Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipsandgravey

He rules the roost because you let him. He doesn't know what the word means

Get him his own room sorted, with a bed and get him in to it at a proper time every night. STOP feeding him flipping chocolate morning noon and night

Reactions: 32

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 28/04/24

Noah dragging Jude by his arms in the cot. He then bangs his head and Noah replies "Oh shit, he's banged his head".

Chazza finds this absolutely hilarious. What a class A cunt she is. Top parenting right there. 🤬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

jazzy22

VIP Member
This just gets worse & worse, such an insult to people who pay thousands for PT’s, gym memberships & people who truly dedicate their time to keeping fit & loosing weight. This is sending out such an unhealthy message. You don’t gain that by dancing around your living room for 10 minutes a day😡

fimfim

VIP Member
Every post and story she uploaded during and about this holiday should have #ad on it. I can’t believe she gets away with this. They need to shut her down, permanently.
I genuinely think that every influencer with a public post, should #ad every post they upload as the very nature of being an ‘influencer’ is you are selling a lifestyle. Their entire lives are an #ad.
But Chazza still needs shut down.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge thank you for all your votes for my new thread title! 😘

We are in the middle of The Maldives holiday and it's been an absolute shitshow so far. The boys are both sunburnt, Pob has found a new friend and the pair of them have been drunk in charge of the kids.

Chazza was filmed gobbing off to 'Blondie', who she thought fancied Pob, when he was up on the stage singing very badly, and she showed everybody what a vile, insecure bitch she really is. She lied about being "ill" but wasn't that "ill" to get absolutely steaming drunk and aggy.

A reminder for you all!

Welcome to all new posters and a full recap can be found in Wiki 21.

Carry on Belters! 💗

Previous thread:-

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I can’t believe she let nowhere jump all over the plane seats!!! When we fly with our kids they’re a bit bigger now but I always used to take there shoes off so that if they did accidentally kick the seat in front it wouldn’t of been as noticeable I also took loads of games, colouring snacks and those surprise bags with crappy party toys are an absolute marvellous creation! She’s such a shite parent and gives other parents a bad name

Well now the 'draam' holiday is over I think we can all agree , she hasn't influenced any of us into goin chuffing Maldives, quiet the opposite in fact. Matthew put a grid post up of him and the kids and his boyfriend none with her only posts of him with her , are ones she's tagged him in. Now are we taking bets on how long she'll fester in pjs in the house when they eventually get home that is .......

• Heart

BadNew

The Prada bag is fake,if you look at her old shelves etc it’s already there.
She took that bag with her for photo shoot fake shite.
You can tell the Prada bag is fake because it curves in at the sides when he sits it on the table. The real bag is really stiff and wouldn’t do this. You can also tell her leather bags are fake because when she sits those down they stay upright whereas real leather bags soften on themselves (source: I am a shameful designer bag lover)

• Heart
  • Haha

TrACE22

Pobs off on a stag weekend, She won’t be there to keep any Blondie’s in check. No wonder she is down, worried what her Ken will get up to? The week long wedding could be off after the weekend guys, will she fester in pjs all weekend with the kids, worrying what Ken is up to?

redball00n

VIP Member
Her voice is the stuff of nightmares. How anyone in her life can stand listening to her screeching constantly is beyond me. She just sounds so thick and fake, the stupid accents she randomly does - utter cringe. Her Dad would be so ashamed of her, what does she do?! What has she ever done to be proud of?! Her “job” is literally filming herself applying fake tan once a week - she isn’t doing TV, she has no talent, she doesn’t advertise any decent brands - she’s just a waste of sperm that should have dribbled down Bagpuss’s leg.

• Haha
I don't know why we need to know when she is on her period? And I really think she needs to go to the docs because she has a 3 week cycle - which is a bit short.

Got her mate over tonight (because heaven forbid she is ever on her own!) - yet another "I love you so much, you're my best friend" load of bollox for poor F1 the parrot.

So he has Judeh best friend, mum best friend, sometimes dad best friend, then he has Ralph best friend, and all his best friends at nursery, oh and best friend from holiday too.... It's all a lot fucking weird!

Last edited:

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Can’t cope can’t cope can’t cope. Yeah Chazza you’ve proven to us on more than several Occasions that you cannot cope with being a parent, or even a decent human being

charlied0106

VIP Member
"95% of people in the travel industry have another job and do travel as a sideline" is she fucking having a laugh?! That is completely fabricated. So travel agents - including my sister, an agent for 20 years - have another job? Aye ok you lying,scamming cunt! I best go tell my sister she has another main job.

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Why is she letting him scream and start punching her because he doesn't want to go to bed? She is fucking useless as a mother

• Angry
  • Wow

cazellie

VIP Member

Can imagine Chazza catching a quick flight, tracking them down and jumping out of nowhere like this, saying "Couldn't let you lot have all the fun could I?"

Cos her insecure, pancake arse couldn't hack it any longer 😂😂😂

She must be making herself ill imagining scenarios 😂
Imagine being in a relationship where you can’t trust each other? Must be exhausting especially after seeing the ‘Blonde’ rant and so unsettling for her kids. Vicky Pattison has done a joint ‘Sten’ because she clearly can’t trust Ercan to have his own stag for fear of him cheating. Great way to start a marriage eh? I’ve lost count the amount of times my other half has been on trips away. Don’t get me wrong we do a lot of things as a couple but I’ve never protested when he’s been away with the lads or work related trips. But maybe that’s because I trust him!

• Heart
  • Wow

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I thought the travel IG account was a travel photo one, like the house dawsysarsyway one but it's another one of her con businesses. How many now lol?! There's Tanning, Makeup, Belleh Blasters and she had a printed slogan clothing business too - remember the MILF mummy baby grows!!? Glad to see everyone else agrees this is a MLM. What annoys me is these schemes prey on people desperate from flexible ways to make money like SAHMs. Her Dad was such a honest and hard working man he'd be ashamed she sunk that low.

• Heart