Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Every where they go and every holiday they go on, it has to turn into a sesh. They really shouldn't have had kids. They're clearly not responsible enough. All they're interested in is getting on it. It's actually pitiful. Go to a holiday village with water slides etc, stay sober, enjoy your kids and the memories made and relax. Why is it always parteh parteh? Those poor kids only know late nights and bright lights.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Turmeric123

VIP Member
It was Our Trace's ex-husband's funeral yesterday. I bet she never gave any support to Sam and Rick and the army of nieces and nephews she has.

View attachment 2894145
But it's OK for her to go on and on about her Dad she never even met and how much she misses him 🙄
Any decent person would have been there for their sister and family at a time like this apart from Chazza as its not all about her 🤬

HeyBabes

VIP Member
They went to the Maldives and didnt do a spot of snorkelling. What an utter waste, they should’ve saved their time and money and just gone to Benidorm

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Size 10 the cheeky bitch 🤣🤣🙈 she is SO insulting 🤣 stop lying about your fucking size chazza anyone with eyes can see you are not a size 10!! Infact don’t stop lying, carry on with how blatant you are being because you’re proving we’ve been right about u all along you absolute con artist ! 🙈

Reactions: 30

our trace

VIP Member
She’s a tit,Noah is a horrible brat of a kid,she made him that way so you’re fault chazza.
He’s a selfish spoiled little child who wants everything his way.
You fucked your self now luv.

cazellie

VIP Member
No way she went cycling with Noah, could see pob doing it at push but not her
Not with those sliders on! Bit like Fakey Quickenden posing on a jet ski with Flaps when it’s clear they didn’t hire one cos they weren’t wearing life jackets 😝

• Haha

chipsandgravey

What did we all just witness. 10 days at an amazing place and it was literally what she does at home but with sunshine. Flogging her shit products, Noah performing for the camera, Jude shoved in a buggy instead of the high chair and then her and pob drinking and making tits of themselves.
Yeah chazza we are all so jealous of your life, I wouldn't take it for all the tea in China

What will be next now they are home, stay tuned belters lol

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Jesus, hope she’s looking after the kids better than herself!
She's an absolute fucking idiot. Only herself to blame if she is ill with it. No sympathy whatsoever from me. I should imagine she's been the same with the bairns and not slapped tons of cream on them and kept them covered. We've only seen a few pictures of them but I bet in reality the poor wee things have suffered at the hands of careless parents who only thought of themselves. Selfish pair of fuckers.

• Sad

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
The sad thing is, she's pitched it to stay at home mums, there's around 40 people on that post who have asked for more info, and she will literally take the money amd run. I'll give this 6 months at best.
And I hope number one fan Richard signs up considering he loves her so much.
"Arrrrrr Charlotte, I'd love to go on holiday with ya, i love ya"
Divvi

• Haha
  • Angry

inthelightofday27

Well now the 'draam' holiday is over I think we can all agree , she hasn't influenced any of us into goin chuffing Maldives, quiet the opposite in fact. Matthew put a grid post up of him and the kids and his boyfriend none with her only posts of him with her , are ones she's tagged him in. Now are we taking bets on how long she'll fester in pjs in the house when they eventually get home that is .......
3 days at least “chazza’s just soo jet lagged, so Nowhere asked for a pyjama day, I told him of course we can have a chuffin pj day, does he not know how much of a slob I am? And for all the trolley wolleys, I’ve worked bloody hard uploading all my shit on Vinted and doing me beltin tan while I was on holiday, mum lyf every day and obviously I never even had a drink because OBVIOUSLY me and Matthew don’t drink”

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Well I don’t know about anyone but that 15% discount for the tackiest Maldives resort has made my year, no decade, I’ll sleep easy tonight knowing that this biggest best news, has been announced, oh it’s better than getting 6 numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she really that tone deaf?

• Haha
Hahaha the flight home is gonna be a shitshow! Hungover, sunburnt and travelling during the day so the kids will be awake most of it! Feel sorry for the other passengers

Sam5262

Chatty Member
That reel is awful 😱 WTF was she thinking? Her management company must be complete idiots to have this vile cretin on their books.

Reactions: 29

Cbgpcd

How are they going to get the kids back to the room if they are pissed? Get the baby out of his pram, change nappy and into pjs? Poor thing. Absolutely shocking carry on

• Sad
Reactions: 29