Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to eat Maccies and Subway breakfasts on the go a lot and had coke with it. I guess we all have different tastes.

Noah looks like he had a whole bag of M&S pig sweets too as well as Haribo.🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I used to eat Maccies and Subway breakfasts on the go a lot and had coke with it. I guess we all have different tastes.

Noah looks like he had a whole bag of M&S pig sweets too as well as Haribo.🤢
Anything to appease him, I reckon he would go into an absolute meltdown if he was told no 🙄

Reactions: 19
When she's in her black PJ's and he kisses her and she says "don't leave me" does he have his hand up her top. Looks like something up theres moving 🤢😳
Actually, looking back, is he juggling her droopy spaniels ears???

I've actually found it hard to look at their stories as they both are bleeping repugnant and make me want to vomit.

What do we think Belters? I think maybe he is.

bleeping tramps. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually, looking back, is he juggling her droopy spaniels ears???

I've actually found it hard to look at their stories as they both are bleeping repugnant and make me want to vomit.

What do we think Belters? I think maybe he is.

bleeping tramps. 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2501330
Yeah that's the one 🤢 ive still not worked out how to add videos like that so thank you 👍
He 100% has his hands up there. You can see her body wobbling around as he does it. That's the first thing I noticed when I saw her story. Obviously perfectly acceptable behaviour on a children's ward Infront of your children 🤯🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
stop instructing that boy to perform! gosh. its horrible to watch. and he doesnt mean a thing hes saying. hes parrating,repeating what theyve drummed into him to repeat.
back and forth back and forth he went in that video of them telling him what to do,repeat,act for. then her saying shhhhhude was crying for him to come back! duck off.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Because of course one of the first things you do when you bring your baby home from hospital is film an Instagram reel

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Pleased Jude is well enough to go home. Now please please just give him some quiet to fully recover x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah that's the one 🤢 ive still not worked out how to add videos like that so thank you 👍
He 100% has his hands up there. You can see her body wobbling around as he does it. That's the first thing I noticed when I saw her story. Obviously perfectly acceptable behaviour on a children's ward Infront of your children 🤯🤬
I've watched it several times now and I think you're right you know. Dirty skanks. 🤢

I can barely watch the stories over the last couple of days. They both give me utter bleeping rage - especially that latest grid post where Noah has his feet wrapped around wires, Pob's not supporting Jude's head and neck and then him and Noah even start blowing raspberries in his face. 🤬 Behaviour like that is why that baby has caught all their germs in the first place and is in hospital. 🤬

They are seriously the thickest, most vilest scum I've ever encountered. They both don't deserve to be parents.

Screenshot_20231010-083231~2.png
Screenshot_20231010-083409~2.png
Screenshot_20231010-083417~2.png

---
stop instructing that boy to perform! gosh. its horrible to watch. and he doesnt mean a thing hes saying. hes parrating,repeating what theyve drummed into him to repeat.
back and forth back and forth he went in that video of them telling him what to do,repeat,act for. then her saying shhhhhude was crying for him to come back! duck off.
It's the forced "best friends" that is totally doing my head in. Over and over and over again. It's just so unnatural. 💯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm glad Jude's out of hospital and I just hope they let him recover in peace and quiet and get out of his face. I bet the neighbours were glad of the peace and quiet with old foghorn gob away for a few days!

charlottedawsy_1696926105887.jpg

Reactions: 4
I'm glad Jude's out of hospital and I just hope they let him recover in peace and quiet and get out of his face. I bet the neighbours were glad of the peace and quiet with old foghorn gob away for a few days!

View attachment 2501671
View attachment 2501672
View attachment 2501673
View attachment 2501674
View attachment 2501675
View attachment 2501676
View attachment 2501678
View attachment 2501679
View attachment 2501680
View attachment 2501681
View attachment 2501682
View attachment 2501683
View attachment 2501684
Surely they don’t have any neighbours? Is this not a big pad on its own?

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2501671
View attachment 2501672
View attachment 2501673
View attachment 2501674
View attachment 2501675
View attachment 2501676
View attachment 2501678
View attachment 2501679
View attachment 2501680
View attachment 2501681
View attachment 2501682
View attachment 2501683
View attachment 2501684
I bet Fifi is thinking thank god shes fucked off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2501671
View attachment 2501672
View attachment 2501673
View attachment 2501674
View attachment 2501675
View attachment 2501676
View attachment 2501678
View attachment 2501679
View attachment 2501680
View attachment 2501681
View attachment 2501682
View attachment 2501683
View attachment 2501684
See her content is still as shite as ever no1 needs to see videos of Chucky kicking a ball in the garden ffs that’s what my boys do everyday when they get in from school but I don’t feel the need to film it and upload it to my socials, It doesn’t merit even getting filmed. Bet Chucky isn’t at nursery today and she will be skinning about in her pjs along with nowerre running about with a sodden nappy on!

Reactions: 17
Yep.
They are a nightmare.

monkey-happy.gif

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.