Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s mingin,Jude on me boobies,ewww hands in her mouth from feral.
What in gods name is this vile obscene woman,utterly disgusting and trashy.
Can’t believe people follow this huge lump of tit.
Noah had skips and coco pops today ummm,that will help his rickets 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Get his hands out of your mouth ffs. I've honestly never seen anything like it. It makes me feel sick. Why is Noah eating cereal at gone 5pm?

Poor Jude. Now she's going to get Noah to help her feed him. Watch how Jude jumps out of his skin when she touches him on the nose (third clip). He must be a bag of nerves poor child.

charlottedawsy_1700414243917.jpg

Reactions: 6
That is bleeping disgusting. She'll sit there her with his hand literally in her mouth ! Dirty dirty scruffy witch she is.
She is a simpleton. A chancer. A Fake. And every day proving herself to be a terrible mother - how do we know?
Look at her child. She is raising him as an attention seeking loud mouth, just like she is. No manners. No consideration for others. Just a brat and a bore.

Reactions: 24
The way Noahs eating those coco pops 🤢🤢
He was wolfing down those skips earlier like a woman on chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s insane isn’t it that he’s not fed nutrient based foods,and yes why doesn’t matt give him some of his home made food.
He’s never looked a well child,he reminds me of the sickly child in the secret garden.
Poor little bugger 😟
---

Oh it is reg is it😂😂😂Jesus fancy casting chazza in a kids production,she is one dirty ho.ewwww
Hope she won’t be jiggling her knockers at any of them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Are we all ready for the explosion of over the top chavtastic Christmas decorations! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She is a simpleton. A chancer. A Fake. And every day proving herself to be a terrible mother - how do we know?
Look at her child. She is raising him as an attention seeking loud mouth, just like she is. No manners. No consideration for others. Just a brat and a bore.
I cant watch her videos anymore she knocks me sick. Everything about her disgusts me. Noah could have been a lovely lad but then what chance did he have coming from those two vile twats really? He'll be a total brat when he's older because he will think the world revolves around him.

Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 18/11/23

Doing the marshmallow challenge that recently claimed a woman's life because she choked to death. Chazza you idiot. 🤡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I cant watch her videos anymore she knocks me sick. Everything about her disgusts me. Noah could have been a lovely lad but then what chance did he have coming from those two vile twats really? He'll be a total brat when he's older because he will think the world revolves around him.
She is all ego.

She has bought followers and comments. She want's people to believe that her stupid dances (like last nights twit video for eg) are more popular than photos of her kids. All of them have hundreds of arse-licking comments but have a look through those commenters, almost all are private accounts ,following hundreds or even thousands of accounts but they have few followers and very few posts. The only person she is fooling is herself.

" As you can see, this account loses followers at an aggressive amount daily and then, to make up for the losses, buys a large amount on a single day. Also, because they don’t have a post that day or the day before, you can see that there wasn’t a giveaway they posted that could have led to them gaining more followers that day."

1700418932355.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She's completely out of control. There's something wrong with her....
The clock is ticking Chazza.....pull yourself together ffs

Reactions: 10
She is all ego.

She has bought followers and comments. She want's people to believe that her stupid dances (like last nights twit video for eg) are more popular than photos of her kids. All of them have hundreds of arse-licking comments but have a look through those commenters, almost all are private accounts ,following hundreds or even thousands of accounts but they have few followers and very few posts. The only person she is fooling is herself.

" As you can see, this account loses followers at an aggressive amount daily and then, to make up for the losses, buys a large amount on a single day. Also, because they don’t have a post that day or the day before, you can see that there wasn’t a giveaway they posted that could have led to them gaining more followers that day."

View attachment 2581138
Sorry to quote myself, but reading through the article posted in my original post it is clear that the reason Charlotte gets a lot more engagement on her dance posts is because they are reels and she has paid for likes and comments on her reels. This explains the low comment/likes on photos of her children which would traditionally garner more engagement organically.

Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself, but reading through the article posted in my original post it is clear that the reason Charlotte gets a lot more engagement on her dance posts is because they are reels and she has paid for likes and comments on her reels. This explains the low comment/likes on photos of her children which would traditionally garner more engagement organically.
What a sad, sad life

Reactions: 18
Sorry if it’s already been said, just catching up but this constant “cheeky boy” to Jude is giving me an irrational rage 😡 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t watch her anymore either. I agree about Noah. Up until about a year ago he seemed like a cute kid but he’s feral now. As somebody has said before, just because a person has a nice house etc doesn’t mean their kids aren’t at risk. Pob is spineless when it comes to making sure his child is healthy especially as he himself eats well. If she wants to put herself at risk, like her father, then let her get on with it but he should be making sure his kids don’t go the same way. I think Jude looks like a lovely, chilled kid despite living in chaos and it’s so sad he’ll go the same way as Chucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Buying content is like buying friends at break time with a sweetie.
Very sad though that at her age she’s having to do it.
What a desperado witch.
Her former management white something did the right thing letting her go.
She couldn’t get any work through them because she’s to chavy,anthea Turner etc have at leat decorum,god chazza is an absolute disgrace.
---
I can’t watch her anymore either. I agree about Noah. Up until about a year ago he seemed like a cute kid but he’s feral now. As somebody has said before, just because a person has a nice house etc doesn’t mean their kids aren’t at risk. Pob is spineless when it comes to making sure his child is healthy especially as he himself eats well. If she wants to put herself at risk, like her father, then let her get on with it but he should be making sure his kids don’t go the same way. I think Jude looks like a lovely, chilled kid despite living in chaos and it’s so sad he’ll go the same way as Chucky.
Dead by 45 so she better get looking at statues for herself to put in a garden somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Mus
Jesus she’s mingin,Jude on me boobies,ewww hands in her mouth from feral.
What in gods name is this vile obscene woman,utterly disgusting and trashy.
Can’t believe people follow this huge lump of tit.
Noah had skips and coco pops today ummm,that will help his rickets 😂😂😂😂😂
Must be due another SS call surely!

Reactions: 5
Aww he does look a placid little baba doesnt he bless, shame he never gets a minutes peace. You're right though she will mould him to be the same. She wants her kids to be just like her. Loud and the centre of attention. She thinks it makes them little performers just like her Dad because shes a fucked up individual who cant be her own person and has to be "Les' mini me" shes pushing that onto her sons. They wont be little characters, they'll be utter brats and it's going to really backfire on the pair of them. I do hope Jude is different though, shes ruined Noah already.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.