Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always been a nasty witch,a bully,flouncing around like she’s some super star,she’s an embarrassment to people around the fylde coast,they dislike her and especially tracey gold digging coffin dodging dawson.
Chazza has always been upset with negativity about her,it’s because she has an ego and doesn’t get why she’s absolutely despised.
She was asked to do big brother but she turned it down because she was afraid
Of the people not liking her and booing.
That was the year Sam fudge packing giffen was in it,she was asked but declined.
She’s not fit to be a mother,those boys don’t have a normal upbringing it’s all
Show show show,look at us we’re all soooooo happy,(large fake grin).
So chazza if you are reading this your well and truly unliked and detested,the most obnoxious individual to walk the earth,may god be looking down on your kids because their going to bloody need it.
Chuff of you unhealthy angry fat bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You just know the zip's not done up and the 'fuming' undertone is still there. Her make-up looks shite. Reminds me of Aunt Sally!
It's absolutely not done up! And the bloody little finger in the air pisses me off too - she always looks so stupid.

I think the obvious fuming isn't anything to do with people's opinion of her (that's just the cherry on top of her already crappy life), I reckon it's something to do with pob and/or possibly 'rehearsal's.

She must be realising that he just isn't the daddy she wanted him to be; that's what you get when you trap a bloke into staying with you. You can see he loves those boys, but don't forget the conversation from before Xmas last year that they were "stuck with each other" - that is not a bloke delighted that they'd just found out about baby #2 being on the way and we know he plays away. She is already a single parent and they haven't officially broken up yet.

Reactions: 10
For someone who’s supposedly SO happy with their little’fambo’ she makes constant angry faces throughout all her reels.It’s quite noticeable.

Reactions: 11
For someone who’s supposedly SO happy with their little’fambo’ she makes constant angry faces throughout all her reels.It’s quite noticeable.
Must be hard knowing your fella hates your guts and prefers to shag any old tart behind the bins on a night out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chazza actually has the audacity to think she should be allowed to get on with her life, selling the tit diet & slap, selling the shite lifestyle, bringing up 2 small boys in an appalling way, behaving like a complete slob and only have her brain dead fans follow & applaud her.

Newsflash Chazza, we're obviously not following you, we're literally keeping an eye on you. We're obsessed with your numerous Social Services calls & check ups and who is trying to shakeh shake it up for you. You crave attention and being in the spot light. Surely Tattle literally gives you that multiple times a day. For as long as you are obviously parading your cheeky boy, cheeky boy, cheeky boys we will literally be on you. Your shallow, low brow ego can't cope, I mean literally can't cope with this, so you have a little anger outburst & pull those un PC faces that nasty bully girls do.

We see see you Chazza, we literally, obviously see you. We don't like what we see, we're not going away until you CAN cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chazza actually has the audacity to think she should be allowed to get on with her life, selling the tit diet & slap, selling the shite lifestyle, bringing up 2 small boys in an appalling way, behaving like a complete slob and only have her brain dead fans follow & applaud her.

Newsflash Chazza, we're obviously not following you, we're literally keeping an eye on you. We're obsessed with your numerous Social Services calls & check ups and who is trying to shakeh shake it up for you. You crave attention and being in the spot light. Surely Tattle literally gives you that multiple times a day. For as long as you are obviously parading your cheeky boy, cheeky boy, cheeky boys we will literally be on you. Your shallow, low brow ego can't cope, I mean literally can't cope with this, so you have a little anger outburst & pull those un PC faces that nasty bully girls do.

We see see you Chazza, we literally, obviously see you. We don't like what we see, we're not going away until you CAN cope.
And her Wiki has nearly 15 pages of their disgusting behaviour.

What a bleeping shitshow you are Chazza.

Reactions: 11
High-end production right there. What a superstar she is. 😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No girls are safe in a queue from being prodded in the arse by pobs little stiffie , standing behind them... he's a permanent erection being stuck with her 😃😆
In his bumper-car trainers.
And man-bag 😃💀

If he was behind me, I'd smack it with the back of my hand 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No girls are safe in a queue from being prodded in the arse by pobs little stiffie , standing behind them... he's a permanent erection being stuck with her 😃😆
In his bumper-car trainers.
And man-bag 😃💀

If he was behind me, I'd smack it with the back of my hand 😆😆😆😆
I'd get a hammer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd get a hammer! 😂
Bet chazza has a bigger cock than pob,god he’s creepy,wonder if chazza searched the house for his other phone,bet he keeps it in his van,he’s not trustworthy that man and deep down chazza knows he’s only with her for the Tweenies trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice that when she was acting up with the marshmallow things she looked around to see if anyone was watching her.Always needs an audience for her crap.

Reactions: 17
But she *did* say that Noah's bedroom world be done and he'd be in it before Jude was born.

It's terrible he doesn't have his own bed. Surely, social services would now recommend that at the very least, he should have his own bed in his own room?
They’re stuck in her bleeping bed 24/7 which in my humble opinion is very unsafe with regards to overheating etc, but hey what would I know!!! She wants them both clung to her arse so she doesn’t have to get out of bed to see to them if they were elsewhere 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She calls a shite part in a crap Panto hard work. Whatever Chazza. 🤡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.