Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe her sister has put that private video up of her children's father. What the duck is wrong with that family 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Her latest video, not a clue what’s going on with it 😂
It's footage of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave just filled in. Glen committed suicide a few years back leaving her and their two children behind. There is a permanent reminder on his headstone with Sammy Shitstain engraving "he chose to be with the angels". Not long afterwards, she got with another bloke. I find this being put on social media very distasteful especially with the 'Daddy' flowers.

What a shower of tit that family are. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What the actual duck is that video she’s just posted of herself crying? I have never seen something so fake and contrived. She probably just splashed her face with water and then got the camera out.
IMG_6911.jpeg

Absolute freak. She needs sectioning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It's footage of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave just filled in. Glen committed suicide a few years back leaving her and their two children behind. There is a permanent reminder on his headstone with Sammy Shitstain engraving "he chose to be with the angels". Not long afterwards, she got with another bloke. I find this being put on social media very distasteful especially with the 'Daddy' flowers.

What a shower of tit that family are. 🤢
The man was clearly unhappy, but why choose to put that on a headstone to traumatise your kids more , hey lost their Dad they don't need to be reminded how they lost him , that's sick !!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck is that video she’s just posted of herself crying? I have never seen something so fake and contrived. She probably just splashed her face with water and then got the camera out. View attachment 2503369
Absolute freak. She needs sectioning.
It’s soooo weird, the eye close, the half smile, the kids tv show on in the background 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
At least she hasn’t jumped on the Israel/Palestine bandwagon. I don’t think I could cope with her geopolitical analysis of the current situation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least she hasn’t jumped on the Israel/Palestine bandwagon. I don’t think I could cope with her geopolitical analysis of the current situation
She won’t even have a clue what’s going on in the world
---
It’s soooo weird, the eye close, the half smile, the kids tv show on in the background 🤷‍♀️
Oh dear jumping on the mental health bandwagon doesn’t wash with me! Why do wannabes do this? Vicky Pattison and Miss Greedy are the same. Always attention seeking instead of going out and getting a job
---
The man was clearly unhappy, but why choose to put that on a headstone to traumatise your kids more , hey lost their Dad they don't need to be reminded how they lost him , that's sick !!
Unbelievable to post “before the 14 hour S**t show unfolded”. The whole family are a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear jumping on the mental health bandwagon doesn’t wash with me! Why do wannabes do this? Vicky Pattison and Miss Greedy are the same. Always attention seeking instead of going out and getting a job
---
So they can throw out the Caroline Flack/mental health/ be kind anytime someone calls them out on 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She won’t even have a clue what’s going on in the world
---

---

Unbelievable to post “before the 14 hour S**t show unfolded”. The whole family are a disgrace
Just came in to ask this. Why did she discribe it as a "14 hour tit show".
We went to a wedding reception once in the middle of a field at night that ended up with no power and plunged us all into darkness other than our phone torches for about 2 hours while the venue got a new generator out to us. I'd describe that as a tit show. (The brides fine and she laughs about it now🤣)
I understand it must have been absolutely horrendous but why does she describe it as tit show?

• Haha
That fake, contrived post of her supposedly crying and using mental health day to bring attention to herself is sickening.

Reactions: 17
We went to a wedding reception once in the middle of a field at night that ended up with no power and plunged us all into darkness other than our phone torches for about 2 hours while the venue got a new generator out to us. I'd describe that as a tit show. (The brides fine and she laughs about it now🤣)
I understand it must have been absolutely horrendous but why does she describe it as tit show?
What was described as a tit show?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, she is too much at the moment. 🤬🤬

Now it's fake crying for Mental Health Day and sharing a post of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave who committed suicide.

duck off Chazza and when you get there, duck off some more. 🤬🤬

Screenshot_20231011-104342~2.png
Screenshot_20231011-104353~2.png
Screenshot_20231011-104106~2.png
Screenshot_20231011-104057~2.png

What even is this footage? She disgusts me. 🤬🤬

Everything has got to be about HER. 🤬

---
Can you provide a screenshot of that for the Wiki please?
---
At least the lazy slob has risen from it's pit this morning.

Also nice to see Jude sitting on his own having a kick about and for once, not being poked, prodded, passed around like a rag doll and constantly having twats in his face slobbering over him and covering his face in saliva by blowing raspberries!

Last edited:
She seems to wish that “ mental health” wasn’t a “ thing” but it’s always existed along with “ dental health” Chazza you thick bint. Also it seems that she still wants to treat the baby even though he’s been sent home.Step away from the Homeopathy Chazza.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why his head is like that at the back??
Is it the top pattern? All babies/humans are born with slightly flexible bone skull plates.

---
Death certificates usually won't declare suicide as a cause of respect -professionals are more sensitive than his own family!

Reactions: 7
Honestly, she is too much at the moment. 🤬🤬

Now it's fake crying for Mental Health Day and sharing a post of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave who committed suicide.

duck off Chazza and when you get there, duck off some more. 🤬🤬

View attachment 2503673View attachment 2503674View attachment 2503675View attachment 2503676

What even is this footage? She disgusts me. 🤬🤬

Everything has got to be about HER. 🤬

View attachment 2503681
---

Can you provide a screenshot of that for the Wiki please?
---
At least the lazy slob has risen from it's pit this morning.

Also nice to see Jude sitting on his own having a kick about and for once, not being poked, prodded, passed around like a rag doll and constantly having twats in his face slobbering over him and covering his face in saliva by blowing raspberries!

View attachment 2503713
She cannot be serious pulling the mental health card,my god that fake crying I could slap her.
She’s an absolute disgrace to society pulling at people’s heartstrings with her fake crying and fake life.
You chazza have no idea about grief or pain because you’re a bleeping selfish bleep.
I’m fuming 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m so fed up with ‘cry face’ selfies, it’s so vain and nobody (that isn’t completely up their own arse) would ever ever think to do…. Oh I’m so sad and having a cry, let me just get my phone and take 20 snaps and see which has the better looking cry face…. Nobody in real life does this yet insta is full of them all, they’re just so deluded and as are their followers who buy into this complete facade….
---
I can’t wait for the insta stuff to F off with the bull💩 posts, the grifting, the lies, the ‘cry face’, the ‘oh I’m so real and just like you….. here’s an ad’,
---
I think I get cross as I used to believe some of their shite, not just Chazza but others too, and it’s such an eye opener when you see the reality of what they actually do!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.