Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly see he has nutrient deficiencies, His skin is grey, sunken eyes, dark circles underneath, always ill, lack of concentration, sleep issues.
What really pisses me off is that we all know Chazza is incapable & has actually no knowledge whatsoever of healthy, nutritional food… but Pob ? He seems to cook himself decent meals, why is he not taking responsibility for his sons diet ?!
It’s insane isn’t it that he’s not fed nutrient based foods,and yes why doesn’t matt give him some of his home made food.
He’s never looked a well child,he reminds me of the sickly child in the secret garden.
Poor little bugger 😟
---
She hasn't posted anything but she signed a 2 year contract.....they won't have her and Reg Holdsworth back next year at BPB :ROFLMAO:
Oh it is reg is it😂😂😂Jesus fancy casting chazza in a kids production,she is one dirty ho.ewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can clearly see he has nutrient deficiencies, His skin is grey, sunken eyes, dark circles underneath, always ill, lack of concentration, sleep issues.
What really pisses me off is that we all know Chazza is incapable & has actually no knowledge whatsoever of healthy, nutritional food… but Pob ? He seems to cook himself decent meals, why is he not taking responsibility for his sons diet ?!
You'd think he would but he doesn't. He seems so health conscious but does nothing about Noah whatsoever. He has no backbone clearly as otherwise he'd put his foot down, especially about his bedroom, but he doesn't give a tit. He's clearly in it for the lifestyle it gives him. I really don't think he's the full ticket tbh - just like Chazza.

Reactions: 24
Social media Superstar!!!!

Tell us you wrote this yourself without telling us!

View attachment 2580328
Spotted a dangerous moment,Jesus we’ve spotted hundreds of dangerous moments.
Honestly she lives and breathes for trolls really because again she gets attention.
Super star 😂😂😂😂😂my god the woman does ads for super drug and hungry horse pubs.chuff of chavva you fanny stain.
---
'a dangerous moment' in a family video....

Which one are we talking about? There's been so many lately. I really hope they have a read of the Wiki!!
I have just said the same thing(which dangerous incident)😂
God she’s precious isn’t she,what a knob head.
---
What an ideal gift for trace for Christmas,now what to get for mother of the year ummmm🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Spotted a dangerous moment,Jesus we’ve spotted hundreds of dangerous moments.
Honestly she lives and breathes for trolls really because again she gets attention.
Super star 😂😂😂😂😂my god the woman does ads for super drug and hungry horse pubs.chuff of chavva you fanny stain.
---
She doesn't even do ads for Superdrug, the bingo place or the pub chain - she is the only twit lister who will turn up to stand in the rain!
She cut a ribbon at Superdrug and did some obscure online thing that no one has seen. The for the bingo, she stood in the rain by a river and last week sat in the rain looking beyond stupid in a sparkly dress and slip on shows with a massive oversized jumper on a fake gift for the pub. She is awful at all of it, useless presenter. She is just cheap and naff.

Reactions: 13
"Day off with my babys". Didn't this cretin ever go to school? BABIES you moron.

Still sitting there in her PJs, F1 stuffing Skips, F2 planning his escape and Pob on the phone on his little bikey. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Day off with my babys". Didn't this cretin ever go to school? BABIES you moron.

Still sitting there in her PJs, F1 stuffing Skips, F2 planning his escape and Pob on the phone on his little bikey. 🙄

View attachment 2580503
Tiny weenie tweenie boy probably reads here so has to put up he loves his family.
But so many people are aware of his shagging around,he may have done something quite recently 🤫but chazza goes on blissfully unaware of his dirty dick behaviour.
Oh my days it’s so fake,almost as fake as her Vuitton boots😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He looks knock kneed to me rather than bandy, one cause is vit D deficiency which would be no surprise as how much sunlight does he get?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else wonder who the heck he’s talking to whenever he’s on the phone? Hmmmm? I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him! 🧐 😂
How the tables have turned,because she used to be the one slagging around and telling porky pies.
Wonder if he’s ever fantasied about our trace( not me)😂bet he has the weirdo.
Or even better les,what ever floats your boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noah is a horrible child. Vile kid with unbearable nasty attention seeking habits, just like his repulsive mother🤢🤮
That is bleeping disgusting. She'll sit there her with his hand literally in her mouth ! Dirty dirty scruffy witch she is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.