Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Jude's out of hospital and I just hope they let him recover in peace and quiet and get out of his face. I bet the neighbours were glad of the peace and quiet with old foghorn gob away for a few days!

View attachment 2501671
View attachment 2501672
View attachment 2501673
View attachment 2501674
View attachment 2501675
View attachment 2501676
View attachment 2501678
View attachment 2501679
View attachment 2501680
View attachment 2501681
View attachment 2501682
View attachment 2501683
View attachment 2501684
She is one of those people who had children 'just because,' and she should never, ever have had more than one. She has ruined that boy, you can see he is such a brat and only happy if things go his way - and that is 100% her fault. He is clearly her favourite, it is ALL about Noah (and her of course!)

Reactions: 26
Bet she wasn’t impressed at being filmed
You can just tell they are that kind of family who have no boundaries. Fuckin filming people who probably feel uncomfortable with it. Noah is always all over her mates kids , always hanging over Jude.No respect for personal space at all. Skanks.

Reactions: 18
This Mother Theresa act isn't fooling anyone 🤡
And all this.....I need to bring awareness, it's not talked about enough shite, she said exactly the same when she has her miscarriage.....we're still waiting for her wise words!

Reactions: 22
And all this.....I need to bring awareness, it's not talked about enough shite, she said exactly the same when she has her miscarriage.....we're still waiting for her wise words!
She’s a fud!
Even now that she is aware of RSV and the typical causes, she’s letting everyone all over poor Jude’s face and space. Noah kissing him on a visit from nursery, Pob kissing him from wherever he’s been, Tracey. Even if it’s for a short time until he’s better, just give him some space and think about it.

• Angry
I’ve always hated people kissing babies on the face and even worse on the lips.
They must hate it, it’s so intrusive for them.
As for blowing raspberries - gross 🤢

• Sick
I’m glad judehhs out of hospital, but I swear I say it everytime I come here, get off the phone and CHANGE YOUR CHILDREN’S NAPPIES

Reactions: 15
Is she completely feckin thick ? RSV and she's still letting chucky get in Judes face ..................absolutely speechless . And Chazza, if you are reading on here , for once in your life give it a rest, get your family off Instagram and let that poor baby recover without a phone being shoved in his face 🤬

It’s Baby Loss Awareness week until Sunday, perfect time for her to start 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So scary and traumatic yet posted every little thing for likes & attention on the gram tho aye Chazza.

Also does this women own any clothes it's all she wears 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s a fud!
Even now that she is aware of RSV and the typical causes, she’s letting everyone all over poor Jude’s face and space. Noah kissing him on a visit from nursery, Pob kissing him from wherever he’s been, Tracey. Even if it’s for a short time until he’s better, just give him some space and think about it.
I honesty don’t think they have the capacity?

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely NO excuse for her to be wearing pj’s all week!! She’s such a disgusting cretin. She’s not the one bloody ill I just don’t get how scutty she is and posts it all over the internet for everyone to see!!!

Reactions: 19
There’s absolutely NO excuse for her to be wearing pj’s all week!! She’s such a disgusting cretin. She’s not the one bloody ill I just don’t get how scutty she is and posts it all over the internet for everyone to see!!!
As I said, no capacity. Just doesn’t come into view whatsoever. Void.

Reactions: 13
So scary and traumatic yet posted every little thing for likes & attention on the gram tho aye Chazza.

Also does this women own any clothes it's all she wears 🤢🤢
I dont know wether its insta or only fans with her, time was the wrong uns would need to search the dark web for kids stuff, she puts it all out for free

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
If she doesn't start letting that baby have space from Nowhere then he's going to end up back in hospital. Poor little bugger being grabbed, mauled and god knows what germs breathed on him.

• Sad
See her content is still as shite as ever no1 needs to see videos of Chucky kicking a ball in the garden ffs that’s what my boys do everyday when they get in from school but I don’t feel the need to film it and upload it to my socials, It doesn’t merit even getting filmed. Bet Chucky isn’t at nursery today and she will be skinning about in her pjs along with nowerre running about with a sodden nappy on!
Nowhere’s at nursery Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Actually I’m quite alarmed that I know that. I couldn’t tell you when my friend’s kids are but I know when Chazza’s is. So much info is shared it’s scary! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is she festering in her stinking pit for. Yeh I get Jude is still unwell but why does she have to be in bed all day long in her minging nightie?
Get up, have a shower and get dressed, you will feel much better and less sluggish. It ain't rocket science you twit.
Oh I forgot. She's such a martyr ain't she, helping people and making them aware of rsv. Good grief woman, sort yaself out instead of being a lazy blob. I can smell you through my screen. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you smiling at me? Are you smiling at me?
He’s trying to you stupid fool so concentrate on him and not your bloody phone. How can anyone look at their baby through a bloody phone, she is a disgrace.

• Angry
Charlotte the life saver, she’s a right modern day Marie curie! Jesus Christ she’s going as if she’s just saved every baby from rsv! While all the time festering in her stinking room 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Wait? She’s been in her pit all day? Why? Is she ill? Grubby, lazy chav

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.