Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #46 Chazza carries on with the bellah blaster scam while pob dips his wick stagging in Amsterdam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

missyGG

I'm almost tempted to create a new account and then ask her to give me a quote for a really complicated multi centre south east asia itinerary :Manchester - Dubai- Bangkok- Singapore - Bali and see what she comes back with . She how much of a travel expert she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

millie vanilli

£670 for a swim suit and a skirt wow! But can’t buy some paint and a bed for her child, this is the social media equivalent of what my Nan used to say ‘all fur coat and no knickers’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
She can’t cope with a lot of things can she? That’s all
She bloody captions her photos with is can’t cope yeah it’s obvious love!
I don’t get it they’ve got a beautiful villa wouldn’t you want to just put the kids to bed and chill out star gazing with your partner talking about your day maybe have a couple of glasses of wine… not dragging them to a party to dump them in pushchairs or let them run riot somewhere that doesn’t look very kid friendly

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I have a reply : Hi my lovely! Unfortunately, I’m not looking for followers as you can imagine it just to overwhelming me with amount of people inquiring so I’m doing this for friends and family only but if you want to save on her own bookings, I can show you how you can do that xx
So in other words I’m not actually planning on doing anything, just recruiting for the pyramid

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

cazellie

VIP Member
Bitch that I am, I know, but I hope that the sunburn hurts, the kids stay awake the whole flight, Blondie is on the flight and upgraded but Chazza hopefully won’t even know her name. In two days time Blondie will become a Tattler and spill the tea ☕

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
I was just looking at Millie Mackintosh's page. It's been one of her daughters birthday recently and the entire party including the cake, entertainment, the balloons. the gift bags - everything was gifted. Kudos to Millie's for declaring it all gifted (unlike cuntface), but then I thought - when these kids grow up and realise that mummy and daddy never coughed up a penny for their birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, days out, clothes, shoes etc - won't they feel sad that they wasn't worthy of their parents actually paying for anything for them or allowing them any privacy because everything is a promotion? I think I would be a bit sad if that was how my parents lived.

Isn't it Tracy's birthday today/tomorrow?
It actually disgusts me the things these people get for free. Then we have normal, hard working families who scrimp and save to be able to give their kids treats like holidays and birthday parties, whilst these arseholes have no shame admitting that they get everything for free. Sorry I know this the Chazza thread but Millie Macintosh is sitting on an absolute fortune because her family invented Quality Street and then sold the business - why the fuck is she getting a free birthday party for her child? It sickens me.

• Heart
What did we all just witness. 10 days at an amazing place and it was literally what she does at home but with sunshine. Flogging her shit products, Noah performing for the camera, Jude shoved in a buggy instead of the high chair and then her and pob drinking and making tits of themselves.
Yeah chazza we are all so jealous of your life, I wouldn't take it for all the tea in China

What will be next now they are home, stay tuned belters lol
She's a de-influencer - Couldn't give bottled water away in a desert!

She really just showed how dull and shite her shallow little life is. Her tan is vile, mingggg-g-in and very patchy/tiger bready. Her designer gear is fake and her diet doesn't work!

She dragged those poor kids to the middle of the Indian ocean, to be sunburnt, tired, dehydrated and fed pizza and chips. They had to suffer 2x 10.5 hour flights in economy, 2x sea plane journeys, 2x 4 hour airport transfers plus other travelling to get to and from the seaport and the resort, all within a 10 day timeframe - shame on her.

This was apparently her dream destination and she made it look so unappealing that heading to Butlins would be a luxury stay with a slap-up menu!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ccc8

Also check out the wonky lettering compared to the real deal. Even Barry the bunion couldn't have caused that warping!
This is a brilliant thread to follow. I'd drop in and out lurking but actually following this mess is amazing and horrifying at the same time.
IMG_20240424_061424.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I nearly shat myself, almost thought that was a pregnancy announcement there. Thank god its just a scamming, shitey, pyramid scheme. Travel experts? From someone who managed to make the maldives look shite?
---
If she wanted to get into travel she’d be better suited to being a Trolly Dolly on a budget airline.
I’m cabin crew, and she wouldn’t last a day doing our job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

TrACE22

Come on Chazza your slacking no tanning Thursday
If anyone's watched Baby Reindeer she reminds me of Martha the scary stalker in this reel. Both desperate for attention, desperate for the man who doesn't like them, unfunny & inappropriate. The way she grabs the mic to make it all about her.
View attachment 2902220
She is very emotionally unstable, Tracy has brought her up to worship something that’s never been in her life since being a baby. She has no idea who she is, because her mother has always told her you are your dad.

The children are used as emotional crutches for her, stuck in the house with her doing exactly what her mother did, you love me, you’re my best friend, it’s just us blah bla bla. She should not have had children yet, as she is still one herself, just winging life off the back of her dad.

Social services are called repeatedly because she does not know how to parent, she believes love is enough in a big house. Sad really because she can try to put this size 10, I’m happy with my little life & little family on Instagram, but in reality she really is not happy, sits in her big house every day in her pjs, slobbing about eating shit food & letting the kids do what ever they want. Even on holiday, she showed just how insecure she is about Pob on that Blondie video, she needs help and should seek it for the sake of her babies. Pob checked out of this relationship long ago, he only stays for the lifestyle & his boys. He the piss doing as he pleases everyday, out most of the time & sleeps in a separate room, that is not a relationship I would put up with.

Oh Chazza whilst you’re reading her instead of spending hundreds on a costume & skirt, just to pose & show off on the gram, your son still doesn’t have a bedroom! I would check your priorities list!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #46

Put away those saggy old baps. Even the mice are throwing themselves on the traps! 🤢

(Inspired by this comment). 😂

Screenshot_20240428-214956~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This is what I don’t get with her and a lot of other instahuns who have wild kids. You can still be a loving mother but also have rules and boundaries for the child, in fact they prefer it because they know where they are. Noah is going to be very confused when he goes to school and find that standing up doing shakey shakey and swearing like a trooper while eating is not condoned.
Do the poor kids a favour and bring in a sitting quietly at the table with no iPads and actually teach them to use cutlery and talk to them calmly. It will make life a lot easier for you and them. You are the parent, not their best mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42