Charlotte Dawson #44 With her double chins & flabby gunt, we see through you Chazza you scamming old #@#$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thank you for your votes for our new thread title inspired by the scam diet. This Bellehblaster Plan is getting more ridiculous by the day. 💯

After the excess of Easter, the old house has apparently sold . We had the misfortune of seeing Pob in the bath and Chazza is back on Cameo.

Screenshot_20240413-153157~2.png

She filmed herself in the shower in front of F1 and Richard Roper, Our Trace's ex-husband, passed away. They went to a christening where she slutdropped and looked much, much heavier than her weight loss claims and photoshopped pictures. Scammer. 🤬

Screenshot_20240413-154437~2.png

Yesterday she went to Ladies Day with a load of ole slappers - no ladies there - and looked ridiculous in cheap, flammable material, a bunch of Kleenex around her neck and wearing a prawn cracker on her head! 🤡

Screenshot_20240413-154704~2.png

Today she did a weigh-in and claimed to be 10st. Very convenient for the holiday eh? The Wiki has evidence that she is NOT sticking to Plan. 💯

Screenshot_20240413-154740~2.png

They are currently en-route to London Heathrow to embark on a very long jouney to the Maldives, the holiday destination of dreams!

This will be comedy gold! 😂

Buckle up Belters, it's holiday time! 😂

Previous thread:

---
Link to the ASA. It only takes a minute to report.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for new thread 🫶🏼 I’m looking forward to this trip! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Woo hoo! Fabulous thread title Crazy & hilarious opener🙌 All aboard the Chazza Express - one way ticket to Malé & beyond. She is going to stuff & drink herself silly. Eyes down for a full house👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we think they've reached Heathrow yet? 😂😂 They will be knackered after that 4hr+ car journey let alone the rest. Am I right in assuming you can catch a flight from Dubai to Male as there's quite a few Dubai flights? If that's the case, that will add on yet more travelling time to their horrendous journey! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely what I predicted...3lb loss in 5 days? Donna Beverly definitely has more than Botox on those syringes 😂😂😂
Bring on the tit show..., Pob's bath photo...what a stud 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely what I predicted...3lb loss in 5 days? Donna Beverly definitely has more than Botox on those syringes 😂😂😂
Bring on the tit show..., Pob's bath photo...what a stud 🤣🤣🤣
Ewwww pob in the bath,I wouldn’t be licking the bathtub after he’s been in it.(saltburn scene if you don’t know,he swallows the water after his mate jacked off)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And they're off!! Pob looks like he's had enough already. I hope they paid for that ride.

Why the hell has she got rollers in ffs? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pob already looking bored shitless picking at the hem of his shorts bet he's wondering how soon he can get on Tinder for Male hookups! Can't wait for the boys to wake up odd time of day for them to be asleep probably dosed up on Calpol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You should be aiming to check in 3 hours before an International flight at Heathrow. The latest flights that will connect will be via Middle East, ie Dubai, Doha, Abu Dahbi and the final ones today leave around 10pm so IF she's posting "live" they're not gonna make it tonight if F1's playing on the cars. If they're on the direct BA flight it's about to leave. Can't wait to see how this tit show plays out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guessing she got a freebie ride as she tagged them 🤦‍♀️

Did the house definitely sell then??

Reactions: 17
I’ll absolutely piss my sides if they turn her away from the airport lounge with her curlers in, I know they do at Manchester!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her latest grid post is awful with Noah pulling constantly on Jude's leg obviously wants to get in his face with his rehearsed speech to get his mum's attention oh and the only one in that house that's 10 stone is Jude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this the long weekend to the Maldives? Another family-focused destination. Can’t wait for the daily gurning and screeching “udders” on whatever outdoor space they have and copious amounts of drinking featuring overtired and sunburnt kids. What dreams are made of eh.

As someone already mentioned, but of course she reached the goal weight for the holiday. How convenient. No one would be arsed about her weight if she wasn’t trying to scam people with that ready meal diet of hers.

I can’t be arsed with her - it’s just tanning, screeching, feral kids and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this the long weekend to the Maldives? Another family-focused destination. Can’t wait for the daily gurning and screeching “udders” on whatever outdoor space they have and copious amounts of drinking featuring overtired and sunburnt kids. What dreams are made of eh.

As someone already mentioned, but of course she reached the goal weight for the holiday. How convenient. No one would be arsed about her weight if she wasn’t trying to scam people with that ready meal diet of hers.

I can’t be arsed with her - it’s just tanning, screeching, feral kids and repeat.
My scales could show 10 stone if I only filmed the screen and you couldn't see I was leaning a chunk of weight on a counter or table to reduce the number!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope they remembered to book an all inclusive drinks package with this freebie because the drink prices over there are extremely high and they might need a third mortgage for castle Greyskull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.