Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
I love girls aloud, going to see them in a few weeks. Also think it's ridiculously sad about Sarah..but wouldn't do a Chazza and call her an icon...she just looks for every opportunity to climb onto something to make herself look better...fat orange mess!
I'll be embracing my paleness for GA and wearing cons too x
I’m the opposite. Sarah wanted to do a reunion tour but they all poo poo’d it. Now they’re using her death as a way to make money. That’s just how i see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46

missyGG

Just seen that she was in the same box as a friend of mine . I wont repost out of respect of my friends privacy but lets just say that ol Dawsy stood out like a sore thumb. All the other girls were all nice and casual in combats and tops and then there she is the screeching old pink cockatoo . Theres one video where shes doing the splits - yes in the middle of the concert ! she just always has to be the centre of attention its just sooooo embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Poor Noah, says he wants a book because he can see Jude is getting both his mum and dads full attention and he is plonked in the buggy with an ipad and ignored by both! They're both absolute cunts of parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 44

choccychops

Chatty Member
She is so toxic...talking to Noah about losing weight and how it made her "skinny and sexy" then she asks Matthew if he thinks she's sexy soon as he walks in. She is putting it in those boys minds that skinny is sexy and being overweight is a bad thing. But then in the next breath she bangs on about accepting your body as it is. Which is it Charlotte make your mind up and stop talking about being skinny and sexy around those children its just weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 44

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The poor woman in the background clearly didn't want to be filmed.......
Used her hands and the menu to cover her face yet Charlotte kept on filming and laughing and repeatedly shouting "Jude". Fucking idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Noah "I want a book" - "you've got yah iPad" what a cunt of a mother. Poor kid probably doesn't ever get read to and always has a screen shoved in front of his face 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck is this monstrosity she's selling on Vinted? You'd have to be the size of the Jolly Green Giant with Mr Tickle arms to wear that shit.

Screenshot_20240610_115353_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20240610_115409_Vinted.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s posting about Rafa. That thick self absorbed bitch has no idea what Palestine is currently going through, she’s just jumping on a bandwagon.
For me it’s the posting about Rafa and the next story is about donuts.

It’s like “oh, ok I’ve done my bit to pretend I give any semblance of understanding or actually care about the situation” and back to shit orange tan and donuts it is. She’s putrid.

The girl has about as much understanding of the atrocities of the world as a meat pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39