Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping revolting. No wonder Pob shags around.

Just look at the state of it. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2579521
Why the duck does she think this is in the slightest bit funny or entertaining! hey chazza a word of advice for you ITS NOT! You are the most unfunny person. The people who feed your ego saying you’re funny & relatable etc are as deranged as you!!

Reactions: 14
'Showbiz Baby Boyo'. 🤡

duck off you deluded twit and lay off the weapons grade filter you minger.

Screenshot_20231119-000050~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes me feel physically ill when she eats and does that to her boobs. It's not funny. She a one trick pony 😴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She calls a shite part in a crap Panto hard work. Whatever Chazza. 🤡

View attachment 2579485
View attachment 2579487
Does she realise that the people who are in that production,deff crew but lots of the cast have JOBS REAL JOBS they do ASWELL as then giving their time to this. It's as if the world of herself and panto popiut once a year for this hardwork.

It's like when she says WE when talking about her tanning tat. Who's we. I want to see bts of this shitshow. And what does SHE ACTUALLY DO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least he's getting nutrition 4 days a week at nursery. Thank goodness she's upped his days so he can eat better
He's honestly better off at nursery away from that nutter. At least he's getting plenty of eye contact at nursery and not having a phone shoved in his face all the time. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does she realise that the people who are in that production,deff crew but lots of the cast have JOBS REAL JOBS they do ASWELL as then giving their time to this. It's as if the world of herself and panto popiut once a year for this hardwork.

It's like when she says WE when talking about her tanning tat. Who's we. I want to see bts of this shitshow. And what does SHE ACTUALLY DO.
You make a fantastic point there kate,yes the other cast and tech team will all have other REAL jobs,chazza saying she works cracks me up,she’s basically in a play once a year,what a lazy entitled woman.

Reactions: 18
She's seriously unhinged posting that video, why would you? No wonder she gets very little work, I wonder if Amanda Thompson will extend her 2 year Panto contract :unsure: 😂 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He looks like he has rickets. He's very bow legged.
You can clearly see he has nutrient deficiencies, His skin is grey, sunken eyes, dark circles underneath, always ill, lack of concentration, sleep issues.
What really pisses me off is that we all know Chazza is incapable & has actually no knowledge whatsoever of healthy, nutritional food… but Pob ? He seems to cook himself decent meals, why is he not taking responsibility for his sons diet ?!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.