Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
Shes gonna be driving herself crazy !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴
She’ll be there in a minute, grabbing the whip, grabbing the microphone, dancing on the bar, doing a slut drop, kicking her leg up, making herself centre of attention in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

our trace

VIP Member
Fucking get in,now touch management have basically said they got her that holiday.
Am I right 🤪

• Heart

chipsandgravey

She is getting worse as the days go by and as the reels go by. It's bad enough her trying on clothes and trying to say she is a size 10 but what's with all the faces, stupid dancing, slut dropping the list goes on.
Then to mention only fans and her God awful feet lol. Then when she says I need to get my bunions looked at but I would be out of action for 6 weeks, chazza your out of action every day in life so really it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she’s literally promoting domestic abuse against men is ok now then??? Could you imagine a bloke doing this to a woman??? IT IS NOT FUNNY This needs to go viral it’s disgusting that she thinks it’s funny especially involving the kids. She’s fucking pathetic. I’ve already reported it and her bloody account. No need for it 😡

Bopbop

Tell me your skint without telling me your skint 🤣

These insta huns are so desperate it’s embarrassing, they’d actually die if they had to do a real job 🤣

• Haha

TrACE22

It's her. I don't know what he ever saw in her or why he ever stayed.

2 kids later and no change, lies, no trust in the relationship and every picture captured is for the gram. She will never change, she is self obsessed. Her poor kids gets zero privacy, one day she will be a children’s services case study of emotional abuse and child neglect in modern day technology, using your kids for profit is child exploitation.
Shows no real motherly love or care, It’s make sure you get the money shot, incredibly sad.
Go get yourself a real job, because you’re not influencing anyone and keep them children private.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The only positive about that holiday is how nice her natural curly hair looks. The rest of it has been utterly shambolic and embarrassing.

BadNew

Looks like they didn’t have bulk head seats on the flight home and were behind another row of passengers. I hate to have kids behind me on a flight as they constantly kick the seats. Not their fault as they just get bored unless the parents are very good with them. And again Pob didn’t look much help looking after them.
I definitely think she posted this story to call out Pob on how he makes her do all the parenting. She’s holding Jude and helping Noah eat his dinner and Matt’s having a fucking snooze? I’d give him a slap!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just look at that pose!

Just look at that photoshopping!

Size 10? Just fuck off!

Where was your weigh-in Chazza eh?

Screenshot_20240505-215325~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Don'tlookEthel

other children should not be splashed all over social media Pob you absolutely fucking bell end, its a public playground, put your phone away and if you must take a vid or photo ensure only your children are in it and if not DO NOT POST IT ON THE INTERNET

missyGG

Please do it,
Let’s see what she’ll say back.
I've messaged her under a different insta acccount saying i dont want to join the gang but I want to book a holiday and is that something she can do for me - watch this space ................................... 😄 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
This pyramid selling is illegal.
Asking for money up front is a red flag,she’s a sinking ship 😂
Absolutely vile she is,get a fucking job you feckless cunt.
Those boys will be your typical can’t be arsed working types because of her,she’s your typical benefit Britain chav.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
What will she call it when her and Pob inevitably split? DawsyTravels as a feral fambo of three?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

TrACE22

Chazza might have enjoyed filming this but just look at Pob's face! It says it all.

View attachment 2917948
You might think you’re the boss Chazza, but even your kids walk all over you! You struggle to adult, let alone parent.
Only time Pob smiles is when he’s out with his mates. He hates the life you portray, your kids will feel the same in years to come when all you want to do is film them for the gram to garner attention for yourself. I dread to think how many pervs follow your accounts to share your children’s images it’s sickening.

Reactions: 28