Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First true thing that's come out of her big gob for ages! Yes, you do look like a cheesy wotsit. Bet you smell like one too. šŸ¤¢

Screenshot_20231117-195835~2.png

Reactions: 5
Les should of just spunked on Traceyā€™s arse so we didnā€™t have to put up this vulgar twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Heā€™s three at the end of January. Thereā€™ll always be an excuse. Wonā€™t potty train him before Christmas because sheā€™s ā€œworkingā€ šŸ«  then sheā€™ll be busy recovering because sheā€™s so tired, then theyā€™ll jet off somewhere on holiday for two weeks, then itā€™ll be that F2 is teething/sick/still feeding at night & sheā€™s tiredā€¦.then before you know it heā€™s 3 & a half & starting pre school in September & still not potty trained.

Sheā€™ll just get nursery to do it & take the credit for it. She is laziness personified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You canā€™t comment on my life Chazza cuz you know duck all about me you thick bleep šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heā€™s three at the end of January. Thereā€™ll always be an excuse. Wonā€™t potty train him before Christmas because sheā€™s ā€œworkingā€ šŸ«  then sheā€™ll be busy recovering because sheā€™s so tired, then theyā€™ll jet off somewhere on holiday for two weeks, then itā€™ll be that F2 is teething/sick/still feeding at night & sheā€™s tiredā€¦.then before you know it heā€™s 3 & a half & starting pre school in September & still not potty trained.

Sheā€™ll just get nursery to do it & take the credit for it. She is laziness personified.
Iā€™m sure she said earlier this year she was ā€˜waiting until summerā€™ because itā€™s easier to potty train in the summer months. Obviously that never happenedšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noah has already shown interest in the potty and spoke about needing a poo etc (honestly, itā€™s quite appalling that I, as a complete stranger even know that information). If she could even bother her arse to try he would probably be relatively easy to potty train now and pick it up quickly.

Reactions: 28
Iā€™m sure she said earlier this year she was ā€˜waiting until summerā€™ because itā€™s easier to potty train in the summer months. Obviously that never happenedšŸ™„
She didn't say which Summer, though šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She didn't say which Summer, though šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
But she *did* say that Noah's bedroom world be done and he'd be in it before Jude was born.

It's terrible he doesn't have his own bed. Surely, social services would now recommend that at the very least, he should have his own bed in his own room?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
But she *did* say that Noah's bedroom world be done and he'd be in it before Jude was born.

It's terrible he doesn't have his own bed. Surely, social services would now recommend that at the very least, he should have his own bed in his own room?
They couldn't give a flying duck. Its all me, me, me , with these sorts of cunts. Anything for begging & scrounging ,freebies and donations.
Booze and drugs, lazing around.
The kids are just there for enablement.
They left pob1 with an open wound from a cigarette burn on his cheek for 8 months, don't forget.......

And she loves putting her " ming " type face on for the camera ( for want of a better word to explain ) that is an awful piss-take on people with a certain Downs condition, at the drop of a hat.
They are just unlikeable, entitled, grasping cunts at the end of the day.

Traceh ( who's not averse to a few bottles of the old " Cheapo Collapso" ) went through Les' s money, house ; furniture, car collection ( a Mercedes 560 sel included) & all of his pensions, life insurance & annuities until there wasn't 10pence of anything left.

Then shacked up with a DWP Benefits cheat- and they got caught.

This thread is never dull , with the Lytham Hillbillies šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She still looks fuming in this reel. It's been up for 9hrs, she's turned the likes off and it only has 9 comments. šŸ˜‚

Her make-up looks tit and I bet the back is completely undone on the 'green dress'.

Ching ching you bleeping, horrible twit. šŸ¤”

Screenshot_20231118-062719~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They couldn't give a flying duck. Its all me, me, me , with these sorts of cunts. Anything for begging & scrounging ,freebies and donations.
Booze and drugs, lazing around.
The kids are just there for enablement.
They left pob1 with an open wound from a cigarette burn on his cheek for 8 months, don't forget.......

And she loves putting her " ming " type face on for the camera ( for want of a better word to explain ) that is an awful piss-take on people with a certain Downs condition, at the drop of a hat.
They are just unlikeable, entitled, grasping cunts at the end of the day.

Traceh ( who's not averse to a few bottles of the old " Cheapo Collapso" ) went through Les' s money, house ; furniture, car collection ( a Mercedes 560 sel included) & all of his pensions, life insurance & annuities until there wasn't 10pence of anything left.

