at the end looking like a right prick. What about your Bellehblaster Plan Chazza?

Jude's being chucked in nursery one day a week too.

View attachment 2990133
View attachment 2990134
View attachment 2990135
View attachment 2990136
View attachment 2990137
View attachment 2990138
View attachment 2990139
View attachment 2990140
View attachment 2990142
View attachment 2990143
View attachment 2990144
Her content really is shite! She’s never going to change it as she’s got nothing to post, can’t believe she’s saying she can’t get anything done with Judy there she does duck all everyday!!

Reactions: 15
Her content really is shite! She’s never going to change it as she’s got nothing to post, can’t believe she’s saying she can’t get anything done with Judy there she does duck all everyday!!
hard to get anything done when your flat arse is glued to the sofa all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times, I only dip in and out of this thread but does anyone know what kind of concern social services have to have to be calling her every week? She says they have to follow up but it seems a lot if it always turns out to be nothing (which it obviously isn't because it's all over the bleeping Internet for everyone to see).
Also did she really think the issue was people thinking one of the boys would get the wine...duck me.
---
ETA I don't mean what has she done to be reported...I've seen the tit show, I just mean does anyone know how social services actually responds to such complaints

Usually if a concern is raised, they'll check the file and see if the concerns received meet the threshold. Then they will hold a strategy meeting, inviting all professionals known to a family/child, sometimes, depending on the nature of the concerns, police will also be present. If the concerns raised within a strategy meeting meet a set threshold, a S.47 investigation is initiated. These are either single or joint agency.
Sometimes when concerns are of immediate risk there is what's called a police protection order (PPO).
Strat meetings and then visits can be held the same day as a concern is received if deemed to be serious enough

Reactions: 12
Wiki Ref: 12/06/24

"I cook for my family every day" and she's so proud of cutting up some veg ffs! Watch Pob tasting it at the end in his Peacock's clothes. 😂 What about your Bellehblaster Plan eh Chazza?

Reactions: 6
duck she’s a lying witch isn’t she? Since when does she cook for her family every day? Shoving a packet in the microwave and pressing start does not count as cooking. She has also openly admitted that she can’t cook. Lying scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm just happy to be seeing anything other than her trademark sparkling arrabiatta or egg on crumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Usually if a concern is raised, they'll check the file and see if the concerns received meet the threshold. Then they will hold a strategy meeting, inviting all professionals known to a family/child, sometimes, depending on the nature of the concerns, police will also be present. If the concerns raised within a strategy meeting meet a set threshold, a S.47 investigation is initiated. These are either single or joint agency.
Sometimes when concerns are of immediate risk there is what's called a police protection order (PPO).
Strat meetings and then visits can be held the same day as a concern is received if deemed to be serious enough
Sorry, but this is only after SS have actually been involved with the family for a while and feel that the children are at risk.

In this instance, someone (a family member, nursery or member of the public) will raise a concern. SS are legally bound to make the necessary enquiries. They will call the doctor, nursery, HV etc. Once the social worker has the information and made a decision as to whether they need actually to visit or just call to inform the parent/s - then they make contact.

How do I know this? Because my ex (a foster parent to boot) used to call flaming social services on me anytime I had my new man round the house!!

Now, if they get a concern from the nursery/doctor/the police etc that is a different story..

Thread suggestion #46. Slob and Pob Peacock models, whilst Schuude and Feral live in a hovel .

I’ve just seen this on another thread and immediately thought of Chazza. Let’s hope something becomes of these scamming holiday schemes, her nasty tanning and her diet plan!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just stop filming this utterly dire content. Nobody wants to see this tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
IMG_2244.jpeg

Doing a live for her own products and she’s to read from a script - how professional!

She’s 100% trying to knock all this stuff out before she goes bust!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2991714
Doing a live for her own products and she’s to read from a script - how professional!

She’s 100% trying to knock all this stuff out before she goes bust!
She hasn't got a clue and what is she going to do for content when she has nothing left to sell. Poor noah and Judy will be exploited even more than they are now
She answered her phone in the middle of it all and it was her blind man saying he couldn't fit them because there was so much wood work to be done. Attention attention belters this is for noah room so the trolls can finally get of her back

She hasn't got a clue and what is she going to do for content when she has nothing left to sell. Poor noah and Judy will be exploited even more than they are now
She answered her phone in the middle of it all and it was her blind man saying he couldn't fit them because there was so much wood work to be done. Attention attention belters this is for noah room so the trolls can finally get of her back
Is that what she said in the live about F1's room so the trolls can get off her back?" Wow, she really is a bleep. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.