Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably doesnt wear jeans as her arse wouldn’t hold them up lol 😂 QUOTE="cbeebiesmama, post: 16219739, member: 332096"]
I’m very very surprised the birth wasn’t announced via OKmag. They seem to constantly but up her hairy hole. Wonder if the whole SS put her off? Or the normal people’s comments about her being a nobody? No family photos shoots either, then again she hasn’t got dressed since doing her tan 🤢 does she ever wear a pair of jeans? It’s either tacky dresses, a Christmas onesie, a nightie which does nothing for her tits or smelly trackies
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over her boobs, how old is she? 30? I know she’s had 2 kids but wow her tits are down under her armpits. No wonder Pob can’t take his eyes off Amanda Harrington.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she keeps calling him Judy then her kids can be Punch and Judy, cos Noah is very rough.
She tries too hard to be what she perceives as 'down to earth' because her fans keep telling her that's what they love about her. She doesn't realise that there's a fine line between down to earth and Jeremy Kyle guest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
An old neighbour of mine lost her grandchild because the mother of the baby had a drink and fell asleep and suffocated the baby. She was charged with neglect and had a suspended sentence. It made the papers as far asAustralia. I know it’s rare but it can happen.
Edit: the baby was 7 weeks old
My friend is a paediatric nurse and has told me so many horrible stories of newborns being suffocated by their mothers in bed as a result of co sleeping.
Im sorry but get the baby in its own bed and stop being bloody lazy with this co sleeping crap. My blood boils when I read about co sleeping it’s proven that it’s dangerous but idiots like Charlotte Dawson and Sam Faiers still do it 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you seen the crap she’s eating and a can of Vimto too. Poor baby is all I can say. She has no clue

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg accident waiting to happen 😮

View attachment 2354067
She’s not even stood next to him?? The duck?! He could easily fall and knock him off the table! She wouldn’t be able to waddle over in time. And this is all hearsay is it? How much evidence do people need to see to prove how neglectful and unfit of a mother she truly is!! Get them both off that table you thick cow.

‘Matthew actually cut Jude’s cord which makes it specialer’ ok 😐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell seen it all now a framed umbilical cord 🤢. I’m sure it’ll look tasteful on the lounge wall 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Crap filled day again. She will be complaining she’s tired and no energy soon.
She needs to make her belleh even bigger so she can promote Belleh Blaster in 3 months time.
She doesn't even think about the nutritional value of what she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure a member of the public called SS on Ashley James (quite rightly so, another massive dick head) and she was contacted by them
Ooh what did she do?? Cba going over to her thread to find out 😆

Aarghhh WHY is Chazza filming them, she should be right beside both of those babies! Anything could happen in a second and she's too far away to prevent anything 😭

Reactions: 8
Funny how a lot of talk on here was about her being a dangerous bleep co sleeping with a toddler, newborn and a load of crappy bedding now noah has been shoved away with Matt. Maybe have a read about all the other crappy stuff you’ve done skank especially the perverted comments! I can’t wait for ss to kick her when she’s down once the so called baby bubble has popped and the PD begins
Jesus I know she's a knob but wanting her to get PD is a bit harsh. Give your head a wobble
Not JUST a framed Umbilical Cord but a £700 one. Not that’s she’s paid for it. ‘Cos she’s a grifter’
How bleeping awful. Why.the duck would you want a piece of dead skin hanging on your wall. Freaks the lot of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus I know she's a knob but wanting her to get PD is a bit harsh. Give your head a wobble

How bleeping awful. Why.the duck would you want a piece of dead skin hanging on your wall. Freaks the lot of them.
Again. Never said that, I worded it wrong. Read my reply below that. No sane person would wish that on anyone! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping idiot, leaving Noah unsupervised on that high stool AGAIN! He’s going to end up with a fractured skull, all it takes is one little wobble.
So god forbid he falls on the floor and hurts himself and she shared it on Insta, SS would ignore that because nobody witnessed it first hand? Awful.

There’s barely a week goes by when there’s not a horrible story on the news about kids being failed by SS. I get they’re stretched but it just happens too often and if people are reporting genuine concerns that people can only see because dim parents share it, surely it’s too dangerous to completely disregard screen recordings? There’s a big difference between that and anonymous phone calls saying “Charlotte Dawson doesn’t look after her kids properly”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.