Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That voice she puts on to talk to Noah and Jude makes me wanna knock her out. I don’t know anybody who talks to their kids in such a stupid voice, no wonder Noah’s speech was delayed.

Reactions: 20
bleeping revolting. No wonder Pob shags around.

Just look at the state of it. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hang on she’s drinking and then bed sharing with both boys? I don’t see a problem with her drinking with the kids but only if they’re in their own beds!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why does she have the tits of an elderly woman when she’s in her early thirties though
---
That voice she puts on to talk to Noah and Jude makes me wanna knock her out. I don’t know anybody who talks to their kids in such a stupid voice, no wonder Noah’s speech was delayed.
‘Aaaiyacheekehhhhbooooooy’
---
bleeping revolting. No wonder Pob shags around.

Just look at the state of it. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2579521
She just does the same thing over and over. Tit grab, gurn, wobble gut, wobble gut, tit grab, gurn repeat repeat repeat

Reactions: 29
Hang on she’s drinking and then bed sharing with both boys? I don’t see a problem with her drinking with the kids but only if they’re in their own beds!
She's done it for years - both of them slept with Noah after drink/drugging it at loads of parties at the old house.

Scumbags.
---
Fukin heck she’s teaching Chucky to do the shakey shakey when she’s eating . Who the duck does that with their tit when eating
She's bleeping vile. Needs sectioning. 💯

Reactions: 9
Why does she have the tits of an elderly woman when she’s in her early thirties though
---

‘Aaaiyacheekehhhhbooooooy’
---

She just does the same thing over and over. Tit grab, gurn, wobble gut, wobble gut, tit grab, gurn repeat repeat repeat
Like a broken record. Over and over and over again.

The tit grabbing, gurning, the same old dance moves (which give me the rage).

She's bleeping vile. 🤢
---
The Mirror want to read the Wiki about these two cunts. Plenty of receipts there to back it up.

"Heartbreaking admission amid endless mum shaming".

duck off Chazza. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Is that pathetic, repetitive, ugly faced ‘turn’ the only stupid content she can come up with? Same old shite.

Reactions: 12
Nearly 10:30pm and still filming F1.

Get him to bed ffs. That kid hasn't even got his own bedroom yet. 🤬

Vacuous, lazy cunts. 🤬

Reactions: 5
20231118_223733.jpg

Who the duck is that in the first pic cause it certainly ain't our chazza 🤣🤣 morning vs night, jesus 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Noah is only ever fully dressed when going to nursery. I’ve never known someone so lazy they can’t even properly dress their own child.

Reactions: 16
Those videos of Noah are so odd, she’s so strange uploading 6 videos of it. No one find your kids funny except you (speaking as a parent) and the wine and eating tit grab gurn 😖 her videos have been more desperate recently (the Santa one🤮). Unfortunately for her kids it won’t be a feather coming back to haunt them it’ll be those videos

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.