Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @VC10 for our new thread title! Well done VC!! 😘

In the last thread we had a few treats such as a Pamela Pumpkin TikTok, Chazza doing a voice-over for Foxy Bingo including a stream with bingo balls floating down it, Chazza dressed as Blunder Woman, and a pissed-up lunch with her druggy mates. Pob is currently back in hospital for his kidney stones taking selfies. 🤡 He misses the boys but no mention of Chazza at all!

"Are you OK hun?" ✊💦

Will Chazza get dressed and take the boys to see him in hospital? Not a bloody chance of that! 😂

A full recap can be found in Wiki 14 which is now up-to-date!

Carry on Belters! 💗

Previous thread:-

---
Another hospital selfie. He's even included a moustache filter. Missing the boys but obviously not missing Slob.

What an absolute wanker he looks. 🤡

Screenshot_20231108-175548~2.png

---
Back with the Belleh Blaster shite again.

Pure desperation for content at this point. 💯

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Pob's in 'ozzeh, how is she going to cope on her own? She can't cope just looking at her kids, let alone surviving alone with them!

Reactions: 22
Pob's in 'ozzeh, how is she going to cope on her own? She can't cope just looking at her kids, let alone surviving alone with them!
Tracey will be there staying with her. There’s no way she’ll have those kids on her own, lazy bastard she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Titty Bangers… never in my life have I heard of Titty Bangers?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Who called Bingo with the book? She didn't read it though because I don't think she can!!

Reactions: 4
That video of them ‘reading’ that book! Jude is clearly dropping off to sleep and has Noah bloody climbing all over him and the flash on her phone in his face 😔 and all the flies buzzing round make me feel sick 😷 anyone on else notice that Noah’s teeth look like they’re being affected by the dummy??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who called Bingo with the book? She didn't read it though because I don't think she can!!

View attachment 2560437
View attachment 2560438
View attachment 2560439
View attachment 2560440
It was me with the book. But she wasn't reading him a story, she was getting him to point at the pictures and someone (prob Tracy) has shown Noah where his name is in the book (He hasn't got it spot on but it's close enough!)

Noah is always hyper, she needs to cut his sugar and carbs way back to see if he has ADHD (or similar) or if he's just a junkie. (at 2!)

Reactions: 11
Having taught for a number of years I’d be inclined with Noah to say his behaviour is mainly due to his parents and probably not ADHD.
He has no routine for sleep, his food is high in sugar, he has been encouraged to show off and actually dance for his food (this shakey shakey bullshit), constant phone in Charlottes hand so he is getting no real one to one time or conversation and she is actively hyping him up at meals and quiet time instead of winding him down in the evening and giving him his own bedroom and preparing him for sleep.
It’s your basic chavvy tit mum who wants a best friend rather than a child so there is no clear boundary between parent and child and by blurring it/not having one at all and no consistent behaviour expectations or consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How will they pay the two mortgages if pobs off sick
Panto. It was reported last year that she was getting 10k a show, but that can't be true because even top stars don't get more than £100k a season in London, so I think Chazza's rep streeetching the truth there. This year will be a lot less, not one evening performance and only a 3 week run.

Have they still not sold that old house?

Reactions: 17
Panto. It was reported last year that she was getting 10k a show, but that can't be true because even top stars don't get more than £100k a season in London, so I think Chazza's rep streeetching the truth there. This year will be a lot less, not one evening performance and only a 3 week run.

Have they still not sold that old house?
Just checked and it’s still on Rightmove

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They must be teetering on going bankrupt surly.
Her income is not that great and other family members are just as broke as she is.
God knows how they are managing it but behind the scenes they must be bricking it.

Reactions: 21
That video of them ‘reading’ that book! Jude is clearly dropping off to sleep and has Noah bloody climbing all over him and the flash on her phone in his face 😔 and all the flies buzzing round make me feel sick 😷 anyone on else notice that Noah’s teeth look like they’re being affected by the dummy??
Nooo oh no, they are not flies buzzing around, oh no. They are lots of tiny orbs (according to her numbnuts followers) lots of tiny Les like feathers shooken out his heavenly arse and buzzing err err I mean dancing around in celestial glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nooo oh no, they are not flies buzzing around, oh no. They are lots of tiny orbs (according to her numbnuts followers) lots of tiny Les like feathers shooken out his heavenly arse and buzzing err err I mean dancing around in celestial glory.
It’s bleeping dust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They must be teetering on going bankrupt surly.
Her income is not that great and other family members are just as broke as she is.
God knows how they are managing it but behind the scenes they must be bricking it.
They are getting money from somewhere as that dressing room and her bedroom would have cost a fair bit unless they are being stupid and using credit cards. It’s going to come crashing down on them soon as they can’t go on living off credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are getting money from somewhere as that dressing room and her bedroom would have cost a fair bit unless they are being stupid and using credit cards. It’s going to come crashing down on them soon as they can’t go on living off credit.
I suppose they took out a loan along with the mortgage.
How scary owing all that money.
They obviously can’t afford to do the rest of the house because you don’t see it.
Weird behaviour,totally unaware of their financial situation,just griffting through life.

Reactions: 18
All that rubbish was gifted/heavily discounted because the amount of plugging she did for the companies was ridiculous.

They're skint - don't be fooled as it's all smoke and mirrors! These Instacunts don't pay for anything.
---
Pob's excelled himself this morning. We have a screenshot of a couple of drips! 🙄

Screenshot_20231109-100104~2.png

---
Chazza's going to have to be very careful with the way she's going considering Pob's always been much more into a healthy lifestyle. She really needs to take a good look at her disgusting diet because she's setting those kids up for a lifetime of illness as well if it carries on. She will end up like Les.

Screenshot_20231109-101057~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.