Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for potential nitpicking but I hate when people say things like ‘I wish mental health wasn’t a thing’

You mean you wish poor mental health wasn’t a thing?

Mental health is a thing we all have. It can be excellent or it can be terrible. Saying you wish ‘mental health wasn’t a thing’ is just an ignorant statement.
That private education really was just money down the drain.

Reactions: 25
Saint Chazza taking credit for letting all those parents get their kids to hospital after realising the kid has rsv. Give her a knighthood
---
I for one could absolutely bleeping do without seeing Pob in the bath🤮🤮🤮
are they that skint they have to share hot water ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She won’t even have a clue what’s going on in the world
---

Oh dear jumping on the mental health bandwagon doesn’t wash with me! Why do wannabes do this? Vicky Pattison and Miss Greedy are the same. Always attention seeking instead of going out and getting a job
---

Unbelievable to post “before the 14 hour S**t show unfolded”. The whole family are a disgrace
Vicky P !!!! Crying again using the same pic every year ! They make women suffering cancer and sad life changing physical illnesses scared to talk because their hard stories and inspiration are buried by these blue tick frauds that bandwagon without any compassion but their next post is ‘buy this’ or ‘look what I got for free’! No consideration at all for their followers it’s just money and apathy no empathy at all they are products ! People that don’t know how it works thinks they’re loved and adored ! They’re not they are like adverts for companies that want money and promoting ! I hope people wake up to this soon , they don’t care about you they care about how big their houses are nothing more nothing less !
---
She cannot be serious pulling the mental health card,my god that fake crying I could slap her.
She’s an absolute disgrace to society pulling at people’s heartstrings with her fake crying and fake life.
You chazza have no idea about grief or pain because you’re a bleeping selfish bleep.
I’m fuming 😤
Exploitation at its lowest !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: poor judey has RSV - they still havent sold their house leigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least she hasn’t jumped on the Israel/Palestine bandwagon. I don’t think I could cope with her geopolitical analysis of the current situation
You've said it now...
---
Honestly, she is too much at the moment. 🤬🤬

Now it's fake crying for Mental Health Day and sharing a post of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave who committed suicide.

duck off Chazza and when you get there, duck off some more. 🤬🤬

View attachment 2503673View attachment 2503674View attachment 2503675View attachment 2503676

What even is this footage? She disgusts me. 🤬🤬

Everything has got to be about HER. 🤬

View attachment 2503681
---

Can you provide a screenshot of that for the Wiki please?
---
At least the lazy slob has risen from it's pit this morning.

Also nice to see Jude sitting on his own having a kick about and for once, not being poked, prodded, passed around like a rag doll and constantly having twats in his face slobbering over him and covering his face in saliva by blowing raspberries!

View attachment 2503713

He's not even fastened in! Thick witch 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You've said it now...
---

He's not even fastened in! Thick witch 😡
Just looked back. No he isn't strapped in! Honestly, she's such an idiot. 🤬
---
Her content is completely dire. They're an absolute couple of no marks full stop.

Pob again in the bath. Somebody please make it stop. He has got to be one of the ugliest, thickest pricks I've ever seen! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Feral 1 with his manky outdoor shoes on in the grey-carpeted lounge, there :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Something just not right about some of her followers. If I had two young children & a home & nursery strangers could easily find, this would freak me out...
Screenshot_20231012-103526_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I looked him up a while ago as it was a bit creepy…. That guy posts similar comments on other young women too…. Defo not quite right 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I looked him up a while ago as it was a bit creepy…. That guy posts similar comments on other young women too…. Defo not quite right 🤔
And this is why most normal people would have blocked a creep like that but I guess she’s getting engagement so it doesn’t bother her.

Reactions: 17
She's had the CC out again - these new follower stats look a bit suspicious:unsure:

There is no way a woman with zero talent, zero career, zero content, zero life to show, who flogs fake tan, is gaining that many followers and only having a 0.91% engagement rate if you remove her top 3 pinned posts (because they give a false reading - that's why they are pinned there)

1697108454556.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.