Then shacked up with a DWP Benefits cheat- and they got caught.

This thread is never dull , with the Lytham Hillbillies šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
The face she pulls always pisses me off.
Fact is they dknt give a duck about those kids. Or ENOUGH of a duck. It's ok until they get in the way. Or needed for monetising. There's no care or love unless it's performed. And now noah shows that too. Nothing he does is real or from him. It's not authentic. It is a repeat.parroting what mum has literally strangled into him. Bartered with him into repeating these performances. The only time mum is ever truly happy with me us when I'm doing these things and using these thrashes of love and phrases for her camera
That's all he's seen,epeeriwnced. So now even his words aren't his own
Or there not meant. He's a performer. For now, it's for mmums attention. But it will soon be ingrained like the other insta kids
They all go one way or another
They either look like performing monkeys.
Or they go inwards and look dead behind the eyes. But it's all down to the same life they've been forced to play put on camera
In public.
Its gross.
She's happy with them kids when they are her money. Her camera lense. Her stars of the show.
But nah apart from that duck em and drop them with the nanny we are off out lads.
---
She still looks fuming in this reel. It's been up for 9hrs, she's turned the likes off and it only has 9 comments. šŸ˜‚

Her make-up looks tit and I bet the back is completely undone on the 'green dress'.

Ching ching you bleeping, horrible twit. šŸ¤”

View attachment 2578180
I dont care about that bleeping green dress. Narrating this piece that woman need to fit into clothes is crappy. And lower than low.
It's toxic diet culture and gross. It makes woman get more trapped into valuing themselves by their size or what they look like or "fit" into. She's a filthy witch for fueling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Chucky got shouted at by those two for weeing in the bath. Probably thinks he was shouted at for weeing outside of a nappy. They should've handled that situation differently. He was probably scared of their reaction. Now they need to praise him for weeing but in the right place.
They're a tit show. Parenting skills are zero. She's fuming because she believes she's an amazing Mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The face she pulls always pisses me off.
Fact is they dknt give a duck about those kids. Or ENOUGH of a duck. It's ok until they get in the way. Or needed for monetising. There's no care or love unless it's performed. And now noah shows that too. Nothing he does is real or from him. It's not authentic. It is a repeat.parroting what mum has literally strangled into him. Bartered with him into repeating these performances. The only time mum is ever truly happy with me us when I'm doing these things and using these thrashes of love and phrases for her camera
That's all he's seen,epeeriwnced. So now even his words aren't his own
Or there not meant. He's a performer. For now, it's for mmums attention. But it will soon be ingrained like the other insta kids
They all go one way or another
They either look like performing monkeys.
Or they go inwards and look dead behind the eyes. But it's all down to the same life they've been forced to play put on camera
In public.
Its gross.
She's happy with them kids when they are her money. Her camera lense. Her stars of the show.
But nah apart from that duck em and drop them with the nanny we are off out lads.
---

I dont care about that bleeping green dress. Narrating this piece that woman need to fit into clothes is crappy. And lower than low.
It's toxic diet culture and gross. It makes woman get more trapped into valuing themselves by their size or what they look like or "fit" into. She's a filthy witch for fueling it.
Absolutely! šŸ’Æ Judging by the last two posts she's put on her grid, you can tell what a nasty, vile witch she is and that she is VERY bothered by what people think of her. VERY bothered.

F1's eyes already look dead. It's shameful when all you hear from his mouth are the things she's repeated to him on a loop. "You're my best friend", "Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty" etc. Then there's that awful 'shakeh shakeh' dance when he has food. F2 will follow suit. The kids are doomed with these two bastards as 'parents'.
---
Poor Chucky got shouted at by those two for weeing in the bath. Probably thinks he was shouted at for weeing outside of a nappy. They should've handled that situation differently. He was probably scared of their reaction. Now they need to praise him for weeing but in the right place.
They're a tit show. Parenting skills are zero. She's fuming because she believes she's an amazing Mum.
That was truly shocking being shouted at like that. Poor kid must be so confused. I always wonder about what goes on when the phone's off. The things they've thought OK to post are horrific, especially that vile Dazza. šŸ¤¢

Where the hell is his bedroom? I can't believe he's three soon and has made no progress whatsoever. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
She looks dreadful and we all know she doesn't fit in that dress! They must have paid her to wear it or something because it's hideous!
You just know the zip's not done up and the 'fuming' undertone is still there. Her make-up looks shite. Reminds me of Aunt Sally!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.