Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of crap she eats paired with the fact she’s never washed and in pajamas 24/7🤮 she’s so gross ! And poor Jude on the table on hard flooring, what the actual duck is wrong with her being so reckless with her children’s safety all the time, does she not love them or care? I couldn’t imagine being so stupid with my kids

Reactions: 18
Jesus I know she's a knob but wanting her to get PD is a bit harsh. Give your head a wobble

How bleeping awful. Why.the duck would you want a piece of dead skin hanging on your wall. Freaks the lot of them.
She didn’t mean it like that and she said sorry.
Honestly some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The complete contrast with Nowhere meeting Judeeeeee to Danielle Herbalife Armstrong daughter Orla meeting Una was worlds apart.

Orla met the baby in her car seat and then holding her on a proper chair while her Nan sat with her, no banging the baby on the head and throwing the baby from one to another.

I know Danielle is a tit but seeing the contrast between her and Tom compared to chazza and pob was startling.
I've commented a few times about the vast differences between the two families. I love the gift from Una to Orla (the instant camera and photo album). Little Una is a very lucky baby girl, while little Jude is from the family from hell (poor sod), he obviously doesn't like Noah touching his face either.

Reactions: 14
Did she order the pram when she thought she was having a Princess? 😂😂😂

Hopefully someone else took the Insta name
That must be the gifted pram when that fella came around with all those boxes. He was filmed putting the wheels on it.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god the baby chair on the dining table with the child next to him 🫣 he literally could push him even by accident, and he could fall off!!!! It’s slippy material Wtf is she doing?! They should be on the ground. Seriously can’t watch her anymore
---
Also is she not embarrassed that everything she owns is gifted like seriously given it some people have to work and save up for prams and I bet they defo appreciate it more and take care of things better

Reactions: 24
Oh my god the baby chair on the dining table with the child next to him 🫣 he literally could push him even by accident, and he could fall off!!!! It’s slippy material Wtf is she doing?! They should be on the ground. Seriously can’t watch her anymore

Also is she not embarrassed that everything she owns is gifted like seriously given it some people have to work and save up for prams and I bet they defo appreciate it more and take care of things better
The way Noah was leaning on the bouncer chair and touching the baby 😱
Would have been bad enough had the chair been on the floor, but having in on that slippery looking counter top and allowing that!
I’ve never seen anything so heart stopping with a baby & toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wiki Ref: 03/08/23

WTF is she doing? Doesn't she realise this is a serious accident waiting to happen? 🤬

Words fail. 💯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over her boobs, how old is she? 30? I know she’s had 2 kids but wow her tits are down under her armpits. No wonder Pob can’t take his eyes off Amanda Harrington.
I wanna know the goss about Amanda and Pob!!!! Someone spill the beans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't commented before but been following and can't believe she had the baby on the table so near her toddler

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wanna know the goss about Amanda and Pob!!!! Someone spill the beans
Have a look in the Wiki/thread around the time of the New Year's Eve Party and the start of the New Year!! He was drooling! 😂😂
---
I haven't commented before but been following and can't believe she had the baby on the table so near her toddler
Welcome! 💗 I'm absolutely disgusted over the last few days at what's gone on in that house. Christ only knows what's going on when the filming stops. There will be a serious accident. 🤬
---
Unbelievable. She certainly didn't pay £700 for that crap and a gifted pram on top. I thought she was going to re-use Noah's pram?

---

364986985_6207122192749739_4638969288447273870_n.jpg

get.jpeg
364309117_1447114806088097_7801870898204532602_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh my god im so sorry if im repeating what others have said but ive only just saw her stories and havent caught up on here yet… I absolutely cannot believe the absolute stupidity of that stupid bleeping witch putting her brand new baby in a bouncer near the edge of a kitchen table with her toddler looking like he’s leaning on the bouncer!!! I am disgusted by her and her fella, they do not deserve those children at all! As if what he said yesterday about his innocent baby wasnt bad enough they just dont care about the safety of either of those kids at all do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Have a look in the Wiki/thread around the time of the New Year's Eve Party and the start of the New Year!! He was drooling! 😂😂
---

Welcome! 💗 I'm absolutely disgusted over the last few days at what's gone on in that house. Christ only knows what's going on when the filming stops. There will be a serious accident. 🤬
---
Unbelievable. She certainly didn't pay £700 for that crap and a gifted pram on top. I thought she was going to re-use Noah's pram?

View attachment 2354358
View attachment 2354364
---
View attachment 2354373
View attachment 2354374
View attachment 2354375
View attachment 2354376View attachment 2354377
Is she another one who thinks she above marking a story or post with #ad or #gifted?

Reactions: 10
---
Embarrassed? Her? She's a complete fool and doesn't care. She doesn't get embarrassed because she's an attention seeking grifter 🤡

Reactions: 17
Is she another one who thinks she above marking a story or post with #ad or #gifted?
All the time. It's relentless but the ASA never do anything! They are useless
---
At least Noah is wearing a lifejacket this time. That boat company should have barred them after her outburst.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope all the tabloids run with a story on her getting all the stuff for free, I don’t think she pays for a thing including the pinkish pram 🙈

Reactions: 14
Wiki Ref: 03/08/23

WTF is she doing? Doesn't she realise this is a serious accident waiting to happen? 🤬

Words fail. 💯

View attachment 2354295
Why the duck is she letting Noah fanny about with him like that?? He’s far to rough with him! Prodding and poking a new born and she’s bleeping obsessed with him giving everyone and everything a kiss. She’s a bleeping nut. I honestly despise her after these recent stories since Jude came along.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.