Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Do you think Pob is sexeh?

• NO - HE IS VILE!

Votes: 282 97.6%
  • YES - HE IS A SEX GOD!

Votes: 7 2.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thank you for all your votes for my new thread title! ๐Ÿ˜˜

We are in the middle of The Maldives holiday and it's been an absolute shitshow so far. The boys are both sunburnt, Pob has found a new friend and the pair of them have been drunk in charge of the kids.

Chazza was filmed gobbing off to 'Blondie', who she thought fancied Pob, when he was up on the stage singing very badly, and she showed everybody what a vile, insecure witch she really is. She lied about being "ill" but wasn't that "ill" to get absolutely steaming drunk and aggy.

A reminder for you all!

Welcome to all new posters and a full recap can be found in Wiki 21.

Carry on Belters! ๐Ÿ’—

Previous thread:-

• Heart
Reactions: 31
(Brought over from the end of the previous thread).

F1 still up surrounded by drunk adults when he should be in bed. Pob sounds smashed and Chazza looks like she's been dug up.

Still a Size 10 'thanks to Bellehblaster' Chazza?

Get those kids to bed ffs you pair of cunts. ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 20
1 vote ๐Ÿคฃ Hi Chazza, get back to your margaritas, sorry I meant children that need sleep, love & care.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She canโ€™t cope with a lot of things can she? Thatโ€™s all
She bloody captions her photos with is canโ€™t cope yeah itโ€™s obvious love!
I donโ€™t get it theyโ€™ve got a beautiful villa wouldnโ€™t you want to just put the kids to bed and chill out star gazing with your partner talking about your day maybe have a couple of glasses of wineโ€ฆ not dragging them to a party to dump them in pushchairs or let them run riot somewhere that doesnโ€™t look very kid friendly

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly, the vilest, most horrific feet known to man! ๐Ÿคข

He is not "Ken", he is Pob, I repeat Pob, the dough-faced prick. ๐Ÿคข

It's THEIR not THERE ffs. ๐Ÿคก

charlottedawsy_1713818701052.jpg
charlottedawsy_1713818701067.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahaaaaa, which 3 Tattlers think pob is a sex God, in the thread poll? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not only Barry & Bill the Bunions but poor Chazza has Cankles too โ˜น
Her feet are hideous if my feet were that bad I wouldnโ€™t be showing them to anyone let alone over 1milllion followers, Iโ€™ve never seen a womanโ€™s feet as bad as them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 23
How are they going to get the kids back to the room if they are pissed? Get the baby out of his pram, change nappy and into pjs? Poor thing. Absolutely shocking carry on

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Strange sheโ€™s so committed to that hairstyle when the fact a slicked back bun currently being trendy is the best thing thatโ€™s happened to busy/lazy women in years ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24