Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the votes on my thread title, with inspiration from @Londonlady68 .

Not sure what to recap as not much actually happened in the last thread apart from Chazza and the troll police thinking they had got one over on us. All seems to have gone quiet on that front, maybe someone finally told them that doxxing is illegal.

- Noah still doesn’t have his own room.
- Pob is still MIA from day to day parenting.
- Chaz is gearing up for pushing her scam totally legit diet plan.
- Can’t manage to get dressed and do something with the boys most days, but is ok to go get her hair/nails done or go on a night out.
- Still can’t cope with both boys on her own.
- Trace is still away with the fairies.
- Grandad is still Granite, Cardboard Les hasn’t been seen for a while.

Some highlights from the last thread:

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

Old thread:https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...attlers-be-a-mother-thats-what-matters.41311/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the name check! Am stupidly pleased with myself!
Can anyone tell me what Chav does apart from local panto once a year?
Like is she meant to be an actress? model (🤣)? Singer? Don't tell me she's a comedian cos just watching her reels make me despair at humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy Sunday mornings with her boys. Followed by lazy Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday mornings too.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Lazy Sunday mornings with her boys. Followed by lazy Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday mornings too.
Now Matt is working Mon-Fri and training Mon-Fri nights and playing rugby Sat and Sun, no Saturday/Sunday football for Chucks? Or did the freebie run out?

Chucky is the most unappealing child. He's an over exposed, spoiled little brat who is always dirty looking. Nothing nice about him at all. Yeah, I know it's not his fault, but bloody hell he's horrible and looks like he smells - especially his hands:sick:

I saw this and thought of the nursery photos 😂😂😂
1694954358984.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Chucky. He's got nowt going for him. How will he grow into a decent human being with those hideous adults raising him? As for Trace, she looks out of it all the time. Is she sober?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Chucky. He's got nowt going for him. How will he grow into a decent human being with those hideous adults raising him? As for Trace, she looks out of it all the time. Is she sober?
Is she compus mentis?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst Feral’s room won’t be ready just yet, she knows it’s going to be even harder to get him to stay in his own room, a combo of
a) Feral was the first born, has been and continues to just have his own way, I can only imagine the tantrums he has which she’d never show and why she doesn’t even try enforce boundaries or go anywhere just her and kids
b) Chude is the chance to try and get it right, hence her comment he’ll go in his room from the 6 months
c) Chude is also NOT the much desired mini me girl - which may have trumped Feral’s pole position

Reactions: 22
just watched her insta stories, Feral one in the baby's face and getting too close to comfort again. They all look like they need fumigating.

• Haha
I don’t get this whole bedroom debacle. Even if you’ve not got around to decorating a room, surely they can stick a toddler bed in there and then do it in stages? Or does it need to be fully decked out z lister style before he could possibly consider moving out of her stinking pit? It’s so weird that they have this huge house and she is acting like it’s a studio apartment.

Reactions: 36
Bet this is the healthiest grub they’ve seen in ages! Noah won’t know what half of it is! 🍱 😆
Straight from Costco not even out the packets and plonked on the table 😂
---
F1 climbing all over the back of someone’s sofa with his shoes on! Absolutely no manners being taught to him!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Quick- lets capture Noah with an apple for all the trolls🙄. Silly cow. Who goes to a party and literally videos everything? Put your fuckin phone down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quick- lets capture Noah with an apple for all the trolls🙄. Silly cow. Who goes to a party and literally videos everything? Put your fuckin phone down
It’s such weird behaviour. Nobody else in the room has they’re cameras out filming and Noah isn’t even doing anything worth filming? I’d be livid if someone let their kid climb up my couch in their shoes and just stood there filming and laughing.

Reactions: 30
Bet this is the healthiest grub they’ve seen in ages! Noah won’t know what half of it is! 🍱 😆
Hostess with the mostess? Anyone can pop down to M&S grab a premade sarnies, some sushi and some antipasti and take the lids off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.