Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 02/10/23

Chazza took Noah to nursery today although he was full of cold and will probably infect most of his class. Then she went to the doctors for Jude's registration check-up but didn't bother getting herself checked and then went straight back to bed.

In the second clip, although full of cold and saying she is 'bedbound', 🙄 she is blowing 'raspberries' into Jude's face and airways, spreading droplets of her saliva bacteria and germs onto his face. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is she bedbound?! I don’t get it. Jude is sick not her & even he doesn’t need to spend his entire day in bed. It’s not good for him.

Reactions: 13
What was described as a tit show?
On her sisters page (her husbands suicide)

IMG_4039.jpeg

---
@CrazyBaldhead I’ve just posted it replying to somebody else but it’s on Sami Shitstains post

Honestly, she is too much at the moment. 🤬🤬

Now it's fake crying for Mental Health Day and sharing a post of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave who committed suicide.

duck off Chazza and when you get there, duck off some more. 🤬🤬

View attachment 2503673View attachment 2503674View attachment 2503675View attachment 2503676

What even is this footage? She disgusts me. 🤬🤬

Everything has got to be about HER. 🤬

View attachment 2503681
---

Can you provide a screenshot of that for the Wiki please?
---
At least the lazy slob has risen from it's pit this morning.

Also nice to see Jude sitting on his own having a kick about and for once, not being poked, prodded, passed around like a rag doll and constantly having twats in his face slobbering over him and covering his face in saliva by blowing raspberries!

View attachment 2503713
---
I think I get cross as I used to believe some of their shite, not just Chazza but others too, and it’s such an eye opener when you see the reality of what they actually do!
[/QUOTE]

Me too. There’s a couple of people I liked and after finding Tattle can see right through them. Sadly there are plenty that just won’t believe it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Using the dead for clout,you couldn’t make it up,why the duck is she bedbound,
She must have bed sores at this rate,ewww what a skanky mess she looks.
Honestly chazza you have no clue about life,has she ever cleaned a loo or changed the bedding,of course the answers no.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she ever get out of that pit? I’m not surprised they’re all ill, you never see a piece of fruit or veg in that house

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s probably run down in general with the crappy diet she’s living on.Not a freshly cooked meal with actual vitamins etc in. This will be her entire life if she doesn’t stop with the constant takeaways and more importantly it will be her kids life too.Surely parents are meant to guide their children well?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Now it's fake crying for Mental Health Day and sharing a post of Sammy Shitstain's husband's grave who committed suicide.

View attachment 2503673View attachment 2503674View attachment 2503675View attachment 2503676

What even is this footage? She disgusts me. 🤬🤬

Everything has got to be about HER. 🤬

View attachment 2503681
---

---

Also nice to see Jude sitting on his own having a kick about and for once, not being poked, prodded, passed around like a rag doll and constantly having twats in his face slobbering over him and covering his face in saliva by blowing raspberries!

View attachment 2503713
This from the sister talking about her husband's death and saying "before the 14 hour tit show unfolded"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This from the sister talking about her husband's death and saying "before the 14 hour tit show unfolded"
Wtf,😂firstly the spelling and grammar on her post are atrocious.
Secondly sammi shitace you’re still milking you’re poor dead husband,it’s all about you as usual you selfish bleep.
Who paid for his funeral ⚰Oh that’s right a go fund page.
Scammy sammy at her worst,have some bleeping respect.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2503673View attachment 2503674View attachment 2503675
View attachment 2503676
---

---

View attachment 2503713
Have yous seen this ?
All for honouring her children’s dead father.
They’re the fukin tit show

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She seems to wish that “ mental health” wasn’t a “ thing” but it’s always existed along with “ dental health” Chazza you thick bint. Also it seems that she still wants to treat the baby even though he’s been sent home.Step away from the Homeopathy Chazza.
I think she meant ‘mental illness’ the thick twit 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s actually disgusting. She’s laying the blame on the ppl killing themselves like how dare they??? How dare her husband leave her and the kids like that?? wtf!!! THEY SEE NO OTHER WAY OUT you thick bleep!! And she’s an advocate for suicide prevention?? How? She needs to be kept away from the family’s that are grieving. What would her advice be jump into bed with the nearest man who’d have her?? Spend his savings on a caravan then make a business out of it renting it out?? The whole family are scum and there’s one common denominator…TRACEY!!!!!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s actually disgusting. She’s laying the blame on the ppl killing themselves like how dare they??? How dare her husband leave her and the kids like that?? wtf!!! THEY SEE NO OTHER WAY OUT you thick bleep!! And she’s an advocate for suicide prevention?? How? She needs to be kept away from the family’s that are grieving. What would her advice be jump into bed with the nearest man who’d have her?? Spend his savings on a caravan then make a business out of it renting it out?? The whole family are scum and there’s one common denominator…TRACEY!!!!!!! 😡
I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the name Dawson as she is clearly desperate for a bit of fame too. Tracey should be ashamed

Reactions: 12
Wiki Ref: 02/10/23

Chazza took Noah to nursery today although he was full of cold and will probably infect most of his class. Then she went to the doctors for Jude's registration check-up but didn't bother getting herself checked and then went straight back to bed.

In the second clip, although full of cold and saying she is 'bedbound', 🙄 she is blowing 'raspberries' into Jude's face and airways, spreading droplets of her saliva bacteria and germs onto his face. 🤬

View attachment 2503898
View attachment 2503899
She is thick as mince

Reactions: 5
Apologies for potential nitpicking but I hate when people say things like ‘I wish mental health wasn’t a thing’

You mean you wish poor mental health wasn’t a thing?

Mental health is a thing we all have. It can be excellent or it can be terrible. Saying you wish ‘mental health wasn’t a thing’ is just an ignorant statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies for potential nitpicking but I hate when people say things like ‘I wish mental health wasn’t a thing’

You mean you wish poor mental health wasn’t a thing?

Mental health is a thing we all have. It can be excellent or it can be terrible. Saying you wish ‘mental health wasn’t a thing’ is just an ignorant statement.
Totally agree. This is where she shows her total ignorance. Of course its' a thing' whether your a high flyer, up at 5 for a long day at work, or sat in your pjs all day because you can't face the fuckin world. Personally, i think she is just a lazy fucker who is using this as an excuse. That poor baby stuck in that house all day, no fresh air. I cannot remember the last day i saw her dressed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.