Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping great lazy old clam.

Bet the pair of them stick to the furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, get that child away from that baby for crying out loud. He's just been in hospital. It's honestly making me anxious. 🤬

Look at the state of both their nappies - they're both at bursting point! 🤬

She's an utter disgrace.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't you think she'd get her bone idle stinking flat arse out of bed and go and greet Noah when he comes in from nursery, help him off with his coat etc. Or is that just me? She could've got some fresh air and even picked him up herself. I've never known such a lazy slob as her, she does absolutely duck all

Reactions: 25
From someone that’s had a baby with RSV that poor baby needs space and time to recover not stuff being shoved in its face from feral 1.
His breathing is laboured and i just don’t understand why she’s doing what she’s doing. Get off insta and get your child well.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Honestly, get that child away from that baby for crying out loud. He's just been in hospital. It's honestly making me anxious. 🤬

Look at the state of both their nappies - they're both at bursting point! 🤬

She's an utter disgrace.

View attachment 2502749
View attachment 2502750
View attachment 2502751
View attachment 2502752
View attachment 2502753
View attachment 2502754
If she hasn't begged any freebie nappies from a company then she won't pay for them . The skids will be in the nappies until they overflow- and only then, grudgingly- will she put a fresh nappy on.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The fact that she didn’t even hardly sit up when he came in is sooo weird to me, just laid still filming

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Chazza, the utterly lazy slob, STILL laying in bed at gone 3pm and "Saving the World with her RSV Awareness".

Pity she couldn't be arsed to take Jude down to the hospital earlier last week instead of going to the spa and then ignoring her baby coughing his guts up.

What an absolute selfish moron. Even in bed when Noah gets in from nursery and doesn't even bother getting out of bed. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Even when my LO had a hospital stay when we got home I still took LO out and myself out fresh air will do you both good. But she so bleeping lazy she rather lay in bed and eat tit 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s either slobbing about in her stinky pjs with her hair a mess or she’s dressed up like Danny la Rue with a curleh bloweh and a feathery number on plastered in make up. There is never anything in between with our Chazza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s either slobbing about in her stinky pjs with her hair a mess or she’s dressed up like Danny la Rue with a curleh bloweh and a feathery number on plastered in make up. There is never anything in between with our Chazza 😂
She looks bleeping frightful 😆😆😆😆 fluffy mules on, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chazza, the utterly lazy slob, STILL laying in bed at gone 3pm and "Saving the World with her RSV Awareness".

Pity she couldn't be arsed to take Jude down to the hospital earlier last week instead of going to the spa and then ignoring her baby coughing his guts up.

What an absolute selfish moron. Even in bed when Noah gets in from nursery and doesn't even bother getting out of bed. 🤬

View attachment 2502780
View attachment 2502781
View attachment 2502782
View attachment 2502784
View attachment 2502785
View attachment 2502786
Festering in her stinking pit with no curtains opened.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
the moment noah is about to do aything she doesnt want people to see or hear she is very clever in clicking cuuutt.twit.
and the moment she gives any attention to jude her makes sure hes pushing in and grabbing it back.and its sad to see, hes already doing this via saying or doing things shes pushed him to do and say in the past. shes a vile twit.

jesus he doesnt need any alternative bleeping medicines. hes just had rsv has he not! let him rest and recover. hes still got a cough so needs a homeopath. give me strength.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why’s she on bed rest 😂 she’s not the ill one yet is using Jude as an excuse to lay in bed all day, I actually can’t get my head around doing that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Grandpa Joe & the rest of the Bucket Grandparents from Charlie & the Chocolate factory were in bed less than Chazza x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.