Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kool Aid

She’s taken them to soft play but only when someone else accompanies her. She has NEVER shown herself taking them anywhere by herself.
It’s mental. I have 2 kids aged 3 and under and I take them out by myself everyday. I’m also 30 weeks pregnant with my third and will take all 3 out once I find my feet, she’s just a lazy mother that uses a screen to parent her kids - whilst she stares at her phone screen 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Wow… you could fry an egg on that back 😳 I’m not sure that’s what Closer meant by “sizzling chemistry” x

• Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
That should have been a dream holiday but I bet they’re feeling shit about it.
4 days travel for 10 days to eat chips, get so drunk that she felt ill, got sunstroke and started on another guest, to sing karaoke and then come home with the worst sunburn.
What a waste!

• Haha
  • Heart

missyGG

I'm almost tempted to create a new account and then ask her to give me a quote for a really complicated multi centre south east asia itinerary :Manchester - Dubai- Bangkok- Singapore - Bali and see what she comes back with . She how much of a travel expert she is
I have a reply : Hi my lovely! Unfortunately, I’m not looking for followers as you can imagine it just to overwhelming me with amount of people inquiring so I’m doing this for friends and family only but if you want to save on her own bookings, I can show you how you can do that xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Why would you teach your 3 year old to say

Knickers, Knackers, Knockers?

(Even if it was a phrase your LATE Grandad used back in the day).
He’s going to be living on his dead granda tail coat time he’s a teenager and not 1 person will know or care who he was, with a bit of luck chazz is cancelled by then and working down the local Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 32

chipsandgravey

You get nothing really,you can’t go large with this sort of thing because it’s the people at the top that benefit.
Your basically putting in your money then you then have to find other poor victims into spending into this fraudulent business.AVOID
This type of thing absolutely disgusts me. As you say only those at the top will benefit. Some poor sods put their money in thinking they will benefit only to realise that they will only benefit if they can get other poor sods to put money in. How on earth is she getting away with all the crap she is pulling. Why is she not getting called out for it all. Karma is a bitch and I'm here for the day it catches up with her and she crashes and burns. It has to be only a matter of time

chipsandgravey

She is a complete disaster. If anyone else dropped fake tan on their cream carpet they would have a meltdown, panic and be down scrubbing it. Not our chazza she just laughs and carries on. Maybe if she had to get up everyday and go do a day's hard graft to pay for the cream carpets she wouldn't be laughing then. She couldn't care less about anything even when noah shouts that jude has been sick she still carries on, even when jude is on her knee and pulling at her, she still carries on. Anything to try and sell her shite products. Most days I want to just give her a good shake and scream wise up woman and get a grip of your life.

Krm2011

VIP Member

Can imagine Chazza catching a quick flight, tracking them down and jumping out of nowhere like this, saying "Couldn't let you lot have all the fun could I?"

Cos her insecure, pancake arse couldn't hack it any longer 😂😂😂

She must be making herself ill imagining scenarios 😂

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Guys I SO wanted to do a Chazza yesterday - I’m 12 weeks pregnant and feel like absolute dog shit but my partner was at work and I was home with my 3 year old. Played Play Doh, did puzzles, cleaned the kitchen, jumped on the trampoline and did chalk drawing outside - all I wanted to do was put my PJs on and slob on the couch Chazza style!! 🤣 Gurantee she and those boys will not leave the house or get dressed for the next week because she’s just soooooo tired 🙄

• Haha

puppymum

Why do I want to say ‘ woohoo big summer blow out’ at this pic of wondering oaken from frozen?
1715240621451.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

TrACE22

Anyone else feel this holiday was to baby trap Pob? She desperate for a girl & was constantly talking about pezza before hand & said she needed to ring GP to stop her pezza whilst away. ( even thou she had one a week before - with her tampon string hanging out) I think she will say, I forgot it was all such a rush.
Sweetened him up with a luxury holiday, his LV necklace & trainer’s. They were drunk every night, bobs your uncle. It certainly wasn’t a family holiday.
He will return home, back to his own bedroom, out with the anal flasher, seeing who’s got the whitest ass hole. Then shagging a Blondie, down an alley in Blackpool.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Pob had a great time, ignoring his kids and that frump , while having gay sex with his new grindr bestie .....
She, out of her depth, beyond her understanding of cause-and-effect and mentally sub-normal ends up having a go at some visiting holidaymaker because she was tanked up & because she has a problem with alcohol.

Both kids get badly sunburnt.

Awful cunt.

Where are Social Services?

• Haha