Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to be reporting to the local safeguarding unit. Where does she live? What borough/county? X

Reactions: 5
Chill guys I didn’t WISH her PD I know how awful it is most of me and family have had it. I’ve worded it wrong that’s all! All I meant was I hope SS appear when she’s down (realising two ferals was a bad idea, no bedrooms still, Matt our drinking, her stuck at home, bagpuss on another planet) once the bubble has burst for the baby bubble and of course she’ll make any excuse about her tit parenting and probably blame it on PD, she did the same during pregnancy constantly telling everyone she’s heavily pregnant whenever someone told her something wasn’t right etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure a member of the public called SS on Ashley James (quite rightly so, another massive dick head) and she was contacted by them

Reactions: 10
I was about to say I’ve got post natal depression as well as a prolapse lol 😂 I really wouldn’t wish either on anyone even though she’s a twit. It really affects how you parent and i don’t wish for her kids to be taken off of her however she seriously needs intervention!
Sorry, I didn't mean it maliciously at all. I just meant that her party tricks aren't the prettiest 😂

Reactions: 6
Wiki Ref: 02/08/23

Eating chips and gravy over Jude whilst she's holding him. You can see how hot the gravy is as you can see the steam. Idiot. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
does anyone have video of the showing of naked baby on socials and comments. could send to local 101 or police.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wishing PD on someone is AWFUL! Severe PD can drive some women to take their own lives.
I honestly don't think anyone is wishing PD on her but we all know her exaggerating nature. If she genuinely does ever begin with PD then it will be obvious and an awful thing to go through.
She gave birth to a nearly 9lb baby you know 😂😂.... she didn't but you get my drift 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The complete contrast with Nowhere meeting Judeeeeee to Danielle Herbalife Armstrong daughter Orla meeting Una was worlds apart.

Orla met the baby in her car seat and then holding her on a proper chair while her Nan sat with her, no banging the baby on the head and throwing the baby from one to another.

I know Danielle is a tit but seeing the contrast between her and Tom compared to chazza and pob was startling.

Reactions: 18
I’m very very surprised the birth wasn’t announced via OKmag. They seem to constantly but up her hairy hole. Wonder if the whole SS put her off? Or the normal people’s comments about her being a nobody? No family photos shoots either, then again she hasn’t got dressed since doing her tan 🤢 does she ever wear a pair of jeans? It’s either tacky dresses, a Christmas onesie, a nightie which does nothing for her tits or smelly trackies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope this calling him Judey / Judy stops.
It’s annoying when he’s got a proper boy’s name.
I keep think of Richard & Judy! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All I can say is what a tit show! Notice the baby is being passed around again today as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.