Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
To those FIVE unfortunate bastards who voted that Pob's a sex god, I will personally give you a trip to Specsavers for an eye test. Failing that, a psychiatrist.

What a rank cunt. 🤢

Screenshot_20240429-200317~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s about time that Social Services made those poor children wards of court. This needs an intervention.
It's not going to happen. SS leave kids in drug dens because they get chucked a chicken nugget once a week and turn up at school occasionally - they aren't going to get involved unless they have an official referral from HV/Doctor/A&E dept etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

sunflow3r_

Ever since someone who’s child goes to F1s nursery posted that she’s never done nursery drop off even though she made reels about it #mumlyf I see through everything she posts. Yeah the laziest slob on Instagram went for a bike ride 🤥🤥No way in sliders and she DEFINITELY doesn’t have the fitness to. She probably picked that bike up off the floor and got Noah to pose quickly sad cunt

• Wow
  • Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Seems strange she wears the same nightie and has her hair in the style every week for the weigh in, if I didn't know any different I'd think she filmed them all in one go.

• Haha
  • Wow

chipsandgravey

Is that Judes pram there at the end? that he’s probably asleep in facing AWAY from them so if he wakes up they won’t see or hear him if the music is loud. Atleast have him facing you incase he wakes up wondering where the he is
It looks like it and as I said in the previous thread that poor child has spent the majority of his time in it. Even during the day he has been in it and funny enough they have been drinking every time he is plonked in it.
They really have showed their true colours on this holiday and that their priorities are not those two boys but them drinking with the new friends they have latched on to. They really are two vile human beings

• Sad
Everything about this holiday is so fake and set up it’s embarrassing
They have successfully turned me right of ever considering the Kadima Resort, Maldives. It's a fancy looking Parkdean resort (those pools could be hot tubs tbh) with terrible entertainment (it's karaoke basically), a scraggy beach full of rocks and a similar class of guest (scummy). The reviews really aren't that good either - on top of all that it's a 10.5 hour flight plus transfer to seaplane, plus seaplane flight, plus speed boat just to get there with poor aircon, 80% humidity and bugs galore!
I'll give it a pass 😂

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Imagine being in a relationship where you can’t trust each other? Must be exhausting especially after seeing the ‘Blonde’ rant and so unsettling for her kids. Vicky Pattison has done a joint ‘Sten’ because she clearly can’t trust Ercan to have his own stag for fear of him cheating. Great way to start a marriage eh? I’ve lost count the amount of times my other half has been on trips away. Don’t get me wrong we do a lot of things as a couple but I’ve never protested when he’s been away with the lads or work related trips. But maybe that’s because I trust him!
I can’t wait for evenings or weekends when my boyfriends out so I can hog the whole bed and watch shit tv like MAFS 😂 ofc I do enjoy our time together but sometimes it’s nice to have a night to yourself but then again I trust mine..

• Heart

suzysuz

Chatty Member
She’ll have days festering in her Christmas pyjamas and then she’ll do a weigh in and claim she only put on 2lb because she did her ‘workouts’ 🙄

• Haha
I see Samie from love island has posted the very same scamming travel pyramid scheme…….🙄
I messaged them, and asked for more info. I looked at what they sent to me and asked a few questions. Whoever it is that replied just referred me to the information sent. You get the feeling this person has no idea or interest in answering any real questions, ones that anyone actually considering paying them any money should ask before they send a penny to them.. the person replying clearly didn't know the answer to any of my questions.

I would say now I've read through the information, and watched the numerous videos, I can confirm that:

CHARLOTTE DAWSON'S DAWSYSARSYTRAVELS IS A SCAM
THE JETSET FORMULA IS A SCAM

I hope Google picks up on this comment in the search results.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Going to the Maldives to get pissed up and threaten other women is not ‘travelling’. How can she call herself a travel expert, she has no idea, she barely even leaves her house!
!

Reactions: 